Cabin Medicine

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
perihelion
perihelion
1,350 Followers

He laughed. "Josh, Josh, Josh. My man, my friend. It pains me that you think of this as misery. Would it make you feel better if you thought of it as pleasing me? Now how about putting that finger in your ass? Get going with it, dude."

I gave him a poisonous look and then sucked my finger wet. Holding my asshole open with my heels, I inserted my finger inside it. Goddamn, that felt fucking good. I finger fucked myself for a few minutes with my eyes closed and I could feel my cock growing in size. I opened my eyes. Jon was sitting on the coffee table in front of the couch, just maybe eighteen inches away from me, watching my finger as it went in and out of my asshole. His lips were wet and he was breathing hard. Shit, this was getting to him.

"You like what you see?" I asked softly.

He nodded. His obvious sexual interest in my masturbation fueled my ardor and I could feel the juices begin to boil in my loins. I played with my nuts, pulling on them gently and slapping my dick, while I continued to finger fuck myself. My hole had become more flexible and I was able to insert my middle digit completely. I could completely withdraw it and then jab it back in without losing speed. I could hear the sucking noise it made as my finger pulled completely out and then entered again. I looked at my dick. Precum was pooling on my stomach.

I looked in Jon's eyes and without looking away, I wet my finger with my precum, and then slowly and deliberately brought it to my mouth where I sucked it off with a smacking sound. Jon swallowed hard and his eyes watered from the strain. I felt he wanted more but was holding himself back to keep his hands off promise. Still, he'd left his chair and moved to the coffee table. I could actually feel the heat when he'd take a deep breath and exhale hard.

I pulled my cock down hard against the erection so when I released it, the cock would fly back instantly and hit my stomach with a loud slapping sound. I did this several times and felt the wetness of my stomach where the precum had splattered. Then I felt the muscles in my lower stomach begin to contract. I was about to shoot my load and I wanted Jon to get his money's worth. In a flash, I stood up in front of him still sitting on the coffee table. His mouth and face were mere inches away from my cock. I began to flail away jacking my cock up and down in the frenzy of coming orgasm. Jon didn't back away. His face was glowed bright red and his eyes burned.

"Where do you want to see me shoot my fucking cum, Jon?" I asked in a loud passion filled voice.

I watched him as I asked. He was caught up in my orgasm.

"Here?" I asked him. "You want me to shoot right here in front of you on the coffee table? On you?"

Jon could just barely manage a nod but the affirmative movement of his handsome face was all it took to complete my frenzy. My buttocks squeezed my asshole tight and my abdominal muscles rippled. I grunted several times and suddenly pearly white cum shot out in spurts from my penis. I squeezed my cock in my hands. I lost count of the shots as they landed on Jon's face, on his shirt, his jeans, on the floor, the coffee table, and my hands. I collapsed onto the couch. I couldn't remember having such a violent orgasm ever before. I lay back on the couch with my eyes closed for a few minutes until I regained my breath and calmed down. I opened my eyes to see Jon looking at my nude body.

"Satisfied now?" I asked. "Think you can look me in the eyes from now on without shame?"

He grinned and nodded. "What about you? Can you get beyond this?"

I smiled. "Sure, why not? I've only just masturbated in front of another man for the first time in my whole fucking life while he was only inches away from my cock. I don't think I'll have a problem with that, do you?"

I was being sarcastic but in a joking way.

Jon wiped my cum from his face with his shirt sleeve and stood up. "Why don't you get dressed Jon? Let's go for a walk in the woods."

"What about my cum on everything?"

"Leave it. No one's here but us. I'll take care of it later."

We stood there for a moment looking each other in the eye, me naked and Jon fully dressed with my cum on his shirt and jeans. He grinned and had a roguish look in his eyes, like he'd been caught being a naughty boy. Goddamn, I thought, what else has he got planned for this week? Do I want more of this??? Should this continue???

perihelion
perihelion
1,350 Followers
12