All Comments on 'Cabin Snow In Ch. 01'

by TimRailing

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
perigrinperigrinover 8 years ago
A leopard in Maine?

OK. Though for some odd reason I just couldn't get by that...

Decent start in spite of that.

RasmatRasmatover 8 years ago
Come on, guys!

Sci-fi/fantasy is OK but a snow leopard in Maine is,not? The other obviously has led a very sheltered, maybe coddled, life. There is no category on this site titled as Nonfiction. Ease up on the narrow mindedness. This is not where we come for our daily dose of reality. Or...Go somewhere else.

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year, everyone.

rasmat

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
nice!

I love it! Keep it going, but this time, try to make the room a bit hotter while the fucking begins. Can't wait for the next part!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Curious

I kinda looked past the leopard thing, other than that I'm curious to see where the author takes us. :-) Can't wait to see what ch 2 brings...

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Repost?

I have this same story by you in 4 chapters starting 8-27-2009 and ending with chapter 4 on 6-8-2012. As with others, I wondered about a leopard in Maine. Then there was the terrible spelling and last but not least, all these young studs with 9 inch dicks. Mmm, sure hope chapter 2 gets a lot better.

TimRailingTimRailingover 8 years agoAuthor
Author's Comment

Hi and thanks everyone, for the comments. Even "sick in the head" guy, thanks for joining the conversation. I'm not sick but I get your point of view. Incest in reality is a bad idea for endless reasons, fantasies are another! Why are you in the "taboo" section anyhow? lol

As for the leopard, I don't object to your negative comments. That was an error. Hope you can get past it.

At some point down the road I'll try to provide an updated version with no spelling mistakes.

Lastly, whoever pointed out that this story is a repost is correct. I posted this story five or six years ago. But I had all my stories taken down last year. I'd decided I wanted to slowly rewrite them all to be a little better written.

Thanks for the feedback

LatchonmeLatchonmeover 8 years ago
hot& Horny

A nice flowing story, and easy to read, carry on the good work , I loved it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Snow Leopards do exist

Not that they are inherent to Maine they do live in the mountains of Central and South Asia. They are on the endangered species list. I suppose it would be possible for someone to bring one to Maine - it's not outside of the realm of possibilities....

Check this out to read more about the snow leopard:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Snow_leopard

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Better than I thought it would be!

The story started well and was better than I thought it would be!

That is because a mother/son relationship (lots of that has been going on for thousands of years and will carry on) is a private one and loses some thing when others, even brothers are involved!

Sex4lf57Sex4lf57over 8 years ago

Like the others have mentioned, the leopard kind of threw me. I also wondered about the ages of everybody involved. She must have started having kids real early to have three college age sons and only be in her late thirties. That being said, there is a lot of potential here. Can't wait to read chapter two.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
HOT HOT HOT

Good story I like it cant wait for next part :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
what a terrific start!

The highly talented author is in his early 20s and has contributed some excellent tales to Lit. (He's also a very generous guy, with a fabulous list of Favorites.) His one story about family fucking is lesbo-oriented, so this is the only one to feature a penis--actually, three fine fat penises, each belonging to one of mother Kris's hunky young boys. Since it's labeled Ch. 01, I have great hopes that Mr. TR will soon provide his faithful readers with a sequel. Mommy's in dire need of hard young cock, and Aaron, Ethan, and Langdon have got exactly what their mommy needs--a trio of powerful pricks jutting up over their hot young balls. The boys are ready to exercise those pricks up the same hairy hole they came out of, their own mother's warm wet ever-loving cunt. No room for jealousy, this lady can accommodate all three of her lusty young motherfuckers. There'll be lots of dirty joking and banter as her kids take their turn up the same cunt that gave birth to them. Mother Kris'll be having so many twatfuls of family semen shot up inside her that she'll be son-sperm-logged--just the way her loving boys like their mommy.

billyjim55billyjim55about 8 years ago

I really wished that next chapter would have been here by now lol

this was quite the teasing lead in .

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Where’s part 2

Love ❤️ this

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Might have been...

...a good story if only it had an

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous