By the Horns Ch. 05 Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Rhuno's fingers drove deeper and deeper, slowly but insistently pushing into the girls' gripping holes until the angle would allow no more, his second knuckle nosing against their tender lips. He paused, then, and curled his probing digits, drawing fresh gasps from the tiny women. Ginny was jolted out of her trance, wrapping her arms tighter as she began to pump them up and down his length with renewed vigor, mashing her pillowy breasts against his cock as she kissed the gleaming crown over and over. Glitz pulled her lips from his tip to let out a throaty moan, but swiftly returned to her task of covering his swollen knob with blue lipstick prints as she continued to stroke and squeeze his length. Rhuno groaned under the two-pronged attack, and began to move his fingers once more, slowly pulling them out of their tightly-gripping depths until his first knuckle popped free, only to push back in again, filling them once more. Then he did it again, and again, pumping his fingers in and out of their tight little holes faster and faster.

Glitz writhed in Rhuno's palm, her upper half stroking up and down his titanic cock as her lower half bucked and thrust in time with the thick finger pumping in and out of her thoroughly-soaked slit. All the while, the salty, musky, primal flavor of his bull ball-juice clung to her tastebuds, his scent filling her nose with pheromones and her mind with a haze of lust. The coal-black shaft wedged between her glorious green globes felt red hot, and that heat radiated off it, penetrating her, soothing and relaxing her muscles even as it filled her body with an undeniable, nearly-unbearable warmth. She just wanted MORE!

Moaning lustily, Glitz hungrily kissed the flared crown once more, her eyes squeezed shut to better savor the flavor of Rhuno's salty pre-spunk, feeling her lips tingling wherever they touched his flesh. She pushed her head forward to better mash her lips against it, and felt them stretch, the tingling intensifying. Encouraged, she pushed forward again, hearing Rhuno groan as her lips stretched further, the tingling warmth spreading all through her lips, tongue, cheeks, and jaw. Still, she craved more, and pushed again, giving another moan that was suddenly muffled as she felt her lips pop over some sort of ridge, the monstrous cock-head filling her mouth completely, the very tip nosing against the entrance to her throat as it's sheer girth pinned her tongue against the floor of her mouth and filled her cheeks. She opened her eyes, only to come face-to-face with Ginny, the pink-haired gnome staring at her, eyes wide with awe. Glitz blinked, surprised at the lack of a giant, throbbing cockhead between them, only to realize that it was because she'd somehow, impossibly, managed to fit a cock-head nearly the size of her own head entirely into her mouth.

Startled, Glitz yanked her head back with a splutter and cough, her mouth immediately returning to normal as though nothing had ever happened. She pulled one hand off his cock and cradled her jaw, shifting it side to side experimentally as she gaped, wide-eyed, at the cockhead covered entirely in gleaming spit. Concentric rings of turquoise lipstick stained the shining crown, showing her progress in devouring the leviathan, each step clearly marked, culminating in a ring completely encircling the almost-waist-thick shaft just under the ridge of his flared crown. It boggled the mind. She'd assumed he was feeding them some sort of line when he said his cock would fit in any hole without pain, but she hadn't even NOTICED she was devouring a cock as big as her entire torso. She trembled in the tauren's palm as she stared at it, it might have looked like fear on her expression, but her inner walls squeezed and spasmed around the bull's blunt finger with a desperate need, her nectar flowing like a faucet, dripping off his knuckles.

"FUCK." Glitz finally spoke, breaking the stunned silence hanging over the trio. "Just, fucking... FUCK." She elaborated, eloquently. The silence returned, but this time, as she stared at Rhuno's lipstick-stained crown, a grin began to spread across her painted lips, amused, at first, then playful, then manic. She reached out to wrap her arms around the monstrous shaft just below the monster's ridge and pull herself closer, the beast throbbing as she mashed her breasts against it's vein-studded surface. Her studded tongue slithered out to swirl over her turquoise lips, wetting them before she opened her mouth as wide as she possibly could and lunged forward.

Rhuno groaned out with pleasure as Glitz once more went to work servicing his monstrous member. The dark shaft throbbed and pulsed, iron-hard and red-hot after what felt like an eternity of stroking, licking, and teasing. His fingers curled, half-unconsciously, pushing deeper into the girls' tender holes as he held them up in position. Sweet juices dripped from his knuckles as their pussies drooled hungrily, their inner walls twitching and squeezing at his thick, probing digits as they began to move once more. Soon they were pumping in and out, in and out, teasing at their inner walls with each stroke.

Glitz' lips began to tingle once again as soon as they made contact with the gleaming, spit-slick knob once more. She closed her eyes, savoring the taste as she swirled her tongue over the sensitive crown and moaning softly. She teasingly pushed her tongue-stud into Rhuno's cum-slit, immediately rewarded with another spurt of sweet, salty precum. Glitz moaned, wordlessly, and began to push her head down once more, feeling the tingle spread as her lips and jaw once more stretched impossibly around the titanic fuckstick, her cheeks hollowing as she sucked at it. She opened her eyes again, once more catching Ginny staring, awestruck. The goblin pulled her head back again, pulling away from his cock with a wet pop. "Well? Are you gonna help me with this monster?" She asked, grinning wickedly, before dipping her head back down to once more stuff the oversized head between her full lips.

Ginny moaned softly and moved to follow Glitz' lead, wrapping her arms around Rhuno's waist-thick shaft, squeezing her breasts together around it as she clung to the coal-black length. This was all so crazy, so intense, she felt like she was losing her mind... and she loved it. Throwing caution to the wind as her arms and tits began to pump up and down the monolithic shaft, her lips parted in a moan and her tongue lolled out. She flattened the wet pink muscle against the vein-marbled shaft, the salty, musky flavor overwhelming her taste buds in an instant. As she continued to pump her body up and down, she dragged her tongue along, wiggling it side-to-side as she did, painting the throbbing cock with lustful licks, letting out the occasional muffled moan along the way.

Glitz was quiet, by contrast, too focused on her task to cry out. Her lips stretched, and stretched, and stretched some more, warped by Rhuno's magic cock until they popped over the ridge of his crown, engulfing his head entirely, just like she had before. But this time, rather than retreat in shock, she eagerly went to work, bobbing her head up and down and twisting side to side, delivering the hottest, nastiest blowjob she'd ever performed. Each time she pushed forward, the blunt tip of the weapon probed at the entrance to her throat, and each time she pulled back the flared ridge popped from her lips once more. All the while, her tongue squirmed and writhed, pinned to the bottom of her mouth by his sheer girth, but still eagerly dragging its stud over the iron-hard knob. She sucked and slurped hungrily at the monstrous crown, putting every trick she knew to work to service the monumental fuck-stick as it throbbed violently in her grasp.

Rhuno squeezed his eyes shut and grit his teeth with a growl, straining to resist the inevitable tide he could already feel building in his core. His thick fingers curled involuntarily inside the girls' tender holes, blunt fingertips pushing deeper than ever, grinding against pleasure points deep inside them. His shaft lurched violently as Glitz sucked hungrily at the tip and Ginny worshipped the shaft, like a wild stallion trying to buck a rider, but neither would be so easily thrown. Suddenly, Glitz gave a particularly violent lunge, thrusting her head down, and with a wet 'glurk', the blunt tip of Rhuno's monstrous weapon wedged itself in the goblin girl's incredibly tight throat. She swallowed, the muscles of her straining neck rippling over his crown, and that was all it took.

It was like a dam burst in Rhuno's core, and a massive wave of pleasure came surging through him. His body tensed, every muscle pulling tight as he tried to hold it all in, arching his spine and pulling his head back, but it was like trying to stop a tidal wave with a buckler. A deep, strangled groan forced itself from his lungs as his member bucked again, his heavy, orange-sized balls pulling tight against the root of his titanic cock. His hips thrust, involuntarily, forcing his monstrous fuckstick even deeper into Glitz' gripping throat as an ocean of white-hot cum boiled up from deep inside him, surging up his length like a geyser, his cum-channel bulging with the sheer volume of thick tauren spunk.

Glitz' eyes snapped open when Rhuno suddenly stuffed another inch of steel-hard bull-cock into her throat, snapping her out of her cock-drunk haze, and then they went wide when she realized what was coming. It was already too late for her to avoid it, though. She could feel the head swell even larger in her throat, feel her lips stretch even further as the cum-channel bulged out. Rhuno's fearsome weapon fired the first volley of cum like a cannon, a point-blank load of thick, steaming-hot tauren ball-batter striking the back of her overstretched throat with incredible force. In an instant, she was overwhelmed, her throat completely flooded and already backing up into her overstuffed mouth, she could taste him... She desperately swallowed, her throat muscles rolling as she gulped down the monstrous load of bull-spunk, inadvertently milking his massive crown in the process.

Glitz pulled her head back, the flared ridge popping from her throat as she gave herself a little breathing room... only to be completely overwhelmed once more as Rhuno's beastly cock fired a second volley. Her cheeks bulged out as he filled her mouth directly, the pressure breaking the seal of her teal lips, rivulets of thick spunk escaping from the corners of her mouth, the white-hot spunk drowning her tongue in his rich, salty, musky flavor... She swallowed down another huge gulp creamy cum, desperately trying to catch up, to keep control of the bucking monster. Then the third blast fired, and any illusion of control was shattered as his molten seed overflowed out her nose, cutting off her air and forcing her to pull her head back, off his crown. She managed to keep most of his load in her mouth, though her cheeks still bulged ridiculously, and swallowed yet again, trying to empty her mouth so she could breathe. For her trouble, the monstrous weapon fired off once more, a wrist-thick stream of liquid lust arcing through the air to hit her squarely in the face, completely covering the green-skinned girl's features in a layer of thick cum.

Ginny, meanwhile, was hard at work, stroking at Rhuno's vein-studded, pulsing length with arms, tits, and tongue. She was laser-focused on her task, only pulling her lips away from worshipfully spit-polishing the coal-black cock when she felt something hot and thick splatter on her forehead. She looked up just in time to see the monster erupt, that thick streamer of white-hot bull-cum hitting Glitz in the face and splattering everywhere. She looked up at the massive monument of cock with awe, the vein-marbled obsidium pillar towering over her, streams of hot cum running down its length like magma flows. She had never wanted anything as badly as she wanted that cum, in that moment.

Rhuno's monstrous cock bucked again, firing another massive spurt of cum, this time, without Glitz in the way, it arced into the air, hanging there for half a second before its momentum was exhausted, then raining down on Ginny's upturned face, painting a diagonal streak of pearly white across her innocent, almost child-like features. She moaned, the impact snapping her back to reality, and then lunged forward, tongue lolling out once more to lick and lap at the coal-black shaft again, tracing along one particularly prominent vein until her tongue found a rivulet of thick cum. She moaned once again, the rich, salty, musky flavor of his distilled manhood exploding across her tastebuds. Hungrily she scooped at the stream with her tongue, drawing it into her mouth to savor, only to spot another creamy stream trailing down his coal-black length. She could hardly let it go to waste, so she leaned over to lick up that one as well, and spotted two more trails in the process. Soon she was darting her head this way and that, lapping lustfully at the drooling rivulets of cream running down his beefy bull-cock, like a child trying to catch every last drop of melting ice cream.

Rhuno's load was massive, even after filling Glitz' stomach and painting her face, his fearsome weapon just kept firing, a half-dozen massive streamers of pearly spunk arcing into the air and raining down again, splattering all over the girls, the floor, and the furniture. Even after that, for some time, each throb brought forth another gleaming rivulet of cum for Ginny to eagerly lap up. Slowly, the massive bull returned to his senses, the mind-wiping pleasure of orgasm giving way to soft, warm afterglow, breathing deep and heavy as he blinked away the bleariness from his eyes. With his vision clear, he looked down at the girls, and his cock throbbed at the sight of them both covered in his cum. Ginny didn't seem to care about the streak of spunk running across her face like war-paint, too focused on tongue-cleaning his monstrous length, a herculean task for the tiny pink muscle, but one he was more than happy to let her work at. Glitz' face was almost completely covered in his thick, creamy spunk, despite the multiple finger-trails running through her ball-batter mask, clearing away his cum from her eyes and lips.

Glitz glanced up at the bull as she pulled a now-clean finger from her full, turquoise-painted lips. "Down, please." She instructed, plainly. Rhuno blinked once, then did as he was told, lowering her down to the ground, pulling his finger from her soaked slit as she stood on her own, admittedly shaky, legs. Saying nothing else, she turned on a heel and sauntered off across the room toward her workstation, putting a little more sway in her hips than was entirely necessary. All the while, Ginny continued to work, licking and lapping at the gleaming rivulets of cum that ran down his length, keeping him hard as steel the whole time. Glitz bent down, glorious green globes swaying beneath her as she dug through a cabinet, before coming away with a sizable towel and promptly burying her face in the material.

Glitz wiped down her face and arms for a long moment before turning back to Rhuno with a wicked grin, locking eyes with him. She began to strut toward him, her full, firm breasts bouncing and swaying with each stride. "Alright, big guy. You clearly weren't fucking around when you said it'd fit in any hole, so no more dancing around it, no more teasing, no more foreplay. I need you to take this fucking monster cock..." She purred, reaching up to squeeze the base of it with one hand, still keeping her eyes locked with his. "... and FUCK my brains out." She ordered. "Think you can manage that?" She added, teasingly.

Rhuno's cock lurched, standing at attention and ready to serve.