All Comments on 'Cabin Fever'

by mutterguffin2

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
He lost me when he said

that he didn't like it when one of them tongued his ass.

WTF is wrong with that?

I like it when a girl does that to me :)

mutterguffin2mutterguffin2almost 14 years agoAuthor
What can I say?

This submission should not have been approved. There are several spelling errors. I ask your forgiveness and please try to look past the spelling and enjoy the story. I hope you like my pencil drawings as well. My father was a college trained artist and taught me every thing I know.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
good but

good drawings, but the part where you get all weird about the girl sticking her tongue in the guys ass makes you sound like you're in denial or something. Having a girl tongue your ass doesn't make you gay, fucking a guy would make you gay. A girl rimming my ass feels awesome!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
almost perfect...

all except for the first time with the sisters...

very good drawings....

am working on numerous stories and full length erotic novels

some with incest ...

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

The "girls" you drew are transsexuals. All of them.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Agree

I agree with the other comment. Thr story was ok, but the "illustrations" were lacking. I would have rather read it without the drawiings.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
wow!

Wow this is amazing! Great details!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
I loved it.

Some of the comments surprised me. I thought the drawings were excellent. If I had to choose between story or pics, I would take story easily, but the quality of the pictures was much much better than I have ever seen in here, and their presence was a net plus to the story.

As good as that sounds the actual content of the story not the writing but the actions did not resonate with me.

I felt I should save that till last in order to get out my admiration for the writer and writing.

Thank you mutterguffin.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
What..

The fuck is this omg

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
AHHHH!

gf gave me blowjob while reading and came 4 times . . . wish I could fuck the girls so bad!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
my wife

Read this to my wife! She called her cousin and I started over. We 3 way skyped and masturbated. I'd never seen Adrianna naked before. A month later we met at a national park cabin for our own fuck fest. But we did cows 'n' bull. I was the dairy farmer who took care of and milked and bred the cattle. This is insane!

GrantLeeStoneGrantLeeStoneover 7 years ago
Good job

The illustrations are well above average for Literotica. Glad to see you're back to writing here. I would welcome another illustrated tale.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous