All Comments on 'Caffeine and Miss Forgetful'

by mindingutter

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
bayouxbayouxover 7 years ago
Oh, to be Trent

Great story. I know a stunningly beautiful East Indian TG lady and see her in every setting of this story. Would love to be Trent to her Pooja.

Onewhoknows12Onewhoknows12over 7 years ago
One of the best in recent memory.

Loved every word of it and so wouldn't mind of seeing more of them.

DianeRedfernDianeRedfernover 7 years ago
Literary Perfection - and made me SO wet!

First and foremost, you are a truly gifted author, wit, and proofreader. I'm serious about the last especially with the tremendous vocabulary, correct use of punctuation, and vivid images you portray. That's even before we get into the extremely clever wordplay and vivid imagination. About 10 cuts above the amusing and provocative but generally somewhat amateurish submissions to which I am already addicted on the site.

But you! Please write more here. Also contact me direcly please if you have a blog or website with other fiction, be it non-erotic or erotic. You are even more addictive than Literotica and I really want to read more. Oh, and as for the Literotica part, yes you made me more wet than I remember being in a long time.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Truly excellent writing

Perfectly written, amazing attention to detail like the music playing, the lights and shadows, the characters’ backstories (I love Evan and wish her all the best). And Pooja is fucking HOT! Trent is a lucky bastard to “have to” put up with all of her annoying traits. I should be so lucky.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous