All Comments on '"C" Club Ch. 05'

by dre_jones

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Anonymous Bitch

2 hot stories heavy loads each time :-)

MuscleaddictMuscleaddictover 5 years ago

I expected more stories on active members of the club. So though I enjoyed the second part, I preferred the first section, because Chris, the young wrestler, suits Dre better than Mr Johnson, a mature man, Chris' father. Exuberant zest for life, animalistic heat and insatiable desire are the advantages of youth.

RobJasperRobJasperover 5 years ago
Hot wrestlers

So many fantasies about lean hot muscular wrestlers fucking…thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
That is the question, isn't it ..

'.. why is it such a taboo to be bi ?' 'Why make a choice .. ?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Lovely story!

Thanks for the read and the characterizations without abuse and humiliation! Love this world you've created.

We're closeted because there are haters out in the world who will hurt you if they can.

I love cock and pussy! I am supportive of every kink as long as it is consensual. The bisexual community is growing, and it is a wonderful thing. Recently came out to my wife and it was a great relief. Would love to have a boyfriend we could share! Actively looking!

Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Wow

What a great series of stories. I am bi and hav e sex with a lot of married men. I will do just about anything they ask. It is such a turn on when thy tell me that I suck cock and take it in the ass better than their wives ever did. I don't understand why more wives don't suck and swallow or take it in the ass. Actually, I'm glad they don't.

Their husbands cum to me all hours of the day and night. I can only imagine what my neighbors think on the weekends. I'll service 6 or8 guys on both Saturday and Sunday. Age, race or size of cock doesn't matter. If they need to cum, I have a hole they can use. And like your main stars, I like it bareback and so do the men I fuck.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago

Great series.

PaulinndPaulinndover 3 years ago
Great Series

Would love to read more tales from the “C Club”.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userdre_jones@dre_jones
I am sexually adventurous, bisexual man. I like to write erotica, make new friends, share a fantasy. I occasionally visit the chat and bulletin board sections of Lit. Feel free to contact me. I am always curious, happy to share a fantasy, and welcome your thoughts on my stories.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

"C" Club Ch. 04 Previous Part
"C" Club Series Info