Cabin at the Lake Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Turbidus
Turbidus
1,094 Followers

I reached up and unbuttoned his pants and slipped them off his hips. His boxers took a little more effort since his boner jutted out of the fly. His cock didn't seem that big, maybe six or six and half inches and not too fat. Bingo. I couldn't have selected a better cherry popper.

Now that his clothes were bunched around his ankles, he looked a little like a newly planted tree, a newly planted tree with a wooden stob. How apropos. I caught myself before I laughed.

I leaned toward him again, pushing his cock against his belly and began to lick and mouth his balls. That was okay but I liked his cock more.

I sucked his cock, pleased to discover it wasn't that hard to take his dick all the way into my mouth. From the sounds he made, I was pretty sure I was doing it right. I remembered to use my hand, gliding it over his spit-slicked shaft as my mouth and tongue slid off him.

I stopped long enough to help him get his shoes off and get his pants and boxers off completely. He tossed his jacket over a chair then unbuttoned his shirt and tossed it over the jacket. I stood and pulled my shirt off. I unbuckled my belt, undid my skirt and let it fall. I stepped out of it and tossed it into the air with one foot, snatched it with my right hand and tossed it over his shirt.

He smiled, acknowledging the trick. I had seen my brothers do the same with their trunks or underwear. It was a great way to avoid bending over.

I slid my panties off, hoping he'd notice I'd shaved my pussy. If he did he didn't say anything. He did notice the panty liner.

"Are you having your period?" How he would feel about fucking a chick having her period had been evident in the tone of his voice.

"No. I was worried I might bleed afterward."

His frown faded. "You always this organized?"

I shrugged.

Chad turned me and gestured that I should sit on the bed. He opened the drawer by the bed and retrieved a condom. He opened it without speaking. I watched with curiosity. I'd seen condoms in pornos but never seen one put on. It didn't look too difficult.

He surprised me by pushing me back in the bed. He knelt between my legs and stroked my thighs with his fingers before moving them up to my pussy. He ran a single finger down my pussy, separating my inner and outer lips. He did that on both sides. He drew one finger up my slit, wetting it and then circled my clit with it. I remember thinking I would need to be careful or I would fall in the love with this fucker.

He pushed a finger inside me. It went easily and without pain. I often masturbated by putting a couple of fingers inside my pussy. What he was doing did not scare me.

He leaned forward and sucked the right side of my labia into his mouth, then released it and slowly licked upward, flicking my clit with his tongue at the top of the motion. He shifted his head and did the same to the left side. All the while, his finger was circling and pushing deeper into my cunt.

After flicking my clit, he sucked it between his lips and tugged softly. His finger was as deep inside me as he could go. The curled up fingers pressed hard against the bottom of my pussy and the space between it and my asshole. My disgusting brothers once told me that area was called the 'taint' because 'it taint pussy and it taint ass, it just taint'. Whatever it was called, the pressure from his fingers felt nice.

He continued to use his lips and tongue to torment my clit. I had seen this done a zillion times in pornos but this was my first time. Could fucking really be better than this? If so I was in for a major treat because what he was doing to me was driving me wild.

He had slipped a second finger into my pussy and continued to move his fingers in sweeping circles as he pumped his fingers in and out of my cunt, stretching and spreading my hymen. He added a third finger.

He had to push this time and it hurt, not a lot, but enough that it caused me to tense. He immediately stopped pushing and simply let his fingers rest inside me. His tongue never stopped playing with my clit. He began to trace circles around it. I could feel it pulsing against his tongue. He would close his lips over it and tug, letting it snap back just before pleasure turned to pain.

Ever so slowly, he increased the pressure with his fingers. The pain subsided and my body relaxed. As it did, his fingers were able to penetrate more deeply and without pain. He resumed the twisting, spreading movement of his fingers. With his fingers spread, they felt bigger than his cock had looked.

The fullness of his fingers and the constant flicking and pulling at my clit had me racing toward an orgasm. The feel of his mouth on me was heavenly but I had come here planning on having intercourse, on fucking someone. I pushed against his head and he stopped.

He looked over my belly at me and I swallow a groan. His chin and cheeks were shiny and wet from my pussy.

"You okay?" he asked.

"Uh huh but don't you want to have sex?"

He smiled and kissed me right on top of my clit.

"We will baby, we will. Relax, go ahead and cum. It will make it easier."

He turned his head and bit my leg, pretty hard actually, and I yelped. He laughed and returned to my clit.

I took his advice and relaxed. I tried to remember the tidal wave of pressure and fullness that had started to build somewhere between my belly button and ass. I remember how it twisted and coiled on itself as more and more tension flowed from his tongue and into my body through my clit. My breath started to come in quick gasps.

Lying here, I can easily recall how my body grew still as the tension could no longer be contained and the coiled ache in my pelvis freed itself and flashed through my body. The tiny part of my rational mind that was not overwhelmed in the sensations radiating from my center noted that clearly no two orgasms were the same. I had fingered my clit, fingered my pussy, gotten myself off since I was fourteen or fifteen and I had never produced anything like what I was experiencing at that moment.

I was hardly aware of Chad rising up and pulling me toward the edge of the bed. He lifted my ass with one hand and positioned his cock against my pussy. My body was still shaking from my orgasm when, with a steady firm push, he relieved me of my virginity.

There was a brief flash of pain and then he was inside me, bigger and deeper than his fingers. I could feel his cock pushing against my insides. He withdrew slowly and then pushed back into me. No real pain this time.

My orgasm had begun to fade but the feel of his prick moving in and out of my pussy re-awoke it. I don't know if it was really another orgasm or just a prolonging of the first one. All I know is I found it impossible to stop panting "uh huh" as the speed of his thrust increased.

I could feel my breasts bouncing back and forth as his body pounded into me. I untangled my fingers from the sheet and began to play with my nipples.

"Yeah baby," Chad panted. "Play with your beautiful tits. That's hot, Donna, fucking hot."

He stopped talking then. He shoved deep inside me. I could feel his cock bounce against my cervix, feel my uterus forced deeper into my body by his cock. Instead of pulling all the way out he started to twitch his hips, hardly moving. With the condom on I couldn't feel his cum fill me.

He let my butt fall back onto the bed down and covered my body with his, gasping. I remember loving the way my breasts felt smashed against his chest. After a few minutes, he raised his head and grinned.

"God your pussy was tight. I should fuck virgins more often."

I started to chuckle and was amazed to feel my eyes fill.

He had scrambled onto the bed and stretched out by my side.

"Hey are you okay? It seemed like I didn't have to push very hard. Are you in pain?"

"No," I managed. "It hardly hurt at all. That was unbelievable. I was ready for pain and blood and you were so sweet. I've never had a guy go down on me before. That was totally fucking awesome. And having you inside me felt even better. All my girlfriends had me expecting a horror show and this was so perfect I guess I'm just a little overwhelmed." I turned on my side and kissed him. "Thank you for that. And I agree, if half the first time stories I've heard are true, you should fuck more virgins. They would be lucky fucking bitches."

He leaned over my face for a quick kiss and started to play with my boob.

"I'm glad you enjoyed that. You know the night has only started."

I looked at him wide-eyed. Then thought, "Why not? The night has only started."

Until last night, that remained the most intense orgasm I had experienced. How many women can say that about their first time? I try to remind myself that I'm a lucky bitch.

We had dated for almost two years before he graduated and left school. We tried to keep it going, me in Austin, him in Salt Lake City but it wasn't to be. My heart broke a little as the Skypes grew less frequent and then stopped. I dated a few guys but only one long enough to sleep with. Jeff was sweet but I was definitely the more adventuresome one. I had to practically get a notarized statement confirming that yes, I wanted to try anal. As graduation approached, I gave Jeff the usual spiel about how we needed to grow and learn to be ourselves ya da ya da ya da. I think he was relieved.

Chad emailed me a month or so ago that he was engaged. I was genuinely happy for him but couldn't help a little cry. I had the summer off. Med school loomed in the fall but from May until late August I was at loose ends.

One afternoon when I was a sophomore in high school and the twins were sophomores in college, dad stood up, started to say something and then dropped to the floor, dead. He was a nut job about insurance and his law practice had done very well. We had no money worries but after I graduated high school, mom sold our little, for Texas it was little anyway, ranch and the cattle. She moved to a nice but unpretentious apartment in Fort Worth while I moved to a dorm room.

Spending time with mom would have been fun but she never got over dad leaving her at such a young age. As far as I know she has never dated. She traveled a lot. She was spending the summer in Haiti. She felt like everyone had forgotten how devastated it still was. She was an atheist and felt it her duty as an atheist to prove to all those religious nut jobs, as she called them, that atheist were as moral and committed to doing good in the world as any Jesus-jumping buffoon - her words not mine. At loose ends until med school started in the fall mom had offered me the run of her apartment.

So there I was, staring at the walls of mom's apartment. I only been 'home' for a week and already going stir crazy, when my brother, Terry called. Our folks had bought a cabin on a lake when we were kids. As we got older and lost interest, and dad got busier with his law practice, the place sat empty. Mom wanted to sell it but the twins, Terry and Gary, convinced her to hang onto it. They planned to fix it up and even expand it, make it a place we could bring our families, once we had families, to spend a few weeks each year.

They were finally doing it. Dad's partners had kept the practice going and growing. The boys both had jobs waiting for them. They had convinced Henry, their soon-to-be boss, to let them have a year off to study for the bar and fix up the old place. He and dad had been friends since the first day of law school. He'd said, "Sure boys, take your time but you'd better keep a bunk reserved for me," and left it at that.

Terry wanted to know if I'd like to spend the summer at the cabin. He assured me that even if I only ran errands and helped with the cooking I'd be doing them a big favor.

I'm not a fan of roughing it. Civilization, for all its flaws, has been a constant effort to leave the bugs and dirty and fucking raccoons behind. I, for one, don't miss nature but anything sounded better than sitting in that apartment missing our old house, missing my mom and missing my dad even more. I let the building super know I'd be gone for most of the summer and was packed and on the road before suppertime. I pulled in last night just as the twins were sitting down to eat.

Lying here naked next to one brother, last night's supper seemed a lifetime ago.

----------------

I'm suffocating. I don't want to wake Gary but I need to get out from under his leg before I melt. Not only am I hot in the sense of being too warm, I'm hot from thinking about Chad. Remembering the way his mouth and hands and cock felt on and in my body has me hot and bothered in many ways.

Gary's bent leg lies across my upper thighs and guards my pussy. At a minimum, I need to get from underneath his leg so I can touch myself. I use my heels to lift my ass enough and try to scoot from under his leg.

Like the wheezy start of an old tractor, Gary's breathing catches in fits and starts and I freeze. A sigh flutters across my cheek and he rolls away. The rush of cool air over my sweaty body is so pleasant that, for a moment, I forget why I wanted to move from under his leg.

I stretch my arms over my head and fail to suppress the shudder that runs through my body or the yawn that threatens to dislocate my jaw.

I run my hands lightly over my breasts and belly. My left hand stops to play in the wet spot my brother's cock has left on my side. I find myself hoping he was dreaming of me, hoping it was me and not his need to pee that made him hard.

My right hand begins to stroke the dark, close-cropped landing strip that hovers atop my sex. I roll up onto my left arm to gaze at my brother.

His right hand is tossed over his head and his face is buried in the crook of his elbow. He's a little boy trying to hide from the morning light and sleep a little longer. His right leg hugs my own. His left is bent so that his left foot rests against his right leg.

I've seen my brother naked often enough but I've never regarded his body as a lover.

My right hand continues to loiter about my sex but my mind is on my brother. I am fascinated by the scant dark hairs that lie atop his big toe and the trail of hairs that run over the arch to extend into the dark hair that covers his legs. I notice how the hair grows in large swirls that swoop away from his shin.

Was he too hairy? I don't think so. Chad had been hairy but kept everything trimmed and in order. Jeff had been a serious biker, ten-speed not Harley. I had not minded his shaved legs nor had I minded Chad's shaved chest. I hadn't minded, but neither was it particularly erotic. It just was.

No, I decide I'm okay with the hair, unless it's on his back. I scan my memories. I'm not sure. I let it go. I'll have time to check it out later.

My eyes continue up his legs. The twins bike some but prefer running. I enjoy the defined muscles of Gary's legs and thighs. My thoughts get derailed by the hope that my cadaver will be well toned. I've heard horror stories of trying to dissect the cadaver of a really old person. It is hard to identify muscles that are barely there. Old will be better than fat though. Please don't let me be assigned a fat cadaver to dissect.

What? Get those thoughts of dead bodies out of your head while you're perusing your brother's body with one hand between your legs. Christ, Donna you are a total fucking ditz sometimes.

The head on the pillow might resemble a little boy hiding from the sun but the cock standing guard over Gary's taut belly is not a little boy's. My brother, brothers, have beautiful penises. I am not great with estimates but they are definitely bigger than Jeff and a little bigger than Chad. I decide to go with seven inches. Seven is a lucky number isn't it?

His dick is well proportioned. It doesn't look long and skinny or short and fat. The crown rests comfortably on the shaft, looking neither like it is about to topple over under its own weight or incapable of providing adequate coverage. As with most aesthetics, it is the proportions that count.

I never really liked Jeff's cock. The head was the size of my brothers' but the shaft was smaller, thinner. Jeff's cock looked too much like a toadstool to be really attractive. I feel like a total bitch for thinking that. Jeff was a sweetheart and a competent lover. He deserves better.

Chad's cock was fine, more than fine, probably better than my brothers' I decide because it was intact. God, I wish mom and dad had let my brothers' penises alone!

My fingers have moved past the remaining smudge of my pubic hair to begin to tease my clit. All this reminiscing and thinking about cocks and what makes a cock hot is getting me hot. I dip a finger into my pussy and moisten it.

My eyes look past Gary's cock to his belly. I love the way his hair sweeps together and dives toward his cock as if drawn to it.

And oh my, his nipples with their druid's circle of crisp brown hairs around the areolas. His outdoor time is spent shirtless and his areolas are dark brown, the nipples encircled by a ring of even darker flesh topped by the lighter, pinker hue of the nipple itself.

My fingers bury themselves in my cunt. He's not even doing anything and he has me raging.

I fight the urge to bury my face in his armpit. Does it have the same distinctive musk as his crotch?

I can't stand it.

I pull myself to my knees, spreading my knees and giving my hand plenty of room to work at my pussy. I turn my head to the side and wrap my mouth around Gary's cock.

Once it is in my mouth, I can pull it away from his belly, making it a simple task to begin to bob up and down on his beautiful dick. My fingers brush softly through his happy trail.

Part of me is aware that his breathing has changed. He is probably awake but I don't care.

My fingers waltz up his belly to dance around his right nipple. I don't pinch it or pull it, perhaps he is still asleep. Like his cock and like my own nipples, I'm amazed at how hard his nipple becomes.

I need more hands. I need one hand to play with his chest hair. I need one hand to play with my pussy. I need one hand to stroke his cock while I suck it and I need a fourth to play with his balls.

The bed creaks and the mattress shifts beneath my knees. Terry's sixth sense has summoned him. That ought to freak me out, the way they both seem to read my mind but I have nothing I wish to keep secret from them.

Terry's body presses against my back. His hand reaches around my waist.

"Need a hand?" He whispers and both his breath and the way he knows what I'm thinking causes goose bumps to prickle across my shoulders.

His right arm reaches around my waist and his fingers push my hand aside. It's an awkward position. He can't really do more than finger my clit. He begins to kiss and nip at my shoulders. He wets my skin with his mouth and then rubs his stubbly chin over the same spot.

I press my pussy against his fingers, trying not to become distracted from sucking Gary's cock. My left hand is wrapped around the base of his cock and my right is now free to play with his balls.

I force his cock into my throat and let his pubic hair tickle my nose. I can still smell him but what I mostly smell is myself. I inhaled deeply, enjoying the medley of scents.

I keep Gary deep in my mouth and throat and suck. I pull my mouth off him slowly and let the ridge of his crown rest against my lips. I play my tongue over the groove on the underside of the head before swirling it around the ridge. I can't help remembering how much different it was doing that to Chad with his foreskin intact. Poor Gary.

I fall into a pattern. I slowly swallow, pushing deep, holding for a moment then pulling back a little faster to the head, teasing with my tongue and down I go again.

Turbidus
Turbidus
1,094 Followers