Cafe - Epilogue

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

And with that, they kissed, and then joined the others at the party, holding each other's hands the entire night. One year ago, their marriage was almost destroyed. Tonight, it was flourishing, stronger than ever.

On the drive home, Erin looked over at Shawn and asked, "What was the reason you decided to give me another chance? I'm not sure I could have done the same thing if our situation was reversed.

Shawn thought for a moment, then said, "You know, the reason what you did caused me so much hurt was that I loved you so much. The more you love, the more hurt that is possible. So as I looked at the pain, I realized it could only be caused by an immense love. To me, that love was worth fighting for. If I had caused the problem and you had looked at it the same way, I think you would have made the same decision."

He reached out to grab her hand and give it a squeeze. As he drove along, he said, "You know, I think we probably should thank Roger for what he did to us."

"What the hell are you talking about? He almost ruined us!"

Shawn laughed. "True, but look at us now. Had Roger not pursued you, you would have never quit your job, and then you wouldn't have started working with me. I would have never landed the café remodel by myself. Because of Roger, the business is more successful than ever, and we are closer than ever. We are a great team - in business, and in life!"

"That may all be true, but I don't think I'm going to try to find his phone number to call him and tell him thank you!"

Shawn agreed. As they pulled in the garage, he said, "But I do need you to do something for me."

"What's that, honey?"

"Put your hair up in a ponytail and go find your cap. I think there's a handygirl I want to fuck tonight!"

They raced into the house, laughing and squealing until they got to the back bedroom and shut the door.

******

The Café was where it all started, the Café was where it was almost destroyed;

The Café was where they began again, and the Café was where they celebrated the success of their new beginning.

The Café was truly a mystical place!