All Comments on 'Cafe Quickie'

by ShowTime8

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
Macys36DDsMacys36DDsover 12 years ago
Good Story

I love the subject of the story. It's so much fun teasing men.... and the results are so obvious no matter how much they try and hide it... Although I usually don't end up fucking them. This story was very inspiring and I may have to go out and do some teasing today.... Please keep up the great wotk, and don't listen to the detractors.

DoradoDoradoover 12 years ago
Enjoyable

Thanks for the story. I enjoyed it as the subject is clearly a fantasy every guy has had (especially to distract yourself from a little nagging). Nice little story that was more entertaining than most submissions on this site recently. Thanks and keep them coming.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

I don't know if it is true but your story is similar to mine. I am in my 30s, I went to a local Italian restaurant. The waitress was youngish, mid 20s maybe older. I ordered from her and said, your accent, where are you from, a short reply Europe, sure but where in Europe. She looked at me, why do you need to know, I will get your order. She walked away, short black skirt, nylons, white blouse. I thought ok I really didn't need to know. The order came, look, sorry, I did not mean to offend you, just interested that's all. She smiled, I am sorry too, I am here on a visa, it doesn't let me work more than 15 hours a week, but they pay not so good wages but they let me work a bit more. Good on you for working, our secret. She walked away, I ate, she came back over, is your meal ok, I said, yes, thank you and the service is good as well. She turned, dropped some cutlery that she had in her hand, and she slowly bent over in front of me revealing a glimpse of her nice legs and bottom. She looked over her shoulder and smiled, then stood up. I finished my meal, she came back over, can I get you something else, I smiled, well, a glass of wine, she smiled again, Poland by the way and what you saw is available on the menu, special for you for being so nice. Tell me if you would like the special, I get off in 30 minutes. She walked away, brought back the wine, will that be all? Tell me about the special, well, she said, the coffee is not so good here, I come to your place, make you coffee, it is an expensive coffee, $100 , but you get what you saw. I will bring the bill, she walked away. The bill came, on a separate slip of paper, written, special $100 cash. She walked away. After 5 minutes she came back, took my bill, credit card with a $100 bill inside. She brought my credit card back, thank you. Which is your car, I pointed, the black Mazda, she looked, ok. I waited in the car thinking I just did $100 when she walked out and came over, I got out and opened the door, she pulled her dress up when she got in and said, I took them off for you, her nylons and underwear gone. She did make me coffee, but that was in the morning after I was completely drained from an all night of wild fucking. I really like that little Italian restaurant.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous