Cabin Fever Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Everything in him wanted to make slow, passionate love to her in her bed; it was what he had dreamed of. But she was here right now, in the shower, raised up on her toes with her ass wide open in front of him and her pussy begging for his cock. Taking her hips in his hands, he nudged his dick against her vaginal opening, working it until it slid in on its own. The softness of her enveloped him and he thrust into her, watching as the line between them blurred. He leaned forward to kiss her shoulder blades; her hands lifted to feel the back of his head. His hand on her hip moved upwards, over her belly to her breast, to hold her even more fiercely to him. His other hand traveled downward, his long limbs making it possible for him to graze the nub of her clit with his fingertips.

Ginny clutched the towel rack as he lifted her off the floor of the tub. It was as though he possessed her completely now, making her into some small thing that squirmed against his groin. Water pounded onto his back, drowning his heavy breathing. He was as deep into her as he could go, and every movement of his hips took enormous concentration to keep from slipping. The intensity of their coupling was beyond anything he had yet experienced with her.

Despite herself, Ginny lowered her hand over his and pressed harder. Her clit was exploding under his finger. She clutched his hand, willing him to give her more.

"Chase!" she screamed into the tile, using her forehead to balance herself. "God, give it to me, baby! Make it come! Oh God, it feels so good! Chase! Chase!"

Her vagina spasmed against his cock and, with an agonizing cry of relief, he orgasmed inside of her, his hips thrusting wildly as he let her feet touch the ground. The pent-up energy within his muscles burst forth and he continued rocking against her long after his last shot of semen. His hands swept up and down her back. He wanted to touch her everywhere. At last he swung her around and kissed her, a deep, brutal, possessive kiss. Ginny clung to him, afraid that somehow he might obliterate her. But then he drew away, looking down into her soft eyes in apology mixed with awe.

He turned off the water and wrapped a towel around his waist while she pulled on her own bathrobe. She stepped out first; he followed her, his gaze sweeping over her flushed cheeks and sleepy eyes. He watched while she rummaged in a drawer for a spare toothbrush still in its package: leave it to Ginny to have one. She put toothpaste on her brush and squirted some on his. They shared the sink, waiting until both were ready to turn the water on. They had, after all, wasted enough water for one day.

Chase sat on the edge of her bed while she braided her hair, not sure what side she claimed. When she was done she drew back the comforter, slipped out of her robe and lay down on the cool clean sheets. He settled down beside her, looking into her peaceful face. The lamp was on his side and he supposed it was his job to turn it off. He would in a minute. He just wanted to look at her a while longer.

Ginny tried to stay awake, but the need for sleep overwhelmed her and she drifted off, a faint smile on her lips. Chase watched her. For a brief moment, he felt the frustration of a man who has captured a wild animal and knows that at the moment he sets it free, it will be off again. It was maddening to him how little he could control her, what she might do tomorrow.

And yet, he had to admit, the very elusiveness of her was part of the attraction. By giving him complete freedom to walk out of her life forever, she had somehow managed to enslave him. Yes, it was true. He was enslaved.

A wry smile touched his lips as he turned off the lamp and settled against her. It was one thing for him to know he was enslaved, he told himself. And it was quite another for her to know. As long as she didn't know what he knew, he knew he would be okay.

And with that convoluted resolution bouncing around in his brain, he went soundly to sleep.

  • COMMENTS
5 Comments
39103910over 15 years ago
Very Good!

This just keeps getting better. Hopefully, the "Fever" will continue.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Lovely!

Nice work! Looking forward to #4.

-- KK in Texas

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Very Good

Love the story, thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
FANTASTIC

Chapter 4 PLEASE

FionaVolpeFionaVolpeover 15 years ago
Lovin' this series

sticky. True to your name, so sweet. Keep up the good work and thanks for the entertainment.

Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

Home is Where The Heart Is A sweet gesture gets down and out Jamie much more in return.in Mature
Eva A man finds love in the arms of his best friends mother.in Mature
Mikey's Mom Is best friend's mom off-limits?in Mature
My Girlfriend's Neglected Mother Hot Mom, hot daughter, is anyone complaining?in Erotic Couplings
Milf Tails: After Midnight Steven has a late night encounter with his best friend's mom.in Mature
More Stories