All Comments on 'Cadences: Cadence's Beat (First Cadence)'

by MaviYazar

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
charliebillcharliebillalmost 8 years ago
Nice Stepfather!

I think I would love being her stepfather, only I wouldn’t stop where he stopped, I’d want more and more!!

horny2doithorny2doitalmost 8 years ago

WOW, so well written and built us up and the action is a big wave for sure. It's so hot to hear his step-daughter come onto him so hard and want him so badly. For her to suck him off so well and break down his resolve but squeezing his fingers so hard with her pussy; it's so arousing. His coming a second time with no touching is so great. It shows her strength and hot wanting. Hopefully, he'll think of a way they can have hard sex w/o his step-daughter being in danger of a pregnancy and I am not talking about wearing a condom. Cannot wait for another chapter. Maybe her step-father will screw her Mom so well that she'll get off her daughter's back. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Omg!!! 😍😍😍

Amazing!! Can't wait to read more.

th0ts0vuth0ts0vualmost 8 years ago
Fantastic

Well written story and one that begs for additional chapters. I look forward to seeing how you work out the emotional and relational dynamics of the relationship.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
MORE

WHEN WILL THERE BE MORE?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
We really need to know what happened next!

Please continue this story. So we'll written and exciting!

MaviYazarMaviYazaralmost 8 years agoAuthor
Soon!!!!

I'm working on the next chapter! It'll be up soon I promise, I just finished with finals and stuff so I'm sorry it's taking me so long... I appreciate the love and positive comments, each and every one of them made my day!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Random Thought

This was so beautifully written, you have a real talent for writing. I've read a lot, but there's something so special about this specific story that makes me return to read over and over. I am super excited for the sequal!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Hi

Hi

Daddyslittlegirl1229Daddyslittlegirl1229over 7 years ago
This is amazing!

I have read this story multiple times and it has the same affect every time. I check the website everyday looking to see if this one has been posted yet.. Can't wait to see what happens next! Thanks for a great story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Love

Thank you for the wonderful pace and reflective quality of you writing. I've been going insane with impure fantasies about my father lately. Although much older than your protagonist I'm beginning to understand the wanten disregard for social conventions. Laying here wanting to be used, dreaming of daddy. Your passions keep me wet.

aAmour1964aAmour1964over 7 years ago
Lovely

Please continue...

AlwaystabooAlwaystabooabout 7 years ago
Beautiful story of love

All fathers and daughters should experience such beautiful uninhibited love. They are true to their hearts while others suppress and live in frustration.

prop69prop69about 7 years ago
Awesome sex...Great story

Hope you get more in Chapter 2

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous