All Comments on 'Cadences: Cadence's Sheets (Second Cadence)'

by MaviYazar

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
Monagamous_NowMonagamous_Nowover 7 years ago
Oh, FUCK...

This is one hot story....

horny2doithorny2doitover 7 years ago

What a loving and magnificent story. Good detail, great story line and has so many possibilities. Drew has to tell Mom to get off Candice's back, period. She really screwed up not giving the male guests other than family; some limits and nearly had a major assault of her daughter. Maybe, Candice can whip her into shape. Having Drew bang her so well and she is powered by it is great. Hopefully, they will continue their relationship and Mom will fix things for Drew. Hopefully, many more hot sex situations will happen and maybe Mom will get some of what Drew has to turn her around too ?? Thank you.

mountaincat4mountaincat4over 7 years ago
Excellent

All aspects of this story are first class. Good characters. Believable situation. Realistic interplay between the principle people. Hot sex scene that makes you feel like you're watching them. One tiny little complaint: Drew went a little too Neanderthal on the drunken kid. Should have just hauled him into a bathroom and put him into a cold shower. Looking forward to the next installment.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Amazing

This is a great story. Very exciting, I cannot wait for the next installment!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Awesome Story!!!

""

"you got large sized condoms?" He asks.

My face heats up and I resist the urge to cover it. "I'm ambitious?"

""

Rofl! That was hilarious! (Hmmm, yup, this should fit Drew! ;) hehehe!

""

I'm going to thrust in once fast and then I'll let you adjust to me, okay? Take as long as you need" he tells me quietly.

""

Hmmmm, well you were just fucking the shit out of her a week or two ago with two big, man sized fingers, so there can't be much of a hymen left, if anything! Lol. Plotholes, gotta love 'em!!

Ok, that was really, REALLY GooD!! :). Wow! I like! I was fortunate enough to have run across it with the first two installments already finished, so no waiting, yipee! Now I have to slug it out like everyone else waiting on the next chapter, hehehe!

Man, her mon is a BITCH!! Your daughter is almost raped and instead of spending the night curled up in bed with her you head off to blow the kids father, and prolly the kid, because you're worried about a lawsuit?! That is seriously fucked up! Drew hinted at something, wonder if she is fucking the dude or off to fuck some other dude afterwards?

You have to wonder if Drew is staying married to the bitch just because his girl is still living in the house or if its something else? Hell, tell her what mom is doing, divorce her, move in with your girl, marry her, and live happily ever after! ...she talks about choosing schools, but I wonder if she really wants to dance for a living or if she is living mommy's dream out?

charliebillcharliebillover 7 years ago
Great HOT story!

I loved it, but want more. Like when he doesn’t use a condom and impregnates her and they both are happy about it!!

KremishKremishover 7 years ago
Abandoned?

Love this story, but it's been 4 months now. Hoping for more though. Great job either way.

AlwaystabooAlwaystabooabout 7 years ago
Worth the wait

Such a wonderful uninhibited story of true love. What is more natural than two physically beautiful people opening up to their long latent desires.

Masterfully told.

Alwaystaboo

prop69prop69about 7 years ago
Second chapter was even better

Glad I just read this. I would have gone CRAZY waiting for chapters 2 and 3

RANDOG61RANDOG61about 7 years ago
GREAT STORY

CAN'T WAIT FOR THE NEXT STORY NOW AFTER 3RD CADENCE! FUNNY HOW I DIDN'T EVEN CHECK HAVING THE LATEST STORIES ON THE FRONT PAGE, lol THEN THOUGHT, "OH SHIT, I DIDN'T CHECK!" THEN, "OH SHIT, MY BAD OR WHAT, DUMMY!" lol

GOOD STORY SO FAR, MAVIYAZAR! FOR SOME REASON A WOMAN AUTHOR CAN TELL IT SO MUCH BETTER, I LOVE YOU MAVI, lol

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous