All Comments on 'Cabin Fever Ch. 02'

by BrettJ

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
miurbabygirlmiurbabygirlalmost 15 years ago
miurbabygirl

mmmm - very enjoyable :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
lacked high eroticism..and stan/rick "bi"...

too bland..same-old..same-old...and once again..lez action..but no hott stan/rick bi..with mom and daughters participating in it..which moms like myself and real bi couples..would have been major turn-on...and which is constantly ignored by writers on this site..

marklionmarklionalmost 15 years ago
Fabulous Chapter!!!

Brett will and that was a fabulous chapter with the family. I like how the family get-together real quick and the daughters were able to satisfy Daddy and mom was satisfied by the son. I can hardly wait for the next chapter.

BrettJBrettJalmost 15 years agoAuthor
A note from the Author

Addressing a comment from one reader - you won't be seeing any guy / guy action from this writer and if you're looking for that, I suggest you don't bother with my writing. It just isn't something I am into or comfortable writing, were you to look at my body of work, you'd know that. I am sure with LIT's vast amount of work you will find what you're looking for, but it won't be from me. Thanks for writing though.

TNDRIVERTNDRIVERalmost 15 years ago
outstanding

Once again another awesome job, keep those stories coming

Sex4lf57Sex4lf57almost 10 years ago

Sexy but really short. I prefer stories that have somewhat of a seduction to them instead of a all out fuck-fest.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous