All Comments on '"C" Club Ch. 02'

by dre_jones

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
PATRICK696PATRICK696over 10 years ago
Yes!

I WOOD Luv to try that too.

RahtidRahtidover 10 years ago
Loved it

keep up the good work....

sober71sober71about 10 years ago
Juice

You had my juices flowing, how I would love to be a bottom to a large member

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
"C" Club Ch. 02

Great story! I like taking it from behind when I need a good hard pounding but, riding cock has to be just about my favorite position. I love the feeling of sitting down and leaning back with him all the way to the balls inside me and grinding my ass on a hard cock! Getting fucked makes me cum too, without my cock ever being touched! I love the feeling I get as my ring clutches and spasms around a hard cock when I cum! To top it all off, my Boyfriend always does me bareback and, while I cum, I know he is going to be shooting a nice thick load up my butt!

Riki

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Great job!

I loved this story...was very hot and I like how the two men connected so well with each other. Thanks for sharing this with us.

blackbidickblackbidickabout 9 years ago
Another Great Story

I loved this one, I guess I'm like Charles I find it hard to hook up with people, but when I do I love it.

63lsmith63lsmithover 8 years ago
4 STARS

4 stars for this one. This was good, but ch 1 was better.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Very

Hot made me feel great, well written. Showed loving tenderness while fucking deep and hard. When I was young in the service in. Germany I had my first gay sex with a Lt nurse. He tried a few times to get me in his quarters down from me in the BOQ where we both lived. I remember him saying wanting to be my woman, cook for me, massage me and oh my it sounded so good.

Eventually he succeeded. For me it was the first time to fuck a guy's ass. I also did my first blowjob. And did both at the same time 😊. I on my back he on top facing me, his cock so close I bent over, much limber then, and sucked while fucking his ass and we came together. Fucking great from then on. Sorry that he died soon after in Vietnam.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Even Hotter than Chap 1.

Five stars and then some. Kept me very hard. Great read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
hot

I want to get fucked!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Wow

So pleased to read another Chapter of the 'C' Club, you write so well and so descriptive, you are a pleasure - thank you for making me feel good, Going to start Chapter 3, I do hope the Chapters continue and continue

curious2cu2curious2cu2almost 7 years ago
So hot!

Another well written chapter! This had me even more excited!

loverofintersex1loverofintersex1almost 7 years ago
Such a great fuck!

Clear description, horny guys making me horny as I read. I need some cock to sit on, now!

Riki1942Riki1942almost 6 years ago
Big

I have had a couple of fairly thick cocks but I like to be stretched just right, without being so much that it's uncomfortable. I like length over girth. The longest I have had was just over eight inches. It felt soooo good but, it was just long enough to hurt! When the head would pop past the bend at the top of my rectum it didn't feel good at all! After it was all the way in it was wonderful but he couldn't thrust without popping in and out through the bend. I got him in and had to just grind to make him cum.

I would LOVE to try an 11" cock so he could pump me properly without popping in and out of the bend! When I bareback, I like to take the load as deep inside me as I can get it. The thought of a long one jammed all the way to my belly button when he unloads, pumping his cum right to my core, makes me hard as a rock just thinking about it! I know what you mean about cumming hands free. I kind of like the intensity of the feeling of having my cock gripped when I cum but, if the guy doesn't cum to quickly, I can almost always cum hands free from being fucked!

RobJasperRobJasperover 5 years ago
fucking hot

Thank you for the fucking hot story that had me leaking in my shorts. Love the relationship and hot sex shared by the two guys. Keep writing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Ammazing

What a hot story. I love taking big cocks in my mouth and ass. I love to scream with pain and pleasure while they fuck me unmercifully. All I care about is being their whore and taking their loads of cum.L6j

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
G SPOT

A man with a "G-Spot". Oh Kay.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

This is so fucking sexy

Charles is such a sexy jock

It is such a Turn on when he goes from a shy muscle jock to a Power Top Stud with a big cock and really takes control of fucking Dre

Would be even sexier if the two of them wore jockstraps while fucking and were required to wear a jockstrap all the time during the day and especially during sex

Charles and Dre would make such a hot porno couple

Hope we can see them hook up again and become boyfriend's and even see Dre topping Charles for once

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Great. So réal life. Brings back memories. Only when I had sex like this it was all night.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userdre_jones@dre_jones
I am sexually adventurous, bisexual man. I like to write erotica, make new friends, share a fantasy. I occasionally visit the chat and bulletin board sections of Lit. Feel free to contact me. I am always curious, happy to share a fantasy, and welcome your thoughts on my stories.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

"C" Club Ch. 01 Previous Part
"C" Club Series Info