By the Horns Ch. 05 Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Rhuno pushed forward. His muscles flexed as he drove his hips down, grinding the massive, blunt head of his coal-black cock against Ginny's tender pink folds. The beast was so massive, it completely eclipsed her slit for a moment, before her lips parted and she let out a soft moan. Rhuno rolled his hips as he pushed them forward, the tip of his dark iron shaft shifting this way and that, seeking the right angle to pierce into her depths and grinding it over her sensitive folds and throbbing clit in the process. Ginny moaned again as she felt her entrance stretch wider and wider around the fat, flared head, her body's resistance melting away before the red-hot invader. His finger had felt enormous inside her, but his member had already spread her far wider, and she hadn't even managed to take the whole head yet!

Ginny felt her hips... pop. They shifted and spread, an extremely novel sensation, but one she didn't have time to marvel at, as a moment later the flared ridge of Rhuno's monstrous shaft slipped past the incredibly tight entrance to her pussy. She gasped, sharply, as the monster filled her beyond capacity, huge and red-hot. Her inward gasp came out in a moan as the bull's titanic cock pushed deeper without delay, drilling into her recently-virgin pussy, reshaping her as it went to fit its fearsome girth. Her innermost walls clung to the beast like a second skin, the passing of its monstrous crown scraping at her every nerve as it went, arcs of electric pleasure shooting through each one.

Ginny writhed wildly, her massive breasts bouncing and wobbling with every tiny movement, moaning in overwhelming ecstasy as Rhuno's titanic shaft bored into her, pushing deeper and deeper by the second. She felt something warm and wet close over her arching nipple, and her eyes flickered open to see Glitz wrapping her plump turquoise lips around the pale pink bud, both hands roughly kneading the plump, jiggling mound as her cheeks hollowed, sucking hungrily. A glint of movement at the corner of her vision caught her eye, drawing her gaze over to the goblin's perfectly shaped emerald breasts, hanging from her too-narrow chest, and the forest-green nipple and the twin golden barbels piercing it. She didn't even think, she simply reached up, grabbed the oversized goblin tit and craned her neck up, wrapping her plush pink lips around the diamond-hard nipple, catching the barbells between her teeth and to hold it in her mouth. Glitz gasped at the sudden sensation, lips popping off Ginny's massive tit, leaving behind a turquoise lipstick print on the pale flesh. She shifted immediately, rotating around to accommodate the gnome now attached to her perfect tit and make it more comfortable for the both of them, before returning her own lips to the task of sucking at that tender pink peak.

Ginny felt an impact in her core, a dull thump as Rhuno's monolithic member met her innermost barrier and came to a sudden stop, and she moaned around the goblin's nipple. It felt so huge inside her, hot and massive, and yet... It was both far too much and not nearly enough, it was so deep, but so much still remained... He wanted more, she knew he did, she wanted it too. She wanted what Glitz had already experienced, she wanted to be used, completely, she wanted him to fill her beyond her limits, to claim her womb with his fat tauren cock, to turn her into a living cock-sleeve! Her body responded to her desire, her inner walls rippling around him as though to pull him in deeper, and when she desperately bucked her hips against him to urge him deeper, miraculously, his steely cockhead found her barrier softer than before.

Rhuno's abs rippled, pushing his hips forward forcefully to grind his cockhead against Ginny's inner barrier, only, to his surprise, to feel the wall of muscle suddenly give. His mighty weapon plowed through the gateway to her innermost depths as it opened invitingly, the steely shaft suddenly embraced by the silken softness of the curvy gnome's waiting womb. Glitz' nipple popped from Ginny's lips as she arched her back and let out a deep, ragged moan, the tauren stud's burning-hot shaft piercing deep inside her. Rhuno groaned in sync, arching his back as well, but for him, the motion had the added benefit of pushing his throbbing manhood deeper still. The magic infused into his member kicked into high gear as his blunt crown stretched her tiny womb further and further with each inch of cock he pushed into her, her insides rearranging to accommodate the invader, her stomach bulging, then distending, then stretching around the monster like a second skin.

Glitz caught a glimpse of movement out of the corner of her eye and reluctantly pulled her lips away from their task of covering the gnome's pale tits with teal lip-prints to look. Her eyes widened, and her pussy squeezed as she saw Ginny's body stretching impossibly around Rhuno's massive member. She could make out the flared ridge of his head through the pale flesh wrapped around it as it pushed out further and further from Ginny's stomach, sliding in between the gnome's massive, pillowy mounds. Ginny's moan died as she ran out of air, but still, her mouth hung open in silent ecstasy, her tiny body trembling as the beastly shaft conquered her like no other ever could. It just kept going, stretching in front of Ginny's face, until, finally, his hips ground into the gnome's, finally completely hilted in her, the tip of the towering shaft just past the top of the gnome's pink-haired head. "...So that's what it looks like from the outside. Fuck, that's hot..." Glitz muttered, biting her pillowy turquoise lower lip as the monster throbbed inside Ginny's impossibly-distorted womb, bobbing in the air in front of the gnome's face.

Ginny opened her eyes again, only for the brilliant blue orbs to shoot open wide in shock as the shape of Rhuno's shaft filled her vision. Her eyes crossed to focus on the looming shape as she struggled to wrap her mind around what she was seeing. Her hands rose, hesitantly to touch it, and it throbbed as her fingers made contact. She moaned again, feeling the beastly cock shift inside her, feeling her hands on her own skin, and feeling the warmth of the enchanted monolithic member on her fingertips as it radiated through the overstretched walls of her womb. It was really his cock, but it was also her, her skin, her womb, stretched over it like a second skin! It was impossible, and yet, his monstrous fucking cock had turned her most sacred depths into a living cock-sleeve! She was a genius inventor, a proud warrior, and he was wearing her like a fucking condom! She moaned again, the thought of being used so completely rattling around in her skull until she couldn't think of anything else, her mind swirling as his cock rewrote her understanding of possibility.

Rhuno slowly pulled his hips back, and Ginny shuddered as the impossible bulge shrank, feeling the flared ridge of his cockhead teasing at the walls of her over-stretched womb. It pulled out from between her breasts, every red-hot vein-marbled inch teasing the full length of her recently-virgin pussy as it drew back, making her whimper and writhe in glorious torment. She gasped as she felt something snag inside her, his fat knob tugging at the tightly-gripping mouth of womb, her stomach almost flat again with only the head still inside her most sacred depths. He paused here a moment, his shaft pulsing with his heartbeat, and her pussy twitched with anticipation, her core tense like an overwound spring, ready to burst any moment, her walls squeezing tight around the iron-hard length, her mind silently begging him to fill her once again.

Ginny's prayers were answered a moment later when Rhuno plunged his massive member into her unnaturally elastic womb once again, his abs rippling as he drove his hips forward in a sudden, powerful thrust. All at once the built-up tension in her core came unleashed, a surge of intense orgasmic pleasure ripping through her tiny body as that titanic shaft once more filled her beyond her limits, stretching her stomach out around it like a second skin. The gnome let out a ragged cry, her back arching automatically as her body tensed up, her muscles pulling tight, her pussy spasming in ecstasy as she came harder than she ever had before. Rhuno could only groan in response, feeling her inner walls rippling around his vein-marbled length, the mouth of her inner sanctum squeezing him like a vice, the silky walls of her womb clinging to his shaft and caressing his swollen crown. It felt absolutely incredible! She was even tighter than Glitz! He wanted more...

Glitz was not one to be left out. As the tauren stud ground his hips against Ginny's, his monumental member stretching the gnome's stomach around its fearsome girth, the goblin leaned in and planted a soft kiss on the throbbing tip of Rhuno's shaft. Ginny still shuddered in post-orgasmic bliss, too dazed to notice, but the unexpected contact managed to grabbed the tauren's attention, drawing his gaze down to her as she pulled away once again, leaving a teal lip-print on the pale skin as a smirk spread across her face. "Mind if I cut in?" She purred in a sultry tone, and then, without waiting for a response, crawled up on top of Ginny's trembling form. She pivoted around until she way lying on top of the gnome, grinding their pussies together as her hard, deep green pierced nipples pushed firmly into the gnome's soft, pale pink peaks, their combined cleavage enough to fully encircle Rhuno's throbbing shaft. Glitz leaned in again, planting another kiss on the throbbing crown as she rolled her hips, grinding her body against his length through Ginny. His member bucked in the silken embrace of Ginny's womb, the added pressure of the girl's glorious tits just making the already-heavenly sensations that much more intense.

Rhuno drew his hips back again, the impossible bulge once more retreating inch by inch, Ginny twitching and jolting like she was being shocked as his flared ridge tugged and teased at her oversensitive folds, unintentionally grinding against Glitz as she did. As the head pulled back between the girls' spectacular tits, the post-orgasmic haze cleared from Ginny's mind, and her sapphire eyes fluttered open, meeting Glitz' pink ones for a moment. Amid the blissful embrace of afterglow, a wave of emotions washed over her at the sight of her rival, but far from the usual anger and annoyance she felt toward the goblin, she felt... desire. Suddenly she reached out with trembling hands, grabbing the back of the green-skinned girl's neck and pulling her down with surprising strength, their enormous breasts flattening into one-another's as she craned her neck up and planted her lips on the goblin's plush turquoise ones, kissing her with a burning passion. Glitz' eyes went wide and she stiffened with surprise for a moment, before she melted into the kiss, eyes drifting closed, their lips and tongues swirling and dancing with lusty hunger.

Rhuno might have decided not to break up the kiss, were he capable of logical thought at the moment. Ravenous lust clouded his rational mind, leaving only base, instinctive drive, and his instincts demanded satisfaction. He drove his hips forward once again, pushing at her back wall of Ginny's womb, the silken softness yielding, stretching around his monstrous, red-hot member. His shaft found the gap between the girl's glorious breasts, the tightly-squeezed titflesh embracing him even as his girth pushed the girls' chests apart. Ginny and Glitz' necks craned for a moment, instinctively trying to maintain their lip-lock, until the flesh-wrapped fuckstick drove itself between them, demanding attention. The girls' hungry lips seemed to change targets almost seamlessly, gnome and goblin moaning softly as they kissed and licked at the monstrous throbbing shaft through Ginny's impossibly stretched womb.

Sweet as the touch of their lips was, Rhuno's instincts had no patience to savor the sensation. He pulled his hips back again, drawing moans of disappointment from Glitz and trembling whimpers of almost-overwhelming pleasure from Ginny, her pussy still oversensitive in the wake of her climax. He slammed forward again a moment later, and Ginny cried out in ecstasy as he set off another powerful orgasm, sensation exploding through her tiny body. Glitz gave only a muffled moan, her lips already pressed into the throbbing cockhead distending her rival's stomach. The girls' bodies writhed and trembled around him as he withdrew again, their pillowy titflesh embracing him when he plowed forward once more, Glitz' hungry lips and talented tongue waiting at the end of his stroke to kiss and lick and worship his tip, and the whole time his shaft enjoyed the silken caress of Ginny's yielding womb and the rippling, spasming tightness of her overstretched pussy. It was glorious, quite possibly the most delicious buffet of sensations he'd ever had the pleasure of experiencing! He wanted more!

Rhuno soon set a punishing pace, his hips thrusting hard and fast, his monstrous member pounding into Ginny's womb like a piston, slamming his hips into hers over and over, his massive balls smacking against her ass, filling the room with the sounds of flesh on flesh. The bull's rugged abs slammed into Glitz' tight little ass with each thrust, grinding the green-skinned girl's hard clit into Ginny's, drawing moans from the both of them. Rhuno didn't stop, he couldn't stop, even as Ginny wailed and shook with orgasmic bliss, even as her pussy gripped him like a vice. Glitz' pussy hadn't been able to get him off before she couldn't take it anymore, and Ginny's lips had fared no better, and he could be patient no longer. He needed release, and he needed it NOW. He growled, a deep rumble rolling out of his barrel chest like thunder from across the plains, his hips accelerating even as Ginny trembled around his girth, his muscles rippling, straining as he put every ounce of his fearsome strength into the frenzied, furious pounding.

Ginny writhed in ecstasy, her body incredibly sensitive after her multiple orgasms, each brutal slam of Rhuno's massive member sending waves of sensation crashing over her. He was using her womb like a fucking cock-sleeve, her entire body was just a tool to be used, a toy for the bull-stud's pleasure! With that thought consuming her mind, another savage thrust filled her womb with red-hot tauren cock and her cries of lust rose an octave, a massive orgasm crashing over her like a tidal wave of raw pleasure, completely overwhelming her body and mind. Her back arched as her muscles pulled tight, grinding her clit into Glitz', her depths spasming uncontrollably as white-hot pleasure consumed her entirely, her very soul singing out with bliss. Glitz ground herself harder against Ginny and his length in response, biting her lip with envy as the gnome girl came hard, the whole scenario clearly turning her on even more than it had been.

Rhuno let out a deep groan as Ginny's incredibly tight pussy squeezed even tighter around him as he pistoned his monstrous cock into her over and over. His shaft throbbed, bucking violently in the silken embrace of the gnome's yielding womb, forcefully enough to make Glitz gasp as the monolith shifted between her breasts. His balls tightened, his potent seed churning in his heavy sack, demanding release. He leaned forward even further as his hips sped up to a blur, the two girls bouncing with the force of his thrusts, each impact driving them down into the yielding mattress for a moment before it bounced them back.

"Do it!" Glitz urged with a moan, twisting around to look back at him over her shoulder. "Cum! Cum, you fucking bull-hung bastard! Fucking fill her! Fill us both!" She demanded, rolling her hips enticingly.

Rhuno could take it no longer. He slammed his hips forward with a note of finality and let loose a rumbling groan that rose from deep in his chest as his massive cock throbbed inside the gnome's overstuffed womb. His hips ground forward, pinning the two girls together and grinding their clits into each other's, his abs rippling as the dam burst deep in his core. His red-hot cock seemed to grow even hotter as a geyser of boiling cum surged up his length, his cum-channel bulging around the super-thick tauren seed. It coursed up his shaft, the pressure forcing it past the spasming walls of Ginny's pussy, the vice like grip of the mouth of her womb, and the pillowy squeeze of the girls' glorious tits. It fired from his tip like a cannon, a great blast of white-hot seed that struck the deepest depths of her stretched womb with enough force that the pale, lipstick-stained flesh of her distended stomach bulged even further for an instant. Ginny moaned out, writhing as she felt her sacred depths suddenly flooded with hot, thick, creamy bull-spunk, a massive deluge that would have been far more than she could have taken, had it come from any other male. But from him, it simply flowed around his monolithic invader, staining every inch of her womb, marking her deep inside, claiming her.

Again and again Rhuno's monstrous shaft throbbed and bucked, blasting load after load of hot, steaming cum directly into the gnome's overstuffed womb, the pale flesh wrapped around his length inflating bit by bit with each shot, expanding like a balloon with the sheer volume of tauren spunk. After a half-dozen spurts, she looked ready to pop, even more than she did moments before, and her cries had turned from moans to whimpers of discomfort, her small hands cradling the swollen sides of her cum-stuffed womb. Rhuno pulled his hips back until his cockhead tugged at the mouth of her womb, relieving some of the pressure. Glitz gave a whimper of her own, biting her lip with envy as she squirmed atop the overstuffed gnome, grinding her soaking-wet pussy against the root of Rhuno's shaft, her clit pressed firmly against Ginny's.

"Come on, it's my turn! Don't waste a drop, slam that fucking monster inside me and pour it all deep inside!" Glitz pleaded, reaching back to grip the shaft, slick and glistening with Ginny's orgasmic necar and his own pearly essence.

How could he refuse such an offer. With a sharp tug, his flared ridge popped from the grip of Ginny's womb, a flood of thick cream pouring through its gaping entrance for a moment before the wall of muscle spasmed itself closed again, sealing in a half-gallon of super-potent tauren seed. His monstrous shaft throbbed as it popped free entirely, a thick stream of cum blasting from the tip, splattering all over the girls' pussies, asses and thighs, a lone streamer arching through the air to paint a pale stripe down Glitz' emerald back. Before she could manage to object, the fat head of his cock was poised at the entrance of her flushed, needy pussy, and he thrust forward with all his strength.

This time, Glitz' inner barrier yielded easily, and once again her flat stomach stretched insanely around the invading tauren cock, Rhuno's massive shaft stretching her womb to its limits in an instant, her body wrapped tightly around his throbbing member like a second skin. Glitz' objection to being painted with his cum a second time died in an instant, melting into a wordless, ragged moan as his titanic shaft throbbed inside her and let loose a geyser of thick cum, flooding her depths just as he had Ginny's, setting off a small orgasm. His member seemed tireless, his orgasm endless, spurt after spurt of molten lust flooding the goblin's depths, stretching and filling her until she was as stuffed as Ginny.

All good things must come to an end, however, and eventually his massive load did too, the mighty blasts of cum tapering off to weaker spurts, then, finally, stopping altogether. Slowly, he pulled his cock free of Glitz' tightness, her hole swiftly spasming back to normal in the absence of his enchanted rod. She rolled over with a weak moan, flopping back onto the bed, to lay next to Ginny, both of their wombs swollen with thick tauren cum, the skin of their stomachs stretched tight around the sheer volume of seed, Glitz' gleaming emerald, Ginny's pale with turquoise lip-prints all over it. They looked like they were either six months pregnant or they'd swallowed a pair of watermelons, their massive breasts sitting proudly atop their bulging bellies as they moaned weakly and caressed their overstuffed wombs, feeling his molten seed slosh with each tiny movement.