All Comments on 'By the Window'

by sexypaula

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
Dana23Dana23over 15 years ago
Totally Hot!

Great story! Made me want to live the part!

skip.69skip.69over 15 years ago
Liked it

Makes me want to buy a telescope. Wonder if I could find anyone to pose for me if I did?

AphroditeRebornAphroditeRebornover 15 years ago
Powerful!

I'm sitting here in front of my window with my own dildo wanting to make this fantasy come true! You captured my thoughts and feelings exactly!... being used

RossDanielsRossDanielsover 15 years ago
Mmmmmmmm

I loved watching you!

Satisfier2007Satisfier2007over 15 years ago
An Inspiring Display of Womanhood

Whoa, Sexypaula! You certainly have a sexy mind (and perhaps a sexy body and sexy manner, but I wouldn't know about that).

<br /><br />

The reluctance followed by the exhilaration of being on display was conveyed well.

<br /><br />

The imagery of her pressing her hot breasts into the cold window glass was fabulous. The freshly-shaved pussy was a nice touch (no pun intended), especially when your protagonist (who shares your name — coincidentally, no doubt) humps the window with it. The best part, in my opinion, though, is when she sits on the couch, legs high, and presses her gaping, swollen, drooling quim against the glass. That is original in erotica (as far as I know, and I’ve read lots of E&V stories).

<br /><br />

<i>"Sit on the couch," he ordered, "your ass touching the window, and your legs up high along the window. In that position, my adorable slut, you'll show the world how that hot hole between your legs loves to be treated.</i>

<br /><br />

Then the caller has Paula jam a big dildo into her hungry nether mouth to fill her need, her womanly need. More remarkable, though, I thought, was her leaving pussy juice on the glass and being told to leave it there. Hot, hot, hot! And I bet her place was suffused with the scent of a woman in heat.

<br /><br />

The grand finale is Paula unlocking her door and thereby making herself vulnerable to ravishment by any man/men who may have been incited to uncontrollable lust by her wanton display of her sexual nature.

<br /><br />

Thanks for a great story, Sexypaula.

ParklifeParklifeover 15 years ago
Great writing

One of the best stories I've read in a long time... fantastic story telling and completely fucking hot...

bawkherbawkheralmost 13 years ago
hi

i loved your story and would like you to know i am an exhibitionist too and love getting off to in the open.keep up the good work.bye.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Wow i wish i was you

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous