Cabin Fever Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With an impish grin and a bob of his eyebrows, he gladly fulfilled her request. As he returned to the job of plundering her pussy, Ginny lovingly opened her mouth to take in as much of his cock as she could. Secretly she had dreamt of this moment. Now that it was here, she pleasured him as much for herself as for him. She loved him, she loved his body. She loved the delight she was giving him, hearing him gasp as her tongue slid under his glans, at that lovely V-spot. She used her upper lip to draw a heavy dollop of precum down the head and her bottom lip to push it up against the spot. Then she used her bottom lip again to press it into his flesh, wiggling her lip back and forth. He cried out helplessly and plunged his cock back into her mouth, having all but forgotten his other task.

Reaching out a long arm to hold the back of her head, he watched as his cock disappeared between her full lips, only to reemerge slick with her saliva, then disappear again. For several minutes he was unable to stop his own body as he face-fucked her, but as he felt his orgasm building he pulled his shaft out with a pop. She watched silently as he retreated into his bathroom, then returned with his penis sheathed in a condom.

He laid right back down where he had been before and hurried to pull her on top of him. Ginny straddled his hips and grasped his cock to slide it into her vagina. The girth of it made her gasp; she'd forgotten how he filled her up. Using her firm thighs, she effortlessly rocked up and down on top of him. Chase held her breasts, teasing her nipples with his thumbs as he gazed up into her eyes. She smiled down at him, a soft, coquettish smile as gentle moans of pleasure hummed from the back of her throat. She wiggled her shoulders back and forth, needing more of his pressure on her nipples.

"Throw me a couple of pillows," he said.

Reaching behind her, she grabbed the two pillows, which he then placed under his head. Ginny resumed her steady, undulating motion while Chase drew one of her breasts into his mouth. She looked down at him, at his eyelashes making half-circles against his tanned skin. There were tiny black hairs between his eyebrows that she'd never noticed before. She smiled and put her lips into his hair, breathing in deeply the scent of him. He smelled faintly of woodsy shampoo and warm skin.

Behind her, he raised his knees and began thrusting deeply within her as one of his hands fell to hold her ass. The sound of his breathing changed. He was getting close.

He abruptly changed to the other breast, licking and softly biting the nipple. A frown appeared between his eyebrows; he didn't want to come yet. He looked up at her, gauging where she was, and shook his head.

"Rub your clit," he said urgently. "I'm not gonna last long."

Ginny lowered her hand to the cleft between her legs, delighting more in his regard for her than any orgasm could have brought. The synchronizing of orgasms was of little importance to her; being with him this way possessed a value all its own. His thumbs and forefingers rolled her nipples distractedly as his stiff expression revealed just how hard he was fighting his body's nature. Suddenly he threw his head back and released a loud cry. His body spasmed and shook under her as he came, his throbbing shaft shooting wave and wave of semen against the condom. Grasping her hips, he drove his dick deeper, as though seeking a way to touch the soul of her. Finally, as his spent penis shrank away from her, he reluctantly let her go, rolling her over onto her back to gaze down at her.

"Ginny," he said, half-smiling, his eyes so tender on her face they felt like caresses. He kissed her sweetly and reluctantly left her side to dump the condom. When he returned he brought her a glass of water, which they shared with a knowing look. Making love was thirsty work.

Setting down the glass on the nightstand, Chase laid her back into the sheets to kiss her again, gently at first, then with growing passion. His hand slipped down between her legs, feeling the heat rising from her body. Ginny moved under him, against the fingertip that stroked the hood of her clit so softly that she had to have more. His mouth broke from hers and blazed over her hot flesh to her breasts, where her nipples stood erect and wanting. Groaning against the storm brewing between his own legs, he sucked her nipples in their turn, kissed the flesh around them, licked her areolas, then teased the nipples again with his teeth.

Farther still he moved, lapping at her navel, at the skin on her belly, until at last he came to the gentle mound rising and falling against his hand. His finger moved downward into her vagina, marveling at the silken liquid that flowed from her. He kissed her clit, taking in the scent of her, and opened his lips to press them against her.

His tongue moved over her sex, delighting in the hard nub of her clit. Secretly he reveled in her not yet being satisfied; he wanted this to go on all night. He would make her orgasm, and then he would fuck her again. And then they would sleep a little bit. And then he would fuck her again. The thought of what he would do to her shortly, and again later, was making his dick stiff; he could feel it growing heavy against his leg. His finger thrust deep into her core, mimicking what he wanted to do to her with his cock. Her hips whirled beneath him, her fingers in his hair, kneading his scalp. His tongue pressed into her clit over and over and over again, finding just the right pressure and rhythm to pleasure her. Listening to her gasps and groans, he found his own breathing difficult to control. She was turning him on as much as he was her.

"Chase!" she cried, and she grabbed the sheets to keep from hurting him. Behind her closed eyes she could see the hot white burst of ecstasy in her brain. A series of high, agonizing gasps sounded from the back of her throat as she bucked violently against him. She orgasmed with a final push, her fluid pouring out over his hand as her entire crotch throbbed visibly before him.

For a long moment he watched the crescendo fade even as her body continued rocking under him. His sheet was covered in a plate-size circle of her fluid. Pushing her over to the clean side of the bed, he walked around to her and held her hair in his hand as he pressed his hardened dick against her lips. Willingly she opened her lips and took him in. As she settled into a rhythm, he raised his knee to the bed and leaned into her.

"Oh yeah, Ginny," he said in a thick voice. "Oh baby, suck it. God, that feels so good."

Her head was flat on the bed. Nimbly bending over her, he grabbed the two pillows and stuffed them under her head, dragging her a little towards the foot of the bed as he did so. As she continued sucking and licking him, he moved so that his knees straddled her head. Holding onto the headboard of the bed, he had to punch down the pillows a little so that he could look under him to watch her. A sensation rose up in his belly of amazing peace and contentment; it made him catch his breath.

For a long while he enjoyed the sensual fellatio. His dick felt supersensitive in her mouth. Each caress of her tongue on his head made him flinch with pleasure. Longing rose up within him.Ginny, he said in his mind.I love you so much, Ginny. You don't have to do this for me but you do, because you care about me and what I want. I don't want anyone else. I only want you.

She could feel him holding back, struggling to keep from driving his cock deeper into her mouth. Hearing his uneven breathing, his sharp gasps when she did this thing or that, she ached to express to him how much his being with her meant. The anguish of those lonely nights in bed with only her imagination to feed her suddenly vanished as she felt the heat of his body against her face, smelled his man-smells and heard his sighs and moans. At some point in her painful exile from him, she had come to terms with never experiencing this again. Now that they were together, the miracle of it fell afresh on her.

Sensing something different was happening between them, Chase pulled away from her and moved to her side, looking deeply into her eyes.

"Would it really be such a bad thing," he asked with an intensity that made her breathless, "if we had a baby together?"

"Chase," she said, shaking her head. "You don't know what you're saying."

"I do know. Ginny, I know there are risks, but life is full of risks. I have a longing to be with you. But it goes deeper than that. I love you, Ginny. I want us to be together as a family. I want to make a baby with you while there's still time. Can you understand that?"

Of course she could. She wouldn't tell him, at least not right now, how she had begged John all those years ago for the chance to have another child. The longing had never really left her, only laid dormant in her body. Maybe that was why she had taken such intense care of herself. She'd wanted to keep her vessel healthy and pure. And now the opportunity was here. Another miracle. Tears brimmed in her eyes.

Chase moved between her legs, feeling her thighs with his hands. There was such adoration in her face for him that he felt unworthy. He bent and kissed her belly just under the navel; he knew why. Some urge was driving him to plant his seed in her uterus. He hadn't felt it for his ex-wife, even on their best of days. But he felt it for Ginny. There was still so much science didn't know about the attraction between men and women, body chemistry, why some men longed for children and others abhorred the thought. But he didn't want just any baby. He wanted one with Ginny. Right now nothing in the world—not his career, not his family, nothing—mattered more.

"May I have permission," he asked quietly, "to come in you?"

"Chase!" she whispered tremulously. "Oh yes!"

Nothing had felt like that moment for either of them, the moment their bodies joined in an act of hope and sacrifice. Both knew the risks involved but, having pictured the reward, came to the determination that not taking the risk was harder to face than anything the future might hold for them.

In a posture as old as mankind itself, Chase penetrated her core, burying himself deep within her. He had made love to her once before at the cabin without a condom, when they were in the bathtub together, but this time the feel of her was different. Looking down into her face, he marveled at the blush over her skin, at the way her eyes sparkled and her mouth turned gently into a smile of contented desire. Contented desire. It sounded like a contradiction. But it was Ginny. She was content even when she was wanting. It was why he felt so safe with her. She was so patient, never pushing for her own needs. Somehow she knew they would be fulfilled. Somehow she had that faith.

He pushed deeper into her, longing to have that strength she possessed but never flaunted. She pushed back at him, meeting him, their pubic hairs brushing for a moment. Her skin glistened in the soft lamplight. They were both perspiring now, not a lot, but enough to notice the heat rising up between them. Her breath escaped against his chest, hot and then cool. Every time he breathed in, he could smell the scent of sex in the thickening air. It drove him on, deeper and harder, like his breathing. All he could feel was warm, wet pleasure pulling him down against its softness, squeezing against his sex, coaxing his seed from his body.

He looked down at her closed eyes, at her mouth open and panting, at her slender eyebrows drawn together in an expression of pain and ecstasy. She grew tighter against him, and yet wetter at the same time. Her hips jerked against him. He felt her orgasm and gave into it. Like some siren song, it carried him forward in a blinding storm of sensation. Waves of pleasure swept over him from his face to his fingertips. He yelled out hoarsely, pumping into her as his own orgasm seized him. His seed burst into her and Ginny gasped. She held him, looking into his eyes, knowing. Neither of them wanted it to end.

For a long while they dozed together. Then Chase sat up on his elbow and looked at her. His staring made her wake up.

"I am so hungry," he said emphatically.

She laughed. "Would you like me to cook you something?"

"Pretty much the only thing we have is ramen noodles. And ice cream."

"Chase!" she scolded playfully. "Okay, fine. Let's go to my place. I don't fancy seeing Randy right now anyway. It would kind of kill the mood."

They dressed silently and walked to a parking garage attached to the building. Chase's jeep was there, and as they left the building, Ginny remembered her own car waiting at Larimer Square.

"I'll have to pick it up," she said. "I have to go to work tomorrow."

When they stopped at her car, she took out a blank deposit slip from her checkbook to write her address on, along with directions.

Chase watched her as she struggled to remember cross-streets. "You don't have to do that," he said at last. "I know where you live."

"You do?"

"Yes. I've driven by a few times."

"You have?"

"Yeah. In the morning, when you walk the dogs."

She smiled teasingly. "I didn't know I had a stalker."

"You have no idea how many times I wanted to go bang down your door."

Silently she folded the deposit slip and put it back in her purse. She was feeling breathless again. And weak in the knees.

"I'll see you there, then," Chase said, and leaned over to kiss her before she stepped out.

The dogs were thrilled to see him. They'd grown up from puppies accustomed to him in the house. Now they treated him as an old friend, bounding on the furniture as he petted one and then the other. As usual at this hour, Ginny leashed them both for their nightly excursion. Linking arms with Chase, she never had a more enjoyable walk with her dogs. The early spring night was clear and cold, and bits of snow nuzzled under bushes and in shadowy corners. There would be a few more snows before spring ended, but for the most part any threat of heavy snowfall was over for the year.

When they returned to the apartment, both dogs brought Chase their chew toys to share, which he respectfully declined. Tensing and Hillary went off to the large bed they shared, curling up with their toys and ignoring the yammering people. Sitting on a barstool overlooking the kitchen, Chase watched as Ginny started rice in a pan, asparagus in a steamer and fish in a rack, adding spices as she went, sprinkling lemon juice here and there. She made cooking look so effortless when he found it maddeningly complicated.

"We're taking some clients up to the North Ridge of Spearhead for a wilderness weekend next week," he said as she tossed stuff in a salad bowl. "Maybe you could come with us, teach them how to do the cooking. I'd pay you, of course," he added quickly, "whatever the going rate is. Neither Randy nor I can cook worth crap. Plus it would just be great to have you there."

She popped a cherry tomato in his mouth. "Ask me again next weekend when you've had time to think about it," she said, grinning. "You may change your mind. Anyway, I'm flexible. I'd just need to ask my sister to come over and walk the dogs."

They ate a leisurely meal and discussed the particulars of Chase's new venture. Combining marketing and wilderness sports, he was starting off small and local with beginning climbers and other adventurists. In the future he hoped to branch off into international tours, including the coveted Seven Summits. His eventual goal was to host a trip to Mount Everest, but such a feat was far in the future. In the meantime he would grow a client base and use the retail outlet to reach the casual enthusiast.

"Basically I'm hoping to turn a bunch of nonathletic college geeks into adrenalin junkies," he said over his empty plate. "Sort of like me and Randy."

She laughed at him, knowing full well that in most circles, he and Randy would be considered gifted athletes.

Climbing and skiing weren't their only skills; Chase also had his SCUBA certification and Randy was well-practiced in white water rafting. As they talked, Ginny inquired about hot air ballooning. Considering the price a single afternoon in a balloon fetched, it was something worth looking into.

Having moved to the sofa, Chase slipped off his shoes and dragged her against him so that they were halfway leaning back and spooning at the same time as they both contemplated the ceiling.

"I still haven't forgotten that I asked you to design our webpage," Chase said. "I know you would do a great job on it, better than any outside company we could hire. And you know how to maintain a site as well. Again, you only need to name your price."

She smiled. "Oh really? Well, I'll have to look into what the top webmasters are making these days."

His arms were around her and he gave her a gentle squeeze. "Of course, I may have to pay you in services the first year or so," he said mischievously.

"Whatkindof services?" she inquired.

"Oh, you know: light housekeeping, serving you breakfast in bed, licking your toes. That kind of thing."

"Ah. I'm visualizing it even now."

"And?"

"I'll get to work on the website right away."

"The sooner the better."

"Definitely."

His lips brushed her hair and she turned her face up to him. His eyes were squinted as he grinned down at her. He looked amazingly happy. Glancing at the clock in the kitchen, she couldn't believe it was after midnight. She hated to be the one who brought this night to a close, but she had work in the morning.

As though reading her thoughts, Chase asked, "Can I stay with you tonight?"

She nodded silently and stood up, and walked with him to the bedroom. At the sight of her double bed he sighed deeply. Supposing he was just tired, she ignored the sigh and continued to the bathroom. It was her habit to shower at night, so she grabbed her bathrobe and undressed while the water heated. Chase stood in the door watching her.

"Mind if I join you?" he asked.

She bit her bottom lip, smiling. "Of course not."

He moved into the small room, standing close to her as she slipped out of her bra and thong. She was first into the shower and he hurried to catch up with her. She was standing under the spray, her head tilted upwards, her hands shampooing her hair when he stepped in. Chase picked up a bottle of body wash and lathered up his hands, then stepped forward to gently wash her abdomen. She giggled helplessly as his hands moved over the curve of her waist, a particularly ticklish spot for her. Her giggling made him chuckle and he pulled her to him, delighting in her mock-struggle for freedom. The sensation of her wet body wiggling against him was agonizing. Peering down into her laughing face, he was afraid she was going to take him for a sex addict once she moved away.

But as Ginny nudged around him to get her conditioner, her abdomen brushed his semi-erect penis more than just a little casually. She gave him a sly sideways glance and laughed. Picking up a bar of soap, he washed himself while she conditioned her hair, his hands being careful to reach all the right places. As he finished with the soap she took it from him and sudsed her own hands, then carefully slipped them over his cock, making certain to avoid his head as she glided them back and forth.

Chase stared at her as his hips rocked back and forth against her hands. Only moments ago, when he'd seen her bed, all he could think about were the nights he had dreamt of being in it with her. Now he was more than willing to put the bed on hold for a bit of wet fun. When the suds finally washed away, he turned her around and leaned her against the tile wall. She thought he planned to enter her from behind, but instead he coated her upper thighs with body wash and leaned into her. His cock slid between her clenched thighs, gliding along the cleft of her vulva, until his head struck her clit, then slid back to her vagina. Again he slid forward until his head grazed her nub, then back. WIth quick, hard movements, he plied her crease over and over again, until her legs started to tremble. She looked over her shoulder in agonized ecstasy; surely he had to know what he was doing to her. Pulling her cheeks apart, he looked down at her vagina sopping with juice; he'd no idea it had been that good for her.