Cabin at the Lake Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Turbidus
Turbidus
1,092 Followers

All the while, Terry's fingers toy with my pussy but can't really do more than toy. He is still biting and kissing and licking and dragging his stubble across my shoulders. I want to take my mouth off Gary's cock long enough to tell him to fuck me. My pussy is bereft.

The weight of his body on my back immediately leaves me. I don't know how he and Gary read me so well but right now I don't care as long as he's shifted position so he can fuck me.

It isn't his cock I feel next. It's his mouth and his tongue and his stubbly cheeks. And I don't feel them on my cunt but on my ass.

A twinge of regret catches in my throat. I wanted him to fuck me. His tongue and mouth are great but I want his cock deep inside me. My childish regret pisses me off. I hate being such a baby, always having to have exactly what I want instead of appreciating what I have.

His cheeks scratch my ass cheeks. He doesn't try to penetrate my ass with his tongue. He simply teases me, twirling his tongue around my pucker and then dragging it over, pressing for a moment as if he intends to spear me before moving on.

It is deliciously maddening but does nothing to fill the emptiness between my legs. Is his telepathy failing him or is he teasing me by deliberately denying me his cock?

His tongue takes one more long slathering trip along my crack and his mouth leaves me. His hands find my hips and I push my ass toward him, my body language begging for his cock.

He pushes it between my legs. I lower myself, feeling my wet pussy lips cradle his cock. The head is pressed against my clit. I let go of Gary's balls and reach between my legs. I grab hold of Terry's cock and begin to rub it in circles over my clit.

He lets me do this for a few minutes as I attempt to keep my focus on sucking Gary's cock.

Terry pulls away, leaving my fingers to take his dick's place on my clit. I feel him lift his cock up and this time when his hips move forward he fills me. I whimper a little around Gary's cock. It feels so wonderful to have Terry inside me. When he was licking my ass, I wondered if that was where his cock would end up. That would have been okay but I was hoping he'd fuck my pussy again.

His strokes are deep and slow. I wish he'd pound me. I want to hear the sound of our bodies slamming into each other but he can't. I think he knows that he'd jar me too much and with a mouthful of teeth around his brother's cock, he didn't want to take the risk.

I am congratulating myself for keeping the rhythm of my blowjob going, despite the desperate need I feel between my legs. Gary has not moved. He has not put his hands in my hair or raised his eye to watch his cock slide in and out of his sister's mouth - nothing. There's no way he can still be asleep.

I am at the top of a cycle, my lips tight against his ridge, my hand sliding up his shaft to meet my lips, my tongue just beginning its trip around the head when he fills my mouth with cum. It takes me completely by surprise. It startles me to the point I start to pull away and part of his load slips past my lips to run down his shaft.

I hurriedly get the entire head in my mouth and enjoy the feeling of his cock twitching against my tongue as the last few spurts of his jizz fill my mouth.

I'm getting ready to swallow, getting ready to clear my mouth so I can take his cock deep into my throat once more when his hand touches my cheek. I pause and he pulls his cock out of my mouth. I close my lips but a bit of his cum drizzles onto his cock.

Gary slides his body down. His feet and legs must be off the bed. He is lying right under me. One hand finds the back of my head and pulls my head down. He lifts his head, his eyes dark and shining and finds my lips.

I'm not expecting this. I'm not sure what he wants me to do.

His tongue pushes between my lips. Holy fuck! His tongue presses harder, caressing the inside of my mouth. I open my mouth.

I'm shocked at how greedily his tongue attacks me. He sucks my tongue into his mouth and then licks my chin. I recover from my surprise enough to begin to kiss him back. Soon both our faces are slick with cum and saliva.

Now that my teeth are no longer a danger to his brother's dick, Terry begins to truly fuck me. The sound his body makes slapping against my ass fills my ears and brings my excitement to a higher pitch.

The pounding thrusts cause my nipples to sway in circles through Gary's chest hair.

Gary pulls away from my mouth and turns. It takes me a moment to figure out what he's doing and to move my arm. I balance on my knees and one hand long enough for him to wiggle under my belly.

I can't believe there is room enough but his tongue finds my clit as his younger-by-ten-minutes brother continues to slam in and out of my cunt.

Gary's cock is mostly soft but it shines with the cum I had missed. I stretch and he accommodates me but raising his hips. His cock lolls down his stomach. It is close enough I can lick the head and part of the shaft.

Terry's thrusts and Gary's tongue become more frantic. I pull my mouth away from Gary's dick. I press my mouth against his lower belly. I bite off a scream and he presses harder against my mouth. I hope I'm not hurting him but I have to bite something or I will scream bloody murder. No one is around so I'm not sure why I care.

I feel the familiar tension gathering force deep in my belly. I lift my head. Gary's stomach bears a bright red oval lined with white teeth marks.

I can't stand it any longer. I brace my hands against the mattress and begin to slam back into my brother, needing him deeper than he can get on his own. Gary is reduced to simply holding his stiffened tongue out and letting my cunt drag over it.

My orgasm screams through my body, making it quake. I hear a voice crying, "oh my fucking God" over and over and don't recognize it as my own.

My orgasm is beginning to ebb when Terry thrusts hard and then holds still. His hands are gripping my hips so hard I'm sure I'll have bruises.

I can feel my pussy swell as his cum fills it and my orgasm pauses and begins to surge.

Now that my body is still, Gary's mouth latches back onto my clit. I'm so sensitive it hurts. He must sense this because he lets go. I feel his tongue sliding back through my slit until it meets Terry's cock. I can't see past his chin but from the movement, he has to be licking his brother's cock.

Terry slowly withdraws. I rise up enough to see his softening cock fall from my cunt and into Gary's mouth. Gary sucks as greedily at his brother's cock as he had at my chin.

I watch, fascinated, as drop after drop of Terry's cum leaks from my pussy and lands on Gary's chin and neck.

I start to move, start to get off his face. As soon as I do, Gary pivot's his mouth and clamps it over my pussy. I feel his tongue push into my cunt as his mouth sucks at me, pulling his brother's jizz from my pussy and into his mouth.

Sated at last, he lets his head drop. I swing my leg over and collapse with my head on his belly. The hair on the back of my head draped over his cock.

I watch as Terry leans over his knees and my twin brothers begin to kiss. Terry is as eager to clean his brother's chin as Gary is to clean his sister's.

What a fucking mess. All I can do is laugh.

-------

My laughter is like oil on the waters, it smothers the sexual energy in the room enough to allow for rational thought.

My brothers continue to tongue wrestle for a few minutes before Terry straightens.

He slips his thighs under Gary's head. They appear to form a perfect pillow for his head.

"What's so funny, sis?" Terry asks. I find it strange that, at least so far, when we are fucking each other, Gary takes charge. Once the fucking is over, he lapses back into his quiet acquiescing ways.

"Nothing. Everything. Us. What isn't funny?" I reply. I give them a quizzical look. "Are you two sure you aren't gay or at least bi? I mean come on."

Surprisingly it is Gary who answers. "No. I told you. I have never, ever, been turned on by any guy except my kid brother here." Terry nods agreement.

"If we were, why wouldn't we admit it for Christ's sake?" Terry asks as a crooked grin grows on his face. "As you say, 'I mean come on', we have spent the better part of the last fourteen hours fucking our little sister's pussy, eating our little sister's pussy and fucking her in the ass."

"Speak for yourself asshole," Gary pipes in with. "I never fucked my little sister's pussy. You did. Twice counting just now, you fucking perv. I only ate her pussy and fucked her in the ass, thank you very much."

The last is stated with the exaggerated innocence of a toddler who doesn't realize his mom can see most of the candy bar he is denying having eaten smeared around his lips.

I start to giggle then burst out bawling. Before they can react, I bolt off the bed and out of the door. I start to turn toward my room but it is infested with raccoons. I execute a pivot Adrienne Peterson would envy (I'm from Texas but I loathed the fucking Cowboys) and race down the hall.

The shame I had failed to locate this morning engulfs me. There is something about hearing those words coldly hanging in the warm air of the morning - "I only ate her pussy", "fucked her in the ass", "eating our little sister's pussy" – made what we had been doing real.

Jesus Christ, I am a slut. I'm one step away from blowing a goat in Tijuana. Fuck, maybe I was a step below that. At least the goat wouldn't be my brother.

I'm vaguely aware of my brothers exiting the room behind me as I run across the great room heading for the front door. I have no idea where I'm going.

I hit the scrap rug in the entryway at an angle. It shots from under me. I fall hard on my left hip and the side of my head raps against the floor. Over the sound of the crack I hear one of my brothers, Gary I think, gasp, "oh shit" as I scramble to my feet and yank the door open.

I'm bare-ass naked. My face and thighs are smeared with two men's cum and the two men happen to be my twin brothers. I don't care. There is no one around here. The cabin is at the end of a shallow bay. Dad was a canoe guy not a speedboat guy. He wanted to be away from the noise from the body of the lake. Between the cabin and the county road, lay almost thirty acres of east Texas pine forest.

The twins have finished most of the work on the porch. They wanted a place to sit and wait for the evening breeze. They had resurrected, rebuilt and rehung the old porch swing that I drop into, mindless of the risk of splinters on my bare ass. I pulled my feet up, wrapped my arms around them and buried my face in my knees.

Before my brothers can even make it to my side, I am trying to lose myself in the rhythmic creak of the chains that held the swing. Those creaks are as comforting to me as the memory of the way mom's rocking chair always popped when it rocked back.

It had been many years since I was able to crawl into my mom's lap and lose myself in the comfort of her whispered voice in my hair, her strong arms and the rock and pop of that old rocker. I miss it. I want to talk to her. But what would I tell her. "Mom I just let the boys fuck me and sucked both their dicks. What should I do?"

I sense the boys standing in front of the swing but I don't speak.

"You should let me look at your head. You might have fractured your skull or something." Terry is trying to sound gruff and put out but all I hear is worry in his voice.

I don't answer. I can't. I don't have the energy.

"Donna are you okay?" I hear the same tone of worry in Gary's voice but the question is so fucking ridiculous I take the time and energy to give him a glaring WTF-dude-look before burying my face in my knees again.

The silence stretches and I know without looking that the twins are looking at each other, doing that creepy talking with their eyes thing mom and dad pretend not to believe in.

I hear the pad of bare feet moving away followed by the long squeal of the screen door spring as someone opens the door. I know it is Terry.

One of the porch chairs scrape across the floor. I don't look up but I am sure Gary is sitting by the swing that has stopped swinging.

He pushes the swing. Since he only pushed one end it swings in an oddly disconcerting figure eight pattern. Again, no words are spoken but I hear the chair creak. The swing stops for a moment and then he pushes against both arms.

The sound of the creaking chains settles over me. I can see Gary in my head. He is sitting by me, looking out at the trees, waiting until I need him to set the swing in motion again.

Turbidus
Turbidus
1,092 Followers