Cabin Fever

Story Info
Man finds shelter from storm at home of transgender woman.
1.9k words
4.44
49k
67
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Let's go cross-country skiing. It'll be fun and good exercise."

Famous last words.

"The weather forecast calls for clear skies and sunshine. We'll drive up to the mountains, be away from civilization for a day. It'll be awesome."

"Okay, okay! Stop twisting my arm, Johnny."

"You'll have a great time, Dan. I guarantee it."

"That's George Zimmer's line."

And so we drove up to the mountains. The sky was indeed clear, at the start. And we skied for two hours and then stopped for lunch.

"Okay, Dan. Let's head on back."

We headed back for half an hour under rapidly darkening skies. And suddenly we were in a whiteout. Johnny had been about 5 feet in front of me, but I couldn't see my hand if I held it 3 inches from my face.

I have to go straight, I told myself. But which direction was "straight"? The ground couldn't be distinguished from the sky. The wind was so strong that I couldn't hear my own voice if I shouted at the top of my lungs.

I tried my best. I really did. But I didn't have a wrist compass to check. I almost instantly got off course. I just kept going as best I could.

At least I fared better than Johnny. He somehow ended up finding a frozen lake and fell through the ice. They found his body four months later.

I was suddenly sliding rapidly downhill. I curled up into a ball and hoped I wouldn't strike anything too hard. I kept on sliding...

THUMP!

The back tip of my right ski had hit something solid, toppling me sideways. I still couldn't see a thing.

I got up, felt my way around, and my hand seemed to strike the wall of a building. I continued along the side of it until I reached a corner, then went around the corner and into a slightly more sheltered area. Here the building partially shielded off the wind, so I could actually see two feet in front of me instead of two inches.

A door!

I removed my skis and carried them with me. There was a doorbell. I rang it.

The door was pulled open by a tall blonde woman wearing a very warm full-length coat.

"Where did you come from, stranger?"

I gestured to the whiteout blowing outside. "I got lost in that."

She helped me in, closed and locked the door, and pointed me in the direction of a chair near a fireplace. The fireplace had a blazing fire going. I set my skis in a corner and gratefully sat down.

She drew up a second chair and faced me. "I'm Heidi Simpson."

"Dan Tolliver."

"So, why were you out in that?"

"Me and my friend Johnny thought we'd get in some cross country skiing. It was nice when we parked the car."

"And you didn't notice the storm coming until you couldn't get back in time."

"Yep."

"I'm 28. Old enough to know not to go out in this weather."

"I'm 26, and if I had known what would happen, I would never have gone skiing today."

"Well, welcome to my home. I live alone out here, by choice. I don't much like Society. But I don't mind some company occasionally."

"Thank you, Heidi."

"You're welcome, Dan. You'll be stuck out here until this blizzard stops at least, which will be a good four days minimum. Let me get you something hot to drink."

I sat in the chair, spent, chilled and shivering, letting the fire warm my outsides. Heidi reappeared a few minutes later.

"Drink this."

It was a large mug of herb tea. It warmed my insides back up.

"Thank you. This is delicious."

"You're welcome. Just to be extra safe and make sure you don't catch a chill, I'll draw you a hot bath."

She disappeared again, and I heard water running. This time it took a little longer. I had finished my tea when she came back.

She gave me a fast tour of the cabin, which had one bedroom and one large bathroom (there was also a smaller one which had only a toilet and a sink), plus the living room where the fireplace was and a kitchen area with a utility room to the side.

"Strip down in the bedroom, then get in the bath. I'll take care of your wet clothes."

I followed her instructions. She stayed in the kitchen, giving me privacy. The bath had soapy water and a smell like herbal oils.

After I was settled in, she came into the bathroom. Her coat was gone, and she now wore just a nightgown and panties. Her firm breasts were outlined nicely by the thin material of the gown. I realized it was quite warm in the cabin.

As if reading my thoughts, Heidi gave me a smile. "You didn't know how cold you really were in that whiteout, Dan. Another hour and you would have been a corpse."

"I'm glad you were here, Heidi."

"I'm glad, too. You're a good-looking fella and you seem very nice."

I blushed at the compliment.

"I'm running your clothes through the dryer now."

"You don't mind me seeing you in that gown?

"I'd prefer to remove it entirely, but I wanted to make sure you would be all right with me being topless around you."

"I'm unattached. Feel free,"

She slipped the nightgown off. Her panties had a distinct bulge.

She noticed where I was looking. "That's why I don't like going out into Society."

"So you live here?"

"I inherited this place when my parents died. My brother brings me a massive amount of food once every two months. I reimburse him. I made a killing as a programmer in my former life, so I'm set financially. It's not like I have a ton of expenses."

"Isn't it lonely?"

"It beats the alternative. Transgender women are at great risk if they live where people know they exist. Besides, I do have a TV and computer. Internet is via underground cable, as is TV, because when it storms like this a satellite dish would be... useless."

I had noticed the TV/computer/video-game setup in the living room, plus a full book shelf.

"Still... don't you miss human contact?"

"I've adjusted to it." She gave me a lecherous smile. "But I wouldn't mind having contact with you... if you know what I mean."

"I'm pretty sure I know exactly what you mean, Heidi."

"Have you ever been with a transgender woman before?"

"No."

"I'll make sure you have a good time."

With that. she stepped out for a moment, then back in. She had removed her panties.

"Does it still work?"

"Yes. It's smaller than when I started taking the hormones, but it still works."

"It must have been pretty big if it's shrunk some."

"Eight inches in my former life. Now it's down to six."

"Do you prefer to give or to receive?"

"I like both."

She climbed into the tub with me, facing away from me and kind of sitting on my lap. I wrapped my arms around her and found my hands cupping her breasts. They weren't huge, but they were firm.

"Go ahead and play with them."

I lightly groped her breasts and teased her nipples.

"Mmmmm. You have a nice touch. So gentle."

"May I kiss them?"

Heidi stood up and turned around before sitting back down. She leaned forward so that her breasts were close to my face.

"Please do, Dan."

I kissed slowly along her cleavage, making her shiver, before taking a nipple and suckling. I switched back and forth a few times. Heidi moaned appreciatively.

"The water's getting cold."

"Let's get out, then. Are you going to take me to bed?"

"After we dry off."

Five minutes later, we were both lying naked in Heidi's large bed. I was holding her from behind and lightly kissing her neck.

Heidi shivered slightly at my kiss and pressed her body closer to mine. "Mmmmmm."

I brushed her nipples with my fingertips. "I like holding you."

"I like when you hold me." She ground her sexy rump against my stiff pole.

I rolled her onto her back and traced my tongue from her neck down towards her chest. The soft sounds she made encouraged me. I kissed through her cleavage and flicked my tongue across her nipples.

"Dan, you're awesome."

Heidi pushed me onto my back and did the same thing I had done for her, kissing her way to my chest. By now both of us were rock-hard.

"I want more."

I once again placed Heidi on her back, and this time I positioned us into a 69. Heidi licked the tip of my pole, then took the head into her mouth. I followed her lead, having never done this before.

We both pressed more closely together and took more of each other's rods in. She licked up and down my shaft, and I did the same for her.

Heidi's fingertips rubbed against my balls, making me even hotter. I popped up, spread her legs, and got in between them.

"Do you want to fuck me?"

"Yes, Heidi."

"Please do, Dan."

She slipped a pillow under her lower back. I worked my pole into her rear. Heidi encouraged me with her moans. I began easing in and out, then gradually built a rhythm.

"You're making me feel really good."

Heidi was, indeed, slowly stroking herself as I pumped in and out of her.

"Would you like me to cum in you?"

"If you want, or you could cum on my tits."

I kept pumping her. Heidi's moans increased in intensity. Her body shivered pleasurably. I pulled out right as I was at the point of orgasm and blasted my load on her pretty chest.

She scooped my cum into her hand, as much as she could gather, and licked it clean. "You taste wonderful. Want to ride me?"

I figured I owed her that much. I lowered my rear down onto her pole.

"So tight. Are you a virgin?"

"This is my first time with a cock back there."

"Then I'll go slow."

She did go slow. She used her hands on my hips to help guide me up and down, waiting for my body to adjust. Gradually, she sped up a bit, but it was still tender lovemaking, not hard fucking.

"Mmmmm. That's amazing."

She bounced me up and down. "You're making me feel wonderful, too."

I leaned down and kissed Heidi, then dipped my head to suck on her nipples. She shuddered and her legs tensed up. Her pecker was twitching with excitement.

I sped my motions, wanting to feel her burst inside me. She gripped me tightly and painted my insides white. I waited until she was completely drained, then climbed off her.

"Thank you, Dan. That was incredible."

"Thank you, Heidi. You made me feel great."

We cleaned up in the shower, then dried off again and cuddled in bed. When we woke, we 69ed until we came in each other's mouths. After some food and a couple of movies, we returned to the bed and Heidi fucked me, laying me on my back while jerking my cock. I returned the favor the next day.

The fourth day brought more sex, and after we showered, the storm finally dropped.

"I'd like you to stay longer."

I thought about it. Living here with Heidi was like being in Eden. I had no responsibilities and a lovely woman to have lots of hot sex with.

"Okay."

"How long do you want to stay?"

"As long as you'll have me."

From then on, Heidi's brother was the only other person who knew I was still alive. Heidi and I enjoyed our time together both in and out of bed.