All Comments on 'Cafe - Epilogue'

by PapaRomantic

Sort by:
  • 125 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Sorry

Polish on a turd is still a turd.

LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggover 7 years ago
A Bit Surprised to Enjoy and Even More So to Believe in the Conclusion

" I'm Sorry " or words to that effect are often at minimum hackles-raising and borderline knee-jerk offensive in Literotica stories . Why ? Because they are often seen as a complete conclusion to soothe and heal over the pain of now -acknowledged, miscellaneous but grievous transgression.

To give heft to those words , meaningful atonement must be made . I saw amends made by BOTH author in terms of extensively validating the reconciliation and his character.She quit the job , took counseling seriously and totally made over in unfamiliar vocation and further husband's standing in his.

I liked the nuance of drama beginning and ending in cafe. Did the syrup get poured in torrents in some paragraphs ? Well , yes but I can endure that for indefinite threshold of time IF the core of the story has heart. Trolls and cynics will sneer . Too bad , so sad. Poor bastards.

Full marks * * * * *

Chief3BlanketChief3Blanketover 7 years ago
Got it right

If the author had of just included what he wrote in the epilogue in the original story, he would have prevented one heck of a hullabaloo. This tale over all turned out to be a good entertaining story, well written with good character development. *****

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

Now that's an ending

:)

It's so much better when the writer finishes the story because only he/she knows their characters.

Thanks!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

Ximand - 1 star? Seriously? Just because you don´t like the plot? This is obviously not a 1 star story. It is a shame that readers like you abuse the voting system here.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Who is Eric?

Who is Eric?

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Nicely done.

You put some thought into this. I really enjoyed your epilogue. Thank you for sharing this with us. Corvette John in rainy Seattle *****

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Eric ? ? ? ?

As an author there are certain steps to being successful; 1) a good plot 2). believable characters 3) the ability to flesh out the plot to create a well written & enjoyable story. I hate to say, that to me you did not really succeed well on any of those steps. The plot was average, the characters especially Shawn lacked depth & " CHARACTER " & while the story was quite well written, in some places it was just plain boring & flat especially this chapter. Also who the hell was Eric ? 2 **

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
It was a romance.

As a romance, it was okay. The people leaving the company had keys that worked and were allowed unfettered access to their accounts. Normally, when you hit the road, management oversees every move you make. You padded this to make it stand alone. This could have been trimmed and combined with the first paragraph to make one chapter. The premise of the husband being hurt by her flirting was a good one and not used that often here. A cheater that does not quite cheat. Thus she can be forgiven reasonably. I find the commenter Ximand guy or however you spell it to be pretentious, shallow, and emotionally damaged.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Wow!

You actually looked at the previous comments and incorporated them into the story. You make me feel like I had a hand in the story. Brilliant!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
been down this road

for many years ago... Should have pulled the plug back then... too many Rogers...

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 7 years ago
Epilog?

An epilog that's longer than the original story?

That's not an epilog, that's Ch 2!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
sorry where is the resolution and completion of the story?

always throw out the trash, why bring the trash back into the house? 2* interesting story, but lacks realism and objectivity

wonder203wonder203over 7 years ago
4*

One of the other comments was that it was a romance story. It certainly had some of that but it really was a loving wife that got lost but did not go so far that she did not have a chance to work on building their relationship back up. Notice I said building not fixing. Yes they both had things to understand but her quitting her job and then deciding to see if she can help him was a great move that built respect and accomplishment for them both.

Well done.

Sidney43Sidney43over 7 years ago

Good resolution to the story, well written. As another said, I think there are some elements of my comments incorporated into this chapter and if so I suppose that is gratifying is some small way. The way back was handled as two adults should, no burning bridges or bitches to be seen. Marriage is not a smooth road and if he takes as much care working on his marriage as he does with his jobs, all will be fine.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

Thank you.

jasjonjasjonover 7 years ago
Excellent

From a 1 to a 5. Excellent finish.

swingerjoeswingerjoeover 7 years ago
Appreciate the effort

I appreciate that you finished this story by popular request. In a way, it's great that you incorporated reader comments into this chapter. In another way, it's a shame that you tried to cram all of those comments into a single chapter in an effort to please everyone -- at the expense of your own creative license.

I only read half of this chapter, as it really just isn't my type of story. It's a bit too overdramatic, and the dialog is so overwrought it's difficult to relate to any of these characters.

The plot is nearly as unbelievable as the dialog. Roger gets fired for...flirting with a coworker? And they gave him severance pay? It just seems like something you threw into the story for the sole purpose of punishing Roger, realism be damned.

Even though it's not my cup o' tea, I still appreciate the effort. Thanks for contributing.

Freddog6601Freddog6601over 7 years ago
Thank you for finishing the story

From a 1* to a 5*.

I'm giving this a 5 not necessarily for the end of the story but also for PR having the balls to acknowledge a FU and put a decent ending to what was a nice story.

Thanks for the nice finish. Yes, I'm a sucker for nice endings where they are warranted and no, this was not a BTB warranted type of a story.

TMSPTGR3TMSPTGR3over 7 years ago
OK

A well done, well thought out, plausible ending. 4*

gatorhermitgatorhermitover 7 years ago
Credible ending to the tale

Not sure that the setup and the epilogue were necessary - could have just told the story. I usually don't lik RAAC stories, but this conclusion seems credible and realistic. The non-violent conversation between hubby and perp was also realistic - the perp screwed up and realized it after the fact - a credible fixation.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Great Recovery from that previous ending

I am impressed that you could pull out an ending as great as this one and make it entirely plausible. This has turned out to be one of the best stories on this site with the Epilogue pulling all of the lose strings together. I woke up at 3:30 AM last night to get some water and read the first page where they went into the Accounting Office and met Roger (not Eric) but I was so exhausted that I went back to bed and for a while laying in bed thinking that Roger going to blurt out that he and Erin actually had sex and then have the whole story blow up. Well, I was pleasently surprised that you brought about a very realistic conclusion that included Shawn's insecurities about his lack of formal education, etc. The two of them coming together as a successful business enterprise added to the appeal of two lovers getting back to what they had. Great Story - Thanks

Bubba

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
I only have three comments.

Well done!

Well done!

Well done!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Great ending

Thank you for a super ending to this story. I hope there will be more of the same quality.

PapaRomanticPapaRomanticover 7 years agoAuthor
Eric?

Maybe he's the night custodian with the bad body odor? Obviously that was an omission in the editing process - Eric is really Roger.

As for the long epilogue - The site will only accept story submissions that are at least 750 words, so any epilogue in my opinion is going to be too long. Since I hadn't originally written this to be a chapter story, I decided this would be the way it concluded.

Thanks for all of your comments. Look for more from me in this category soon. I really enjoy the mental game of the antics of Loving Wives, so others that will be posted here will be similar in how they are addressed.

KenfromIndyKenfromIndyover 7 years ago
Thank you for your ending

I Always prefer the writer/creator to do an ending! Even if I don't like it at least I know where the writer is/was going. I did enjoy your ending and was pleasantly surprised. It could have gone either way from my thinking.

Job well done!

Please do keep writing and I will keep reading!

gordo12gordo12over 7 years ago
Gave it a 4*

Although honestly I thought Shawn needed to put on his big boy panties and grow up.

Mutual attractions are normal and secret fantasies......well, we all have them. Even heavy duty flirting isn't a reason to end a marriage. Nor is a kiss.

If there was an undertone to this narrative it was in the perfect wife, perfect husband, perfect marriage statement. That expectation is NEVER realistic and doomed to failure.

luedonluedonover 7 years ago
Despite my prediction

PapaRomantic, you seem to have pleased just about everybody in the commentariat. Congratulations.

Not only that, but you wrote the ending because you wanted to, not only because of the clamour in the comments. That's the most important thing.

Again, well done.

Lue

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Not resolved

So, why DIDN'T the wife mention her husband? That's a loose end in need of tying.

What happens when she is tempted again?

The counselor added nothing to the story. There was a lot of issues unresolved or glossed over.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Okay, That Was an Ending

Okay, that was an ending. So thanks.

No offense intended, but two stars. While written well enough (and I do like your writing style) , the epilogue struck me as somewhat uninteresting and a bit drawn out.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
great work

The story was pretty realistic.

I could see it happen just that way.

I would have liked more concerning the counseling and explaining some behavior.

But a good job, and I like a happy ending.

Dont_miss_meDont_miss_meover 7 years ago
If I could give it 7 stars...

I would. But I can't you you'll have to be happy with 5.

Great ending to a great story. I like happy endings...

Impo_64Impo_64over 7 years ago
As I said in Part 1...A good story

As I said in Part 1: A good story, a strong 4* story, almost destroyed for not having an end...Now with the end, it returned to its 4*...

Rockyderek_caRockyderek_caover 7 years ago
Good

Sometimes ya need to get over it and reconcile all you btb fans. Who wouldnt want to bamg the shit outta your woman in a handygirl hat and work boots

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Great story! They didn't let Iife destroy them

Them came back stronger than ever. The author did not get her pregnant and throw any kids in the end. What's life without children to bring up.

njlaurennjlaurenover 7 years ago
Nice touch

Human and quite real.The only open Question I think would trouble me is why Erin had to take so long to decide to turn roger down if she was so in love with Shawn,I don't think that was answered.Nicely written,and it came across as real adults.

bruce22bruce22over 7 years ago
Nicely done!

I like reconciliation and consequences as long as they are well done. The set up was perfect and the ending convincing. Five Stars.

Old_biker_dudeOld_biker_dudeover 7 years ago
Fantastic timing

I had just finished the earlier parts and did a search by date in loving wives for something new. Cafe popped up as just loaded. Fantastic finish. Mostly I like Btb stories ala Stangstar06, but enjoy the kinder gently approach also. Nice read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Great ending....

Exactly how I hoped it would end! Great story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Surprises are not always surprises

Every now and then you read a story that is so well written you are surprised. Reading your stories fall into this category! Really well done two parter!!A

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Nice romantic drama.

Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
lame

I made myself vomit so I would feel better.

zcapzcapover 7 years ago

I had voted 1 star on the first part. It was well written and a good story, but I never like to waste my time on incomplete stories.

This second part got a 5 star, you finished it wonderfully, thanks for changing your mind and coming back to write this ending.

patilliepatillieover 7 years ago
Syrupy sweet

with a good dose of realism. The two counteract one another in scoring, but in general well done.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Schleimer! MINUS 5*!

Zum Kotzen!

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333over 7 years ago

Thanks for the offering. Not sure how you managed to stretch that to four pages. And you had them go to counseling over this?

bigdnc13bigdnc13over 7 years ago
Loved the ending; loved the story

It was an appropriate ending, well written. And I liked the touch of her becoming his partner not only in love, but in business. Thanks. I can never understand why some people go off the deep on this kind of story. Good luck with future stories in this category. You'll need it. :)

OnethirdOnethirdover 7 years ago
Partners

Very nice conclusion- there wasn't excessive angst and wringing of hands, and they moved on without too much drama. Never did explore why the wife never mentioned him to her potential lover- it might just be true that she's vulnerable, as most people are. Now that they are working together he needn't worry so much, but he better saddle her with children to make sure. That always works, right??

NATHANBRITTLESNATHANBRITTLESabout 7 years ago
Promising Future

Both parts of this story were excellent and your character development was very strong. Your writing shows great promise for the future. I didn't appreciate the cliffhanger ending of the first chapter, but that's just a personal preference. The plot could have used a little more emotional conflict and journey of self discovery but again that's again a personal preference. I really look forward to your future tales. Five Stars

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Content familiarity

This story hit a spot in me. In the story, your main character talks of immense love, and thus also, the immense amount of pain that can be suffered. This story hit solid with me because of immense amount of love I now share with my partner. But in my story, I was the one that caused pain and almost ruined our relationship. I was the one who had to build that trust again, to slowly repair the breach in our relationship. She was the one who gratefully allowed me to stay and now our relationship is better than ever. So, yes, I can empathize with both characters. Excellent story.

ChuckEPooChuckEPooabout 7 years ago
Fantastic love story

Oh how I do love a happy ending. Painful but sweet. My wife and I split a year after we both had indiscretions. We were able to reconcile and repair our marriage through couple therapy. That was 20 years ago. Great love story extremely well written. 5*****

jesemmojesemmoalmost 7 years ago
The Best!

I have read many Loving Wife stories for over the past year. They go from hate to destruction to pain and life time hatred. This story was the best that I've read and I look forward to reading many more of your stories.

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveover 6 years ago
You Know

This was a great romance tale and I will rate it as such. No need for labels because in romance the idea is to be in love and celebrate it. That was accomplished in spades here. Great work.

A_BierceA_Bierceover 6 years ago
A wonderful story

but there's a fantasy that almost undoes the rest:

"The sub-contractors arrived on schedule"

Unless this took place in an alternate universe with different fundamental laws and processes, such a thing could never happen. But it certainly is a nice thought.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

One of the better stories I've read here.....great job!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
melodramatic but the wbc crowd like DetroitCuckCity

are immune to realism (like comic books) so that can be overlooked in this cat, worth 5 stars

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

The other comments I have read have hit all the things I thought about the story. In brief this was a beautiful story, well told, and it left me with a pleasant feeling that there is much to be learned from mistakes.

tazz317tazz317over 6 years ago
MYSTICISM, FOOD, A DINER AND MEMORIES

those who can juggle those accounts are doomed to have a happy relationship. TK U MLJ LV NV

somewhatniceguysomewhatniceguyover 6 years ago
fab work

truly is; the conversations are meant for grown-ups; excellent; tempo up to the point of her waiting with bated breath and hanging on her dear life on to what was going to come out of his mouth; killer work. Really. Happy I read it. Reconciliation works and she deserves it. Why, because she told the truth.

weathermanksweathermanksover 6 years ago
THANK YOU!

Thanks for the happy ending. I need more happy endings in my life!

fisheronefisheronealmost 6 years ago
Rebuilding

This story gives a lot of food for thought. First is how a lot of people carry emotional baggage into there relationships that can negatively affect them. Secondly an emotional affair can be as damaging as a physical one. Hearing how she craved the attention and was undoing her blouse and giving upskirt glimpses was hard on husband. Them facing the problems and becoming stronger was good.

BadHusbandMikeBadHusbandMikealmost 6 years ago
Thank you

Not that happy endings are all that rare unless you are reading loving wives. Great story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

Just found your stories, and this has immediately become one of my favorites. An absolutely wonderful read!

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
Great

This was an excellent story about healing and love. I've said some nasty things about some.of your work, and I meant what I said. This is epic, and you have real talent. Please,more like this. I give you an easy *5 for this.

PowersworderPowersworderover 5 years ago

It's nice they had a happy ending, but the dialogue felt a bit off. Shawn doesn't sound like an uneducated handyman and I'd expect a lot more tears from Erin when she confessed to flirting her way into nearly starting an affair. After all, she admitted to seriously considering leaving Shawn for Roger... and saw how much her husband was hurt by that bombshell.

At the beginning of the story, it's mentioned that Shawn was waiting for his wife to tell him she was ready to have kids. A nice bit of character development would have been for him to tell her that he wanted children and Erin eagerly agreeing. She nearly cheated because he was too passive and she'd stopped respecting him as much... this stuff about flashbacks to her being a college slut sounded like a red herring to me.

GymShortsGymShortsover 5 years ago
Much ado about nothing

5*****. Isn't it interesting how such a little thing can blow up into a nightmare. Just a little innocent flirting and temptation LED almost to a divorce have two wonderful people. That's life

Just_WordsJust_Wordsover 5 years ago
I enjoyed it.

It's nice to get a happy ending occasionally.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago

several things, jump to conclusion, BTBtoo fast, etc. the epilogue longer than story. gave though five stars. must be a pusy slap hapy papy #9

WhoGivesAShitWhoGivesAShitalmost 5 years ago
Amazing job writing this

Marriage requires work. Too many couples don’t realize the effort it requires.

The last segments of this Epilogue hit on something I’ve told my wife more than once: that despite however bad the arguments were, I’ve always felt that she, and our life together, are worth fighting for. This year we’ll reach our 25th anniversary, and 28 years together. Oh yeah, each of us ended an engagement to a cheater, before we met. We know about getting hurt.

It’s also a guideline I offered her brother when his marriage hit trouble: ask yourself if the good times are worth fighting for.

There are going to be low points in every relationship. That’s life. Every indiscretion isn’t worth a BTB, scorched earth response. This story recognizes reality without nauseating the reader.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Wrong Place

This was more a Hallmark story than a Literotica one!

cfwolf58cfwolf58almost 5 years ago
Rating,,

Only gave a three on this part because,, he asked if she every stated she was married, and then was never brought out in story, I think that would cause him a lot of pain and heartache...

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
These Are The Kinds

Of stories you Should be writing. Signed: BTW

LickideesplitLickideesplitover 4 years ago
Quibbles

First ... thanks for the continuation.

Quibbles ...

I agree with Gordo# about Hubby donning his Big Boy Panties.

Hubby declared they would NOT resuming their previous sexual pattern anytime soon. Sweetie seemed to understand that point. Although ‘the faster the better’ was in HER immediate favor, it was probably not the best for THEIR future. SO, they are in the same bed by Day Two? And boffing in about Day Four ... before either one had met with their marriage counselor?? No wonder the counselor portion was so weak it was deletable. IMHO, when Sweetie started taking off her clothes during their Come to Jesus meeting, Hubby shoulda said something like “You are NOT taking this seriously! You take off one more item and I’m GONE forever!”.

Not nearly enough was made of her answer that, while at her work or with Her Suitor, Hubby was never in her mind. And then, Roger acknowledged, during his only meeting with Hubby, that Sweetie never mentioned Hubby or her marital status!

Grimjack01Grimjack01over 4 years ago
Nice ending of a great story

I enjoyed this story because I can relate to his looking at the affair in the way he did. It isn't just sex that is an affair, it's everything that they do emotionally that can also be considered an affair. Well do 5 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
So thats it?

She gets away with cheating and were all supposed to be happy for the cuck and the slut?

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Not as I had hoped

Poor guy gets Dumped on by Her .. He should have sent her Lying Butt to the Curb .. Now She knows she can get away with it ,,

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Cheating WHORE wife Apologist story ....

.... nothing more .... nothing less ....

.... here Cucky, Cucky .... time to go back to the bedroom closet ....

ribnitinribnitinover 4 years ago

I appreciated the story, but was put off by the melodramatic writing. I will read more of your material.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Story is fine.

Wife is a pig.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Critics online are so funny.

Firstly it is just a story. Secondly it is a story of saving a marriage and making it stronger. I wonder about most of the reviewers that would either toss a marriage away, just fold and cry. They try and sound so tough. haha

The story was good, a little slow in places, but good story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
great tale

thanks for writing a good story with a happy ending live is to short to be pissed at all the time

JerecDarkheartJerecDarkheartabout 4 years ago
Cafe - Epilogue

This was/is by far my favorite 2 part story i have ever read on this site.....do you have others exactly like this? Bravo my friend....

iameaseliameaselalmost 4 years ago

I've read this several times and I can honestly say its truly one of the best here.

widowedidiotwidowedidiotalmost 4 years ago
Wow.

This story was really nice. The only thing I question is the mental health of a man like this. Why would his wifes indescretion bother him to the point of actually thinking of a divorce? Although the author danced around it, I´ve known men like this they are weak and very dependant on someone else. If the spouse doesn´t tell him that she loves him one day, he will think the worst. but this man was literaly dissecting every word she and the waitress said. Sorry, but I just couldn´t agree with this or the previous one.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Interesting story. Shawn has some serious self esteem issues, his reaction to Erin truth telling was extremely overboard but I guess that's where the story is without it there wouldn't have been a story.

As I say Shawn obviously has self esteem issues which led to self doubt in his own ability to hold onto his wife. If this was real life Shawn would be due some serious mental health support.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Right,

they fire the guy for sexual harassment, but let him keep his key and run around unescorted inside the building all night long...

26thNC26thNCover 3 years ago
Second time

A rare story that actually improved with a second read. I like the way they worked things out.

Helen1899Helen1899over 2 years ago

Being from the UK I find it strange that almost every LW story mentions a marriage counsellor, in my life I have never met or heard of anyone using them, I can't believe what good they do. I enjoyed the story and it ended up how it should. However, he needed to see a shrink, what an over reaction to a bump in the road, lots of marriages survive much bigger crisis than that.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Flirting the easy road to cheating

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Love, trust, and respect each other. As many good authors spell out these are cornerstones of relationship. Take one out and good luck keeping balance of relationship. Take two and toast.

She took out trust and dealt serious blow to respect and love. Other comments doubting his mental health etc I find totally idiotic. jtwheels

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Of course she was a hoe! Gets 2 stars coz it justifies one of life's biggest myths, that you can turn a hoe into a housewife

AbctoyAbctoyover 2 years ago

Very good read. 5*

miket0422miket0422over 2 years ago

It was probably a simple answer but, it seems odd that after Shawn follows Roger to ask him some questions... Finds out that she never mentioned his name or talked about him at all during her two months of flirting... He never asks her about it or addresses it during counseling.

Like I said. Probably a simple answer. But, it seemed awfully important to Shawn at the time he heard it. Hard to believe he just let it drop.

Rancher46Rancher46about 2 years ago

When we go down life's road, we have all have different types of temptations, especially when it comes to marriage. The storyline was excellent by leading the reader down the path that was almost taken by Erin, and how Shawn found it in his heart to forgive her. Communicating with your spouse honestly makes all the difference in the world and the deciding move was when Erin Joined Shawn in the business. The reconciliation in my opinion was justified as the cheating was stopped before it went too far. Writing was excellent and character development was very good. 5 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Yes it's fiction,but very well written as a real life tale. The story line,the characters,the response of the characters to the various circumstances were simply believable and the flow of the story made it a winner. 5 stars.. The only thing I feel left hung out on, is where Shawn followed Rodger and asked if Erin ever mentioned him at all in their emotional affair. I personally thought that was a very surprising and intuitive question. To me it is important to know the reason why he asked. I know it threw me off balance as I know what my reaction to it would have been. PaPa you are surprising. Who would have ever thought to ask such a simple but far reaching question with the possible resulting implication of the answer. JZK

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

SHAWN IS A CUCK TO TAKE BACK A SKANK

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

So...the guy gets fired for cause, they pay him two weeks up front to eliminate the necessity for him to be there at all...and then they allow him to roam around all alone after hours... I wouldn't want to work there, either.

lash2718rlash2718rover 1 year ago

What Roger destroyed was not a perfect marriage, but an unrealistic expectation. Shawn may have thought that he always acted to strengthen the marriage and not for himself, but that was a delusion. The marriage they ended with was stronger than the pre-Roger marriage.

AA82ndAAAA82ndAAover 1 year ago

The best part of the story is how the couple adjusted through therapy to a one being team. The best part of this story is the writers ability to map and portray this "awakening" without portraying characters that are to stiff to transition/adapt. Enlightenment in a relationship redo is delicate. Not every reader can appreciate or agree with this....I.E. The BTB or the CUCK Lovers Pizza crown probably missed the subtle way the writer reboot the attitudes and to some extent the core of the M/C's

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userPapaRomantic@PapaRomantic
I enjoy writing, but I am new to the erotic genre. I especially enjoy comments from readers telling me that they like my submissions, as well as constructive criticism, so I can become a better writer. All of my works are fiction - just fun for me and hopefully for you! I a...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Cafe Previous Part
Cafe Series Info