All Comments on 'C.R.A. Lady Becomes An Escort'

by Samuelx

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
Comentarista82Comentarista82over 8 years ago
More spam

Don't you ever tire of writing the same stuff over? "Female geeks do exist?" Really? That's well known. To state that even as fiction is so ludicrous. If she takes "great care to hide her face," yet "has a high level of clearance" in the Canadian gov't, don't you think she'd get discovered for being an escort? Of course she would be! Wow... Then about men, "after sex, most men act weird." Huh? The reader has to suspend ALL disbelief and imagine this woman WON'T get busted, somehow her being a geek makes her an endangered species, and now "most men act weird" after getting their way? How many different ways is this not logical and totally unsubstantiated? If you won't take the time to at least think up a story that's at least plausible, don't write at all and stop polluting the pages here with worthless nonsense like this.

zimamadrezimamadreover 8 years ago
this is a commentary

this is not a story but a commentary. You are repititive. Please think through what you write. I can plainly say this is hogwash

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Your local community college probably offers courses in creative writing. It would be worth you while. I am impressed that you took the time to write a short story, that takes a lot of fortitude. You just need to do some basic groundwork in creating your story. Good Luck and Good Job.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSamuelx@Samuelx
I am Samuelx. I am Black. I am Male. I was born in Cap-Haitien, Northern Haiti, and raised in Brockton, Massachusetts. I now live in Canada. I am the one and only Haitian Trickster, and quite simply live only by my own rules. I...

story TAGS