All Comments on 'Cabin in the Woods'

by theo_minor

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
imurddyimurddyabout 13 years ago
interesting

Not what I normally read, but I liked it.

Joey BurdetteJoey Burdetteabout 13 years ago
Sweet

Really well-written: it has both heat and warmth. Please keep 'em coming!

ilovenycilovenycabout 13 years ago
Really enjoyed it...

Great read, keep writing. My only complaint is once the story really got going, it seems you rushed to the finish. We went from really hot, descriptive narration to "At various times during the afternoon and evening, and into the night, we fucked in every combination we could think of -- Walt and I had threesomes with each of the women in their turn, while the other one took pictures, and each of the women had her first double-penetration. Then Walt and I took turns having threesomes with both of the women. It was a pretty wild time." I would have loved to hear about at least one threesome and, or double penetration. Please don't take this as an affront. You did well enough to make me have to check out the rest of your stuff. Like I said in the beginning, great read....KEEP WRITING!

Strawberry_2051Strawberry_2051about 13 years ago
Nice timing!

That was hot! And you developed the plot slow enough to make it believable.

LongTongue42LongTongue42about 13 years ago
I really LOVED this story.

It was well done and I want a part 2 for some things that weren't as hot as they could have been. Ben you got the best of it,eating Jean's pussy and cumming in her mouth BUT poor Walt,who hasn't been eating Jean's pussy & who wouldn't love doing that, never came in your wife's mouth. Not only didn't he get the pleasure & joy of doing that but you didn't get the pleasure & joy of watching Sharon swallowing it. What hubby wouldn't get turned on watching his wife swallow a load from another man. I was hoping the the girls would eat each other,that beats viagra for giving husband a hard-on. That's the reason I want a part 2, go for it.

papagrizpapagrizabout 13 years ago
I WILL GO WITH THE MAJORITY

It was an excellent story and quite different. You are a good writer.

I will definitely look for more of your stories.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Perfect

Perfect story ! It`s all I wanted to read and it made so wet that my dildo was not enough to fill my pussy anymore . Please write more , I loved it !

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Good

Good Story. My wife and I have engaged in group sex with our oldest friends for years. But only when each of our spouses are present. It adds a nice dynamic to our marriages. We four discussed a 'move-in' relationship at one time, but decided that might be sharing a little too much. Fucking my best friend's wife is a high that I've never beat and I think it is so because my wife is watching. When she and I get our respective fuck-friends to orgasm we always do a 'high five' and we've sometimes made a betting game out of it when we're all especially horney. Its about who cums first and the one who makes them cum. Money is exchanged, but no-one really loses. Good Read!

bendigoboybendigoboyabout 10 years ago
what an amazing, well told erotic story.

You told of the most erotic details so well, it made me feel as if I was there! My wife and I have discussed playing with another couple many times, never having the opportunity. If the chance arose we would love for all involved to be eager for an erotic full swap where partners could freely engage in any sexual pleasure they desired at any time regardless of whether the respective partner was present. Even better would be if we did this with a bi couple. We have both enjoyed same sex pleasure in either a mmf or ffm but never a bi mmff with two couples.

bbarebbareover 8 years ago
Perfection!

This deserved a 5+ score! Well-written and the female character's willingness to explore new bounderies made it hotter. We enjoy a similar relationship with some good friends of ours; although not as frequently. Although we're in separate rooms, the thrill of having a buddy's wife never gets old...plus she's a great friend out of the bedroom.

orange0007orange0007about 8 years ago

This deserved a 5+ score! Well-written and the female character's willingness to explore new bounderies made it hotter. We enjoy a similar relationship with some good friends of ours; although not as frequently.

SinsinstudioSinsinstudioalmost 5 years ago
Great story

Loved it, fantastic mental imagery

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

So realistic. Might be the best erotic story I've ever read.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Let my wife fuck my friends for full weekend has 12 guys at time she has even end up being knocked up couple of times she loves unproteceted sex guys shoot their sperm in her stays nude Sunday night sleeps sperm in and on her she group of black guys end up with black kid in her they fucked her good and hard

crankyandtestycrankyandtestyover 1 year ago

Would love to add some MM cocksucking to the mix; encouraged or set up by the women.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Something that I will never try. Not that I wouldn’t like to fuck another woman but can’t even imagine someone else fucking my wife. On a 2 week bus trip we struck up a friendship with another couple. It wasn’t until we were invited to their room at day’s end and they got us into different rooms that I realized what was happening. I looked at my watch & excused myself & rescued my wife. Back to our room I asked her if she realized what was about to happen. She didn’t & I knew it was a non-starter for me.

Bill S.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Enough with the *Oral ministrations* that’s a weird word and makes me think of women menstruating. You should find a different word.

luap50luap504 months ago

A well-written and realistic story, without exaggeration, just how I like it. However, I missed an intense lesbian performance between the two ladies to the delight of their respective husbands.

luap50luap504 months ago

The author is right: Just three or 4 (maximum) chapters are the ideal. I dislike stories with 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12...endless chapters. When I see this, I confess, I don't even read the first chapter. That doesn't mean the story,

same characters. continue with new situations and...another title.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usertheo_minor@theo_minor
A few of my stories are absolutely real. A few of them are pure fantasy. Most of them are a mix of reality and fantasy. I'll leave it to my readers to decide which is which. . . And as I write my stories, I presume that my readers understand, as I do, that much, maybe ev...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES