Cadences: Cadence's Beat (First Cadence)

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"C'mere." he whispers, pulling my head to his. He kisses me softly, nipping at my bottom lip as if he has all the time in the world and he wants to spend all of it kissing me.

"My turn." he says huskily.

Before I can ask what he's doing, he lifts me up as he leans back against my headboard, pulling me so I'm lying on my back against his front. I can feel his hard cock pressed against the small of my back. It boggles my mind that I could make him come so hard and still have him wanting more.

"You didn't think I'd let you give me the orgasm of my life and not return the favor, didn't you?" he teases.

I lay my head back on his shoulder, my nose nuzzling his neck. His arms go around my waist as his hands start to make small sensual circle on my stomach.

"I enjoyed that just as much as you did, trust me I'm good." I reply, kissing a bead of sweat that was sliding down his neck.

His chest rumbles with something between a chuckle and a growl. "We'll see if you still feel that way in a few minutes." he murmurs.

His middle finger slides down my stomach, over my belly button, over the waistband of my tights, his touch only a whisper of a caress when it slides further down until it stops right over my clit. He applies the tiniest pressure on my button making me moan. But just as quickly as it came, the pressure is gone, his hand lifts as my hips follow it, needing more.

I whimper, "Please" I beg. I'd do anything to come right now.

"Don't worry sweetheart, I'll get you off. I just want this to last." he says hoarsely.

He does it again, applying pressure over my clit, but this time it stays a little bit longer. I shudder against him.

"Christ Cadence, I can feel and smell how wet you are, it's intoxicating." he says in a low voice I'd never heard him use before.

His hand finally starts to slide under the waistband of my tights, I moan with excitement.

"Fuck. You're not wearing underwear?" he asks when his fingers meet soft skin. I feel his cock flex against my back. My body rises and falls with every hard breath he's taking.

I smile shyly, "Did you see any place these tights might hide them? Every line and wrinkle would show." I tease.

He growls in my ear, his breath hot on my neck. His hand slides over my cunt and gives it a few hard rubs.

"Yes, Yes, YES!" I shout.

"AH fuck, you're drenched." he moans.

He slides a finger inside me, fucking and rubbing my clit with the pad of his hand simultaneously. And when I cry out for more, he inserts another finger.

"Did you know, that for the past few months I've only been able to come while thinking about you?" he asks but doesn't wait for my answer, "you're the only thing that made me hard, and the only thing that got me off."

My cunt tightens on his fingers.

"Ungh, I felt that." he says, knowing his words were turning me on, "The first time I'd come for you was right after your eighteenth birthday party. I'd been trying to deny my attraction to you for a while by then, not wanting to admit to myself that I saw you as anything but my daughter." The hand that was on my stomach starts sliding up slowly under my shirt, "But there was this moment at the party when you were dancing. You were so into the music that you didn't care who was watching, you were hot and sweaty moving your hips like a sexy little nymph, wanting to seduce me." His hand cups my breast and starts kneading it to the rhythm of his fingers inside me. "Then you looked at me, your face in a state of complete euphoria. And I wanted to kick everyone out, pull my cock out and take you right there." His pace inside me quickens, "I knew it was wrong, so wrong. But I went to the bathroom and stroked myself. It took three strokes and I was blowing the hardest and biggest load of my life until tonight, calling out your name."

I come.

"Uh, Dreeeeeew" I call out his name, my body quivering so hard I would've fallen off the bed if Drew hadn't been holding me.

"Yessss come on my hand baby. Goddamn your tight cunt is squeezing my fingers."

"Oh fuck, Drew" my voice breaks on his name. Still moaning. Still shuddering.

He holds me until my breathing returns to normal. I look into his eyes as he slides from under me until he's lying on his side beside me, and takes his fingers out of me slowly. He lifts his fingers to his mouth and sucks on them like he's starved for my taste, moaning like wild animal. It's the most erotic thing I've ever seen.

A second orgasm hits me hard. I wail in ecstasy.

I barely register when his cock starts spurting cum on his stomach without him having to touch himself.

"Beautiful, baby. You're fucking gorgeous when you come" he murmurs, his body shudders with his own orgasm.

I pull him by the hair and kiss him, a kiss filled with toe-curling sweetness and sensuality. I can taste myself on him, and I know he can taste himself on me too. Something about that drives me crazy with lust. And he must be thinking the same thing because he cups my face and kisses me deeper, his tongue dipping into my mouth and lightly teasing mine with velvet licks. Desperate but unhurried.

He pulls back a little and I open my eyes to find his looking at me with a startling amount of anguish.

"I have to go." he whispers against my lips.

"Don't leave." I say quietly.

"I have to, I can't stay. Your mother will find us." he says, his voice breaking a little.

He pecks me on the mouth once, then twice, as if he can't get enough of my lips.

Then he gets up off the bed, puts his clothes on, and leaves.

I fall asleep immediately, almost sure he whispered the words: 'I'm sorry, beautiful' before he left.

To be continued...

12