All Comments on 'Cabin Medicine'

by perihelion

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
yes.

this should most definitely continue.

npiccininpiccinialmost 13 years ago
Yes Please

This should most definitley continue!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
yesssssss

was super...do continue

HoosierFriendHoosierFriendalmost 13 years ago
Yep

Thanks for asking . . .

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
great masturbation

Yes, please continue, this was fantastic first time.........please you and jon have to get it on in the woods as you take a walk.......you have to be the one that has to start by touching him...........then go from there...........thanks for the story......great

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
More!

Maybe Josh doesn't, but I know I want more! This was amazing! I want more

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago

I really enjoyed this story. Involving two doctors was very hot. I was also so pleased that these docs had uncut cocks to masturbate, and your comments about foreskin made this even better. Great job!

podgapodgaalmost 13 years ago
Nice!

If you'd only mentioned ice cream somewhere here, you'd have touched on all my favorite things!

Nicely done and very hot.

ValensGirlValensGirlabout 12 years ago

Hot, hot, hot. :D This was really well-written and you ramped up the tension nicely. Loved it.

Haphaestion2004Haphaestion2004over 9 years ago
Very well written, but ....

For the first time, I don't like the characters - well, I don't like Jon Jasper.

The reasons for his almost demanding that Josh masturbates in front of him are quite ludicrous: They're both men and adults, they have known each other most of their lives, and Jasper was Josh's mentor during his internal medicin residency at a Veteran's Hospital - so they're both doctors. WTF is wrong with one of them catching the other masturbating ?? It's not like it's a novelty for any of them ... guys do it, right? And if it was a question of privacy, well he should have considered it before doing it in the living room!! Why the hell didn't Josh just refuse ? It couldn't have been he couldn't say no out of respect for the older guy, and his reasons are bull ...

I'll have to read the second part to try to understand, because Jasper's reasons just don't do it for me: "Dr. Hamilton doesn't respect Dr. Japer anymore" - really ??

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Two doctors learn about each other

To me, a very hot story. Don't understand why dr no 2 was so reluctant to jack off in front of dr no 1. I've found nothing is more sealing of a friendship than to masturbate together and handle each other. I wish this account of these two doctors had ended with them handling each other's privates.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Cabinet fever

Oh boy, I might be reading your stories the wrong way round but you know how to leave some one wanting more.

RobJasperRobJasperabout 4 years ago
Sexy as hell

Story is sexy as hell! Love the guy masturbating while the other guy is fully dressed. Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Am I alone here?

Am I the only one who thinks that it’s gonna be worse to look at Jon and each time visualize not just him naked, masturbating, and covered in his own cum - but now demanding to watch and control Hamilton’s jerking, getting inches away and being covered in the other dude’s cum, especially a face-full?! Me thinks that Jon is executing a bigger plan to seduce his protege into some M2M sex and had it planned all along.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous