All Comments on 'Cabin at the Lake'

by Turbidus

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
More

There should be a sequel of what happens the next day, with more sibling sex.

MagikcatMagikcatalmost 10 years ago

Ignore those nay-sayers. This was well-written and I loved it. Please keep 'em coming! ^_^

TurbidusTurbidusalmost 10 years agoAuthor
response

As far as being sick I suppose that's possible. I confess I'm curious as to why someone who finds incest "sick" was reading stories in that category. For the record I'm an only child.

As far as wasting anyone's time. I love feedback I can use. If anonymous would care to be more specific he or she wouldn't be wasting my time. I'm happy to respond to specific criticisms.

For those of you who at least semi-enjoyed the story thanks for reading.

puncturepuncturealmost 10 years ago

That was a well written story very well described. More please

CaptronbobCaptronbobalmost 10 years ago
I have to admit

You ain't no writer brother. You need a creative writing class.

CaptronbobCaptronbobalmost 10 years ago
Got your email...

This is why people leave feedback anonymously! You can't take the truth. And if you never heard of a two place airplane you must fly models. The story you mentioned that you read got way better reviews then this crap so suck it up. You ain't no writer boy!

TurbidusTurbidusalmost 10 years agoAuthor
Credit where credit is due

I give you a great deal of credit for not skulking around anonymously. Still your feedback is nothing but the all too common pre-teen snarkiness. In the intro to one of your stories you ask for feedback. I agree but it has to be feedback that means something. If you, are anyone else, wants to point out a badly misguided effort at imagery or sentence construction by all means have at it.

My Cessna 152 is a two seater not a two placer but I'll grant you it is pretty close to a model.

As to writing ability, well this is a site mostly for gratification not edification. I admit to an occasional twinge when I re-read a story. There are some clumsy and cringe worthy sentences despite my worthy editor's efforts.

Your highest rated story is 4.56, mine is 4.53. Hardly a stunning victory but a win is a win. I have been "favorited" (site's word not mine) than you. I've posted 12 submissions in 3 months (while working full time) you've managed 9 in 4 years. With that much time to devote to your writing you ought to pulling down a 4.8 or 4.9.

Please do not bother to point out that output does not equal quality. I am very aware of that fact.

I do not claim to be a serious writer. Doing this is fun and adds a little spice to an otherwise pedestrian middle-class, middle-aged life. Yet some of my worse efforts are no sadder than this from your "Sister Finds My Toys":

"I felt the hot cum volcano up from my balls and like hot lava it shot out onto Chris's clit."

To be fair there are a limited number of ways to describe ejaculation but still a bit trite ain't it?

When I read a story on this site I don't care for I move on. I don't post negative comments. I don't even give a bad rating. If the author has asked for feedback and I have something constructive to offer, I offer it and make a point to mention something I enjoyed in the story.

So Mr. Knock-'em-out-with-one-well-placed-back-fist-hot-lava-shooter I'll let this following be my final word on the matter. For the sake of argument I will pretend you are in fact an excellent writer. Good for you. The problem is you're sill a sad spiteful troll.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Wow!

So many words! You are impressive. The reason I have so few stories in so many years is I have a life. And BTW, thanks for reading my stuff. Hope you liked it...

LOL :)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTurbidus@Turbidus
Life got awfully busy for a time. I hope to add a few stories again.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES