Cabin at the Lake

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I watched my hand slide over his cock, trying to do the same to Gary, trying to mimic the twin treatment I had just been treated to.

I didn't immediately take Gary's cock into my mouth. I swiveled my head, watching as my hand milked clear fluid from the slit in the head. I did not love Gary more but I had always felt he loved me more than Terry. I'm not sure why. Terry was always there when I needed him, often even before I needed him.

I kissed the head of my brother's cock and probed his slit with my tongue, straining to see if I could detect a difference in the taste of their cocks. I opened my mouth and very slowly walked it over his cock, feeling my cheeks flatten as my mouth opened to accept him. As with his twin, I had to arch my head up and hunch my shoulders to take the last inch or so into my mouth. I held him there, breathing slowly through my nose.

And there it was, the faintest barest discordance in their scents. They tasted the same. Their cocks felt the same in my mouth, weighed the same as I fondle them with my hand, looked identical to my eyes but their scent in my nose differed every so slightly. I smiled as well as I could manage with my mouth full of my sweet brother's cock and pulled back so I could show him what my mouth could do.

He surprised me, my quieter older brother. He was not content to play with my hair, to brush it away from my face to watch me suck him off. His hands were firm on my head and he began to thrust, meeting my mouth, fucking my mouth.

I felt Terry shift in my grip. I turned my head as well as I could without surrendering my mouth's hold on Gary's cock and gazed upward. They were kissing.

I took my mouth off Gary's cock and began to lick the shaft, giving myself a better look at them kissing. As he was with me, Gary was the aggressor. He set the pace. It was his tongue that forced its way into his twin's mouth. Interesting.

I licked my way down his cock and took one of his balls in my mouth, mulled it, let it plop out and took the other. I could feel his ball sack constrict in my mouth.

It was Terry's turn. I had ignored his balls. I licked and kissed his cock for a moment, spending time with my nose in his pubes, confirming what I had suspected, that their bodies did not give off identical pheromones. I smiled to myself as I began to mouth Terry's heavy balls. As I felt the heft of his cum laden testicle I was seized by the determination that they would both come in my mouth. I would slack my thirst on the very essence of their physical selves.

I stood. When they stopped kissing each other I kissed them both, one at a time, one hand resting on each of their cheeks, loving the feel of their stubble against my palms. I longed to feel it on the inside of my legs.

I leaned to look at them. Concern no longer in their eyes. They wanted me as much as I wanted them, maybe even as much as they wanted each other.

"You're wrong." I smiled at them. "I can tell you apart."

They smiled back and shook their heads, perfectly in time.

"Want to bet?" I offered with a cock of my head.

"Bet what?" Terry asked.

"If I win, if I can tell you two apart, I get to pick what we do next, no arguments, no hedging. I say it and we do it."

Always playing the lawyer, Terry objected. "Too open ended, define it, or at least a time limit. I reserve the right to tell you 'no' at some point in the future."

"Fair enough. I get to pick the position and who does what to whom until we have all three had orgasms."

Terry held his hand and we shook. I turned to Gary and we shook. I picked up the pillow from the floor and stripped the cover off.

"Blindfold me," I instructed Terry. I turned my back to him. "Then you guys can bounce on the bed, or better yet go outside and come back in at random. I'll know which one it is."

"Wait a second," Terry protested. "What if you lose? What do we get? Same option?"

"No," I stated as I turned and lifted the bottom edge of the blindfold to peek at him. "No, if you win you each get to take turns fucking me in the ass."

He actually gulped in surprise. Fuck yeah. I couldn't help smirking, wondering if I won if that's what I asked for anyway. A true win win situation I had on my hands.

He nodded. I pulled the blindfold back down and backed up until my legs encountered the bed. I sat down. I waved a hand at them.

"Go on. Come back in one at a time. Don't speak. Just come over here and touch my face so I know where you are."

I heard the floor creak as they left the room. It was only a moment later that the floor creaked again. Soft fingers touched the side of my head. I reached out with my hands and pulled him between my legs. I kissed his belly as my hands roamed over his back and ass cheeks, pretending to feel for a telltale mark or blemish. My lips followed his happy trail down, through his pubic hair and along the shaft of his cock, forcing it down so I could suck it into my greedy mouth. I didn't need to. As I had kissed my way down his belly I luxuriated in his scent. It was Terry's cock in my mouth. I sucked him a few more times then sat back.

I could simply identify him but then I wouldn't get to put Gary's cock back in my mouth.

"Next," I whispered. The floor creaked as Terry left the room and then creaked again. Fingers touched my hair.

I repeated the process and smiled, those cheating cocksuckers.

"Very funny, Terry but you've already been in. Now send in Gary, you cheater."

I pulled the blindfold off and giggled as he cursed.

"Son of a bitch. How did you do that?"

I shook my head. "A girl needs to keep a few secrets. Now send in my honest big brother."

Gary entered, smiling. He stepped between my legs, his hand already offering me his cock that I took happily enough.

Terry watched me suck his brother's cock for a few minutes before growling. "Okay, you won. What's next?"

I let Gary's cock fall from my mouth and scooted back in the bed.

"First, I love the way you two do almost everything at the same time, I really do but at least this time you can't cum at the same time. I want each of you to finish by cumming in my mouth. Okay?" They nodded, both stroking their cocks.

"Okay great." I had changed my mind when Gary began to fuck my mouth, decided to switch up where I wanted each of my brothers. "Terry I want you to lie down on your back. I'll get on top." I reached out and patted Gary's check. "And you Mr. Surprisingly Aggressive, I want you behind me, in my ass."

He looked skeptical. "You sure? You ever done that before, ass sex?"

I nodded with a smirk. "Yeah I have. Are you shocked big brother? Lil sis likes to take hard cock up her ass."

His eyes got wide then he squinted as a half smile played over his lips.

"You got it then, sis."

I smiled and started to climb into the middle of the absurdly large bed. Gary touched my shoulder and I turned.

He glanced at Terry. I couldn't figure out what was up. They actually looked embarrassed, hesitant.

"What?" I asked, suddenly afraid they would ask me to leave.

"Before we do that could we eat your pussy?" He shook his head looking confused. "The way you tasted on our fingers, the way your pussy smells, how wet it gets, it's almost too much."

I smiled at him. "Well that's quite a sacrifice on my part but I'll do it for my big brothers." I flopped on my back, put my heels together, let my knees wall apart and spread my pussy lips with my right hand. "This pussy? This what you want? Who gets to go first?"

"You underestimate us, sis," Terry growled. He settled along my right side and Gary lay down on his elbows between my legs. He moved my right leg to lie alongside his body, my left hooked over his shoulder, rolling me just a little onto my right hip. Gary's hands worked their way under my ass and lifted.

He pushed his chin into the mattress and moved his head forward. He extended his tongue and the tip flirted with my anus before sliding into the bottom of my cunt, burrowing into my pussy. As his tongue began to work in and out of my snatch, Terry's lips found my clitoris.

I pushed myself into their mouths while my hands clutched at handfuls of the sheet. I controlled myself enough to rise up and watch them attack my pussy with their mouths. Sweet Jesus it felt good.

Gary rolled his head and his tongue plowed a furrow up my slit. I imagined I could see my pussy juice pool atop his curved tongue. If true he offered it to his brother, who greedily sucked his sister's secretion off his twin brother's tongue. The sight of their tongues sharing my pussy caused me to drop my head back and growl.

Terry leaned over my leg and began to fuck me with his tongue. His head draped across my cunt, blocking Gary who slid along my side and began to kiss me. His face reeked of my pussy.

I threw myself into his kisses as Terry added his fingers to my pussy while his tongue began to play with my clit. He had all four fingers pressing inside me, stretching me, stroking the inside of my cunt. He pulled his fingers out and I felt his thumb slide over my clit and down my swollen slit before slipping inside me.

His fingers began to slide back and forth and around my anus. I lifted my hips, giving him more room. When his finger pressed against my backdoor, I pressed back and his finger slid easily into my ass. He worked it in and out for a moment before a second finger slipped past my sphincter. His fingers and thumb pressed against each other massaging and pulling at my pussy from the inside.

His mouth sucked my clit between his lips and his tongue began to dance over my sensitive bundle of joy. I grabbed Gary's head in my hands and screamed into his mouth as his brother's relentless tongue and fingers teased another orgasm from my over-stimulated body.

My body still burned to be filled. The orgasm, orgasms, had been unbelievable yet oddly unfulfilling. I reached down and got one hand under Terry's arm and tugged. He climbed over my body, stopping to kiss my breasts before smearing my face with his wet cheeks.

"Fuck me," I whimpered, appalled at the pleading tone in my voice.

He pushed himself upright, kneeling between my knees. Gary's mouth fell upon my breast. Terry rubbed the head of his cock up and down my slit, then began to slap my whimpering clit with his dick. He was teasing me.

"Fuck me." I pulled my legs up to my chest, offering myself to him. "Please."

He jerked his hips forward, jamming his cock into my cunt, burying it to the hilt. I screamed, mostly in pleasure though it felt he would cleave me in two at first. His thrust shoved me several inches up the bed. I groaned in relief. My clit might protest but my pussy had longed for this. If I was honest with myself I had yearned for this for far longer than the past hour.

I knew my brothers were twisted into knots. Two - maybe more - orgasms had ripped through my body. They must be desperate for release but not yet, not so soon.

Terry continued to pound into my pussy, grunting with each thrust. I had to reach over my head, press my hands against the headboard to keep from being driven into it.

"Fuck me hard, big brother but don't cum yet. Don't cum." He slowed, staying inside me for long seconds before pulling out. "You like fucking me or do you always fuck like that?" He didn't answer. "Fuck me slow if you want but fuck me hard, make my ass sing when your balls smack against it. Don't cum though. I want you to watch me open my mouth wide so you can jerk your load all over my face and tongue. That make you hot big brother? Make you horny? You want to cum all over your sister's face?"

He did not answer except with his cock.

Gary knelt at my side, stroking a cock that was the twin of the one slamming into my pussy.

I reached for his cock and pulled it toward me. I turned my head to the side.

"Fuck my mouth Gary. Fuck it. Gag me with your cock." Unbelievably I almost giggled thinking of earlier. "Gag me with your pole." As he reached for my head I added, "But don't cum yet. I want you to cum in my mouth but not yet. Remember before you cum you have to fuck your little sister in the ass."

He held my head with his strong hands and I opened my mouth. He fucked it. I wasn't giving him a blowjob. I wasn't sucking his cock. I wasn't doing anything except lying there. My mouth was just another hole, just another orifice in need of a cock.

He did make me gag and wretch. My mouth filled with hot liquid that ran down the side of my face onto the bed. I opened the eye that looked upward. Terry was watching. He wasn't fucking me anymore. His cock was deep inside me but he was no longer moving. He was too engrossed in what his brother was doing to my mouth.

I was enthralled by what was being done to my body. I did not feel violated. I felt in control. Yes my brother was shoving his cock into my mouth but that was what I wanted. If I didn't want it he would stop. I knew that was true deep in my soul. I also knew that it wasn't true because of some silly bet but because he loved me.

I loved him and I wanted him to find release but not yet. I could feel his hands tightening so I pulled my head away. He groaned. I wiped my face on the sheet.

"Soon, big brother, soon."

I pressed with one leg against Terry's side. He understood and rolled onto his back, taking me with him. I would not have thought it possible but sitting straddled on his cock, it seemed to push even deeper into my belly. My pussy expanded, enveloped his cock and drew him in.

I leaned over his chest, keeping his cock inside me but putting my ass in the air, making it available. I kissed Terry. His face still smelled like my cunt. I could taste myself on his tongue. It made me greedy. I imagine how my pussy would taste on his cock as he filled my mouth with his jizz. Enough already.

"Don't you think it is time for our big brother to put his cock in my ass?" I whispered to Terry. Gary was his older brother by about ten minutes.

Terry had no answer, at least verbally. His eyes shone and when he kissed me it was soft and tender and loving.

That was great but we had work to do.

"I want you both to cum in my mouth at the same time. I want you to make that 'we are as one' shit work for me. But right now I want both your cocks inside me."

Gary was already moving behind me. He had to straddle Terry's legs. I felt his hand against my pussy as he fondled his brother's balls and what little bit of cock that wasn't buried in my cunt.

His other hand fondled my pussy. I could feel his thumb rub up and down the underside of Terry's cock. Then the hand rested on my back and the slick thumb began to toy with my rosebud. I tilted my pelvis, moving my ass higher. My pussy slid up Terry's shaft as I moved. Gary's fingers filled the space and felt his hand flexing and stroking the base of Terry's cock.

Gary's tongue found my ass. He let his spit run over my asshole. I felt it run down my ass and onto Terry's cock. His mouth left me. His thumb returned, pressing harder now. I relaxed and suddenly my sphincter was squeezing around Gary's thumb. He pressed down and I wondered it Terry could feel it.

"Can you feel him, inside my ass, on your dick?"

"Oh yeah," he whispered. "I can feel it."

They began to fuck me, slowly. Terry's cock sliding in and out of my cunt, Gary's thumb in and out of my ass.

There was little I could do except kiss Terry and reach back to stroke Gary's leg. I could feel the tension building again deep inside my guts.

"Mmm," I murmured. "This feels unbelievable but I want your cock in me big brother."

Gary's thumb left my ass. He rubbed his cock head up and down Terry's shaft, even working it part way inside the entrance to my pussy. He leaned over and I felt his spit drop atop my anus. Then I felt the head of his cock press against me.

I had a moment of panic. I was not an ass slut. I had exaggerated a bit. I wasn't an anal virgin but getting my ass reamed was not something I had done regularly. I had only slept with two guys. I almost giggled again realizing I had double the number of lovers I had had in the space of an evening.

I forced myself to relax. I concentrated on the way Terry's tongue felt in my mouth, the way his cock felt in my pussy and the way Gary's hands on my ass conveyed deep passion yet deeper caring. He would not hurt me.

Something gave and I gasped as the head of his cock slipped inside me. He held there for a moment, waiting for my breathing to settle and then slowly pushed deeper into my ass. It didn't hurt. I felt full, fuller than I had ever been. My pussy was full, my ass was full, the entire center of my sex was occupied by hard cock - hard cock desperate for my body. Even my mouth was filled with Terry's tongue. A cock would have been better. My mind filled with visions of triplets. I told myself I was a greedy bitch and almost felt bad about it.

Gary pulled his cock out of my ass and I gasped again, not in pain but at the sudden feeling of emptiness. When he pressed forward my body welcomed his cock back without resistance.

Satisfied that I was ready, that he would not hurt me, he began to fuck me, not my mouth this time, but my ass. As he began to move so did Terry. They fucked me in perfect synchrony, one going in as the other was coming out. My brain could make no sense of the sensations pouring in from my pussy and my ass. My brain might be lost but my body wasn't. The gathering heat and pressure in my guts was building. I had never had more than two orgasms in a day and now my third (or was it my fourth?) was threatening to overwhelm me.

I fought it back, pushed it away. I wanted to cum as I drank my brothers' hot cum. They had to be close.

Maybe they could read my mind as well as they could each other's. Gary slammed into me hard and then pulled out. Terry's hands lifted me off his cock. I saw Gary surreptitiously wipe his cock on the sheet. I scurried off the bed, an eager puppy ready to beg for a treat.

They followed me as I knelt, one hand working in and out of my pussy and fingering my clit. They stood before me, side by side. There cocks were gorgeous, rock hard and glistening, their plum colored heads looked ready to explode. Good.

They had one arm around each other's shoulders. Their hips and sides pressed together. Their other hands were guiding their cocks toward my waiting mouth. They pressed the heads together and I could just managed to get my lips half way over the crowns.

I alternately flicked the slits that already leaked hot jizz. Their hands began to stroke faster, bumping against my cheeks.

Suddenly my mouth filled and they pushed harder. One of their cocks slipped completely into my mouth, the other pushed in at the side of my mouth, both spurting gush after gush of hot cum into my waiting mouth.

I might have been able to handle one of their loads but handling both was impossible. Their nectar began to run over my chin to drip onto my breasts and into my lap.

It seemed forever before they were finished. My fingers dug in desperation at my cunt.

My brothers dropped to their knees beside me. They began to lick my face, my chin. One of them licked a long trail of cum from my chin to my lips and then shoved his cum coated tongue into my mouth.

The other lapped at the jizz on my breasts. He licked his way to my nipple and bit it, gently but that was all it took.

My body stiffened. I couldn't even scream. As my body jerked and shook, my brothers wrapped me in their arms.

When I became still, they lifted me onto the bed, put a pillow under my head, and each covered half my body with his own. I feel into a deep sleep.

12