By the Horns Ch. 05 Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As the girls jostled shoulders, each trying to push in front of the other to better present their succulent tits better, Rhuno could only stare down at the duo, or more specifically, the quartet before him, wide-eyed. "Uh..." He muttered, dumbly, jaw hanging open as his eyes flicked back and forth between the two pairs of splendid breasts. This was NOT the reaction he'd expected when he called out to them. Though he had to admit the view was spectacular, there was a tension in the air, a looming sense of danger. It would take just a single spark to reignite the smoldering conflict between them, and he was too involved now to escape without getting burned. He would have to choose his actions and words very carefully...

"What's the matter, big guy, these puppies too much for you? Are you feeling shy?" Glitz needled, teasingly.

"It's rude to keep a lady waiting." Ginny added.

"Uh..." Rhuno responded, unhelpfully, his mind still struggling to find the right move in this situation..

Glitz' grin widened even further. "Maybe you just need somebody to... coax it out of you." She purred, suddenly sliding up to Rhuno, pressing her bare breasts against him. The difference in their height was dramatic, the green-skinned seductress eye-level with his groin, her firm, full breasts pressed against his thigh, or more specifically, against the swiftly-growing bulge that was already halfway to his knee. She grinned up at him, her smile somewhere between wicked and playful, as she brought her hands up and squeezed the green globes together, dragging her pierced nipples up and down his length.

Ginny gasped. "That's cheating!" she accused.

"It's only cheating if there are rules." Glitz shot back. "Besides, he certainly doesn't seem to mind, does he?"

"Uh..." Rhuno offered, noncommittally.

Ginny wasn't about to let herself be so blatantly cheated. She pushed forward, shouldering Glitz aside and mashing her chest against Rhuno's still-growing member. The gnome's pillowy-soft titflesh squished against him, molding around the contours of the tauren's monster cock, enveloping it with their warmth. She looked up at Rhuno from below, trying to mimic Glitz, but instead of sultry playfulness, her expression was a hesitant one, biting her lip as her cheeks burned with shame and her eyes desperately sought his approval, a look that made his heart, and his crotch, throb. The expression abruptly vanished as Glitz shouldered her in return, but the gnome planted her feet, refusing to be pushed aside. The two diminutive women jostled for position, mashing his member between their breasts and his thigh as they glared at one another, their competitive natures threatening to boil over out of control.

Something snapped in Rhuno's mind. "GIRLS!" He shouted, his booming voice filling the room, startling the girls enough to get them to stop fighting. There was a moment of silence as the bull took a deep breath, then reached down and gently pushed the girls off of his thigh. With a little distance between them, he let out a sigh, a sort of serenity settling over his features, then looked back and forth between the two for a moment before he spoke again. "Glitz. Ginny. I can only say that you both have truly spectacular tits. To call either set superior would be an unbearable disservice to the other. As such, as the impromptu judge of this little competition, I must declare a tie." He explained, as diplomatically as possible.

Glitz opened her mouth to object, only to be silenced by a gesture as Rhuno started talking again. "That being settled..." He began, reaching behind his neck and unclasping his collar. "Intentionally or otherwise, you two have awoken the proverbial beast." He continued as he pulled at his collar, peeling the sapphire silk off his muscular, battle-scarred chest and arms, pausing to free his hands from the sleeves. "So now, somebody is going to have to take care of it." He added as he untied the cord around his waist, letting the silken suit fall to the floor, pooling around his hooves. He was completely naked now, a looming wall of dark-furred, battle-scarred muscle that towered nearly three times as tall as the girls before him, a coal-black shaft of bull-cock jutting menacingly from his hips. The fearsome weapon bobbed and swayed in the air like some brutish dark iron club as each beat of his heart made the beastly cock grow even larger and harder, a pair enormous ebony balls the size of cannonballs hanging low and heavy in their sack. Rhuno reached down, one massive, three-fingered hand closing around the shaft, stroking up and down the monstrous shaft illustratively, his enormous nuts swinging beneath it like wrecking balls. "Now, the question becomes..." He continued as he casually stepped out of the garment pooled around his hooves. "Will it be me taking care of your mess, or are you two going to take responsibility?" He finally asked, his formerly serene expression now twisted into a cocky smirk.

The two girls were silent for a long series of moments, first out of surprise at his outburst, then basic politeness as he declared a tie, then confusion which turned to anticipation as he undressed, then finally out of shock and awe at the tauren-sized tool suddenly unleashed from its confinement. Rhuno smirked. Already this was working better than he'd thought it would. "...Holy fucking shit." Glitz finally muttered, breaking the silence. "I mean, I knew you were big since I saw you in that loincloth thing, but that's... wow." She added, eloquently, eyes never leaving the shaft, her jaw hanging slightly open. Ginny remained silent, seemingly entranced as she stared up at the looming weapon, eyes wide with a mix of awe and fear.

"Well?" Rhuno pressed, looking down at the two past the slowly-swaying shaft and arching an eyebrow.

Glitz closed her mouth and squeezed her eyes shut, shaking her head vigorously for a moment, trying to clear it before replying. "I, uh... I'm not exactly opposed, big guy..." She muttered, eyes drifting back to that dark iron shaft once again and swallowing nervously. "But, uh, I think my curiosity is outvoted by my survival instinct here. I kinda like being in one piece, you know? Heh..." She added with a weak laugh.

"As do we all. Thankfully, you don't have to worry about that." Rhuno replied, his smirk widening. "This particular weapon was blessed by Alexstrasza to be compatible with any woman, no matter their race. No matter the hole, it always fits, all of it, with no pain. Girls just sort of... stretch around it." He explained, then paused. "...I suppose I must admit, I've never tried it with girls as small as you two. But we can go slowly, and stop if it starts to hurt." He offered, reassuringly.

"...Does it hurt?" Ginny suddenly asked, her voice soft, her cheeks bright red.

"Hmm? Well, it shouldn't, but I'll be careful-" Rhuno began to reply.

Ginny shook her head. "No, I mean... Does it hurt? When it's all... swollen, like that?" She corrected, pointing meekly at the pulsing pillar of ebony cockflesh.

Rhuno blinked, slightly surprised by the question. "Well... It's not comfortable." He answered, after a moment's consideration.

Ginny swallowed, mustering her nerve. "Then... Then show me how to help."

Glitz gaped at her gnomish rival in shock for a moment, then something clicked in her mind and her expression shifted to something unreadable. "...Do you really not know?" She finally asked.

Ginny's cheeks burned a little brighter as she turned toward Glitz, indignant. "I know! I just... want to know how he likes it, you know." She insisted. Stubbornly, she turned and marched right up to Rhuno, stopping directly below the base of the monumental manhood, directly eye-level to the bull's heavy, hanging balls. Her button nose wrinkled slightly as she caught the potent, musky scent of those swollen seed-tanks. Pushing the smell aside, she looked up, swallowing once again, and reached up, tiny, delicate digits trembling slightly as they drew closer and closer to the pulsing pillar of cockflesh. Already, she could feel the heat radiating off it, it almost felt like it might burn her if she touched it, but the warmth was... soothing, somehow. Her hand slowly stopped shaking as the warmth began to penetrate it.

Finally, she made contact, Ginny's pale fingers starkly contrasting against Rhuno's dark flesh, feeling the incredible warmth on her palm and beginning to spread along her arm, relaxing away the tension in her muscles. She held it there for a moment, marvelling at the warmth, the texture of the cock. Then, realizing she was supposed to be moving, she began to stroke, slowly sliding her hand down along the tauren's bulging cum-channel, the thick tube as wide as her palm. When she reached the base where shaft met sack, she paused, pulled her hand away and moved it up before beginning to stroke down his length again. Rhuno had to stifle a laugh as he realized she was essentially petting his cock like a cat.

Glitz pushed forward suddenly, the taller goblin coming up behind Ginny, gently placing on hand on the gnome's shoulder and the other on her hand. Wordlessly, she pulled Ginny back a half-step, away from the tauren's cock, her hard, pierced nipples pressing into the gnome's back. "First... it's not all about touching. It's also about showing." Glitz explained, whispering into the gnome's ear. Glitz' green hands slid down Ginny's pale shoulders, caressing down her upper arms, before they suddenly slipped around them, fingertips probing under the bunched-up hem of her undershirt and pushing up. Ginny raised her arms automatically as Glitz pulled her shirt off over her head and tossed it aside, leaving her entirely topless, her cheeks still burning. Glitz' top joined hers in the pile a moment later, followed swiftly by the feeling of those hard, pierced nipples poking her in the back once again.

Glitz' green hands came forward, sliding around Ginny's sides, encircling the gnome's waist, fingertips embarrassingly probing into the soft, pliable pudge on her belly that she was trying so hard to get rid of. After a moment, the hands slid down, seeking out the waistband of her pants, quick fingers making short work of the buttons before beginning to push them down, along with her panties. Her heart was racing the whole time. She was so ashamed when the material caught on the swell of her generous hip, but she didn't move to stop Glitz. She wanted her to keep going. She could feel the heat of Rhuno's gaze upon her, and even though it was embarrassing, she didn't want him to look away. Knowing that he was looking at her, seeing everything... it made her cheeks burn and her body tingle.

Ginny's pants hit the floor heavily, weighed down by tools tucked in various pockets, revealing her naked form entirely. Her thick thighs squeezed together shyly, but they couldn't hide the tender, flushed lips of her womanhood, or the soft, bubblegum-pink fuzz that lightly covered them. Glitz' emerald fingertips probed at the edges of the cotton candy bush for a moment, her turquoise nails a stark contrast to the pale pink, while her other hand slid up to cup one of the smaller gone's spectacular breasts, hefting and jiggling the pale, pillowy mound in her palm. The goblin wore a playful smirk, looking up at Rhuno, the massive bull staring intensely at the freshly-stripped gnome girl on display.

Glitz reluctantly pulled her hands away from the newly-naked gnome, stepping out from behind her and striking a pose that pushed her perfect, gravity-defying tits to even greater prominence, the view impressive enough to rip the tauren's gaze away from the blushing beauty. Her nipple-piercings gleamed in the light as she began to move, her body rolling in a slow, sensual, sexy dance, her hands sliding caressing the sides of those green globes, then down her slender, tight waist until they met her pants. The goblin girl had them open one second, and off the next, her long, shapely legs now bare, along with the smooth-shaven lips of her sex, the dark green folds peeking out from between her glistening emerald lips, the gleam of a golden hood piercing visible just beneath the base of a neatly-trimmed racing stripe of turquoise fuzz.

Sidling up to Ginny again, Glitz grinned broadly. "Second, communication." She whispered to her gnomish rival, before turning to Rhuno again. "Big guy, listen, you're just too fucking tall. How are we supposed to do anything if we can't reach you properly?" She asked, bluntly.

Rhuno blinked. That made sense. But then, this was not exactly a comfortable floor... He stroked his beard for a moment, until his eyes brightened, the solution coming to him. He bent down suddenly, reaching forward and around the girls, until one massive three-fingered hand cupped each girl's backside. "Lean back." He instructed, and the girls hesitantly listened, only to suddenly gasp as his one finger finger curled up between their thighs, his thumb and pinkie holding their hips in place, his forearms bracing their spines as he lifted them off the ground they they weighed nothing at all. The girls found themselves sitting in his palms as he lifted them up and brought them in against his torso, the two of them suddenly eye-level with the crown of his fearsome fuck-shaft. "How's that?" He asked with a smirk.

Glitz grinned, rolling her hips in Rhuno's grasp to grind her drooling snatch against a rough, calloused knuckle. "Perfect." She purred, tearing her eyes off the towering man-meat monolith to glance over at Ginny. "Finally... when it comes down to it, it's all about contact, friction, and pressure." She explained, leaning forward in her makeshift seat, arms wrapping around the tauren's titanic cock, like hugging a tree trunk, but incredibly hot. "You want to make as much skin contact as you can, but you also want to make sure whatever you touch him with is moving, and, if possible, squeezing." She explained, her arms flexing as she began to pump them up and down the thick bull-cock, fingertips trailing over bulging veins along the side. The bull-cock's heat penetrated her limbs, soothing and relaxing, making her feel like she could keep it up for hours, much to her surprise. "You're basically trying to make his cock feel like it's fucking a pussy."

Ginny nodded, swallowing nervously, before suddenly leaning forward, mirroring her rival by wrapping her own arms around the shaft just below the flared crown and beginning to pump up and down. "L-like this?" She asked, unsteadily. And unsteady she was, her short arms having forced her to lean further forward than her rival, and with the added movement of her arms, she gave a cute squeak as she lost her balance entirely and toppled forward. She fell against the iron-hard shaft, her pillow-soft tits squishing against the thick, throbbing length as she unintentionally pressed her chest and face into the red-hot rod.

Rhuno let out a soft groan as Glitz suddenly leaned in to join her gnomish rival in a somewhat more dignified fashion, the vein-marbled length nestled halfway between her generous green globes. "See, you're already getting the idea!" She grinned, starting to pump her arms again, using her upper arms to shift her perfectly perky tits up and down along the side of his shaft as she nuzzled her cheek against the gleaming, swollen crown. Together, the diminutive duo's massive busts almost managed to completely encircle the pulsing pillar of cockflesh. "Ready for an advanced lesson?" Glitz asked Ginny with a grin, catching her eye around the towering monolith between them. "It feels even better for him if either you or his cock are all wet and slippery. Simplest way to do that is to spread his own precum over his cock. But if you're willing to go the extra mile for some bonus points... using your mouth not only gets him wet, but guys think it's super-hot, too." She explained, grinning wickedly.

Ginny looked hesitant. "My... my mouth?" She asked, incredulous.

Glitz nodded, then illustrated, puckering up her full, turquoise-painted lips and planting a hot, wet, sloppy kiss directly on the bull's gleaming, helmet-shaped crown. Rhuno let out another groan as she kissed it with a passion, humming softly into the kiss as she twisted her head this way and that, arms still pumping up and down his length. His warmth made her lips tingle, but she pulled away after only a few seconds, parting with a soft smack, leaving a bright blue-green lipstick-print behind as she licked her lips to wet them once more. "Just like that. Or maybe like this..." She added, leaning in again and opening her mouth wide, letting her tongue loll from her lips. She moaned softly as her tongue met the tauren's cock, his salty, musky flavor washing over her taste buds as the incredible heat of his shaft radiated through the wet pink muscle.

Glitz gave Rhuno's gleaming crown a long, lusty lick, swirling and flicking her tongue over the smooth, swollen surface as Ginny watched, entranced. Wordlessly, the gnome leaned in and planted a kiss on Rhuno's pulsing crown, looking up toward his face, seeking a sign of his approval. A sign she received as the bull let out another groan, his monstrous shaft bucking in the girl's embrace, the swollen crown spurting out a grape-sized dollop of clear, sticky precum that began to drool down his length. Ginny pulled her head back with a gasp, then paused, still slowly pumping her arms along his shaft. "Is... is that it?" she asked.

Glitz simply swerved her head to the side, dragging her tongue along until it met the gleaming rivulet, then swerving again, following it up toward its source, her tongue scooping it up as she went, flicking into the eye of his cyclopean serpent for a moment before pulling back into her mouth. She closed her mouth, and her eyes, for a moment, rolling the clear, salty substance on her tongue, before swallowing it with an audible gulp. "Nope!" she announced, proudly. "I figured it wasn't, but it never hurts to check. That's just precum. The real stuff is white, and if the big guy's big, fat balls are any indication, there's gonna be a LOT more of it." She explained, then grinned again. "Of course, this just means we're doing a good job. I think we deserve a little reward, huh, big guy?" She asked, looking up at Rhuno with a playful grin, rolling her hips to grind her slit against his knuckle again.

Rhuno grinned back. "I suppose you do..." he replied, his voice a deep bass rumble. Wordlessly, he curled his forefingers, the thick, calloused digits between their thighs shifting, moving, changing angle until his bunt fingertips were poised at the entrance to the girl's glistening nether-lips. Ginny gasped and Glitz purred, but neither moved to pull away, or even stopped stroking his length. Slowly, his fingers began to push, forearms flexing as the probing digits pressed against the tiny girls' tender folds. Both let out a soft gasp as their lips parted around the questing fingertips, thick tauren fingers slowly pushing into their tight, gripping holes.

"Mmmf~" Glitz hummed as she passionately kissed his gleaming cockhead once again, rolling her hips against the invading digit. She pulled her lips away with a smack, leaving another lipstick mark on his crown, this one squarely over the precum-spitting cockslit. "Fffuuuck, even your fingers are fucking huge! I've had humans smaller than this!" She commented, pushing her hips against the finger a little more firmly before she returned to her task, lustily making out with his cocktip.

"Ah!" Ginny gasped softly, feeling the thick digit slowly pushing deeper into her. It just felt so... strange. She wasn't completely innocent, she'd been a teenager, after all, but she'd always put her plans, her ambitions, ahead of any thoughts of a relationship, to the point that she'd never even seen a real cock before. Her urges were just urges, and she'd always handled them almost clinically, a half-hour or so with her spring-powered piston-pumping stainless steel vibrotron being usually enough to take care of them when they became unbearable. But his finger wasn't the vibrotron, it wasn't slender, smooth, and cool to the touch, it was thick, it was rough, it was warm, and above all, it was alive. It wasn't some mindless, lifeless tool she could use freely, it was part of him, and he was in complete control. "So... full..." She muttered, biting her lip as her pumping arms stalled for a moment, forgetting their task as her mind focused on the sensations emanating from her core.