By the Horns Ch. 05 Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That was... Incredible!" Ginny moaned suddenly, breaking the silence.

"Mmm, definitely." Glitz agreed, with a hum of satisfaction. "Fuck, so much cum... I can hardly move."

"I don't think I've ever cum that much in my life." Rhuno panted, catching his breath.

"So... I did good?" Ginny asked, slightly sheepishly.

"You were fantastic." Rhuno assured her with a grin.

"Better than me?" Glitz interjected with a playful smirk.

Rhuno shook his head, chuckling. "Oh, no, I'm not gonna answer that, I am way too tired to deal with another fight." He replied. "In fact, scooch over." He added, gesturing aside as he climbed into bed with the two of them.

Unfortunately, the bed had not magically grown during their frenzied fucking, and being too small for him, it was way too small for him plus two cum-stuffed little ladies. After a couple failed attempts to fit the three of them at once, they managed to find one position that actually worked, the two girls laying on their sides on the tauren's broad chest, swollen bellies bumping against one-another as he wrapped them both in his massive, muscular arms, holding them in place as he swiftly drifted off to sleep. Ginny and Glitz lay there in silence for a while, feeling the broad bed of firm muscle beneath them rising and falling as the tauren breathed deep and slow, eyes carefully averted from one-another as their actions caught up to them.

Eventually, the near-silence became unbearable, and Ginny cleared her throat. "So, uh..." She began.

"You know..." Glitz suddenly piped up, cutting Ginny off, a playful grin spreading across her turquoise lips. "He decided to fuck me first, so I guess that means he thinks I'm sexier."

Ginny looked shocked for a moment, blinking once or twice before her expression shifted to a smug, playful smirk. "Well, he might have fucked you first, but you couldn't handle him. I'm the one who managed to actually get him off."

Glitz' smirk widened. "Oh yeah? What do you call that load he painted me with downstairs? If I remember, you sucked him too, but you didn't make him cum. I guess that just means I give better head, too."

"Well, you better after all that practice, you slut." Ginny shot back with a grin.

"Not my fault you can't get anyone to practice on, bitch." Glitz retorted with a grin of her own.

Rhuno closed his eye again and settled back into the bed, the corner of his lip quirked up in a subtle smirk. Perhaps they would never be able to truly abandon their competitive natures, but he could rest well knowing he managed to help the two get along, at least a little. The more things changed, the more they stayed the same, it seemed.