Caffeine and Miss Forgetful

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My beautiful, exotic Pooja is sleeping in this morning. We were out late with my brother and his friends, clubbing last night. It's not a habit, it's just too loud for me, but it was fun to cut loose a little and dance and grind with my gorgeous girl. She was stunning in a short, black, sequined halter dress. It was borrowed from my brother and a size too big for her. She had to keep pulling the top up, with partial success, to keep from flashing the club her nipples. She was so damn hot. I wanted to fuck her right when we got home, but she had too much to drink and crashed. I left her coffee on the nightstand several minutes ago; maybe the smell will awaken her.

"Tr-ent my love!" she called from the bedroom

The coffee had worked. I stepped into the sunny room and Pooja is propped up on the bed, her hair gathered sloppily up behind her head, holding her Kindle. She is uncovered, naked, and her beautiful brown cock is hard and pointed up over my head.

"What are you looking at, Mister Nosey?" she tries to say without smiling.

"You know what I'm looking at," I smirked.

"It's been quite petulant the last few days, but I have a solution." She points to the bathroom, and turns the Kindle off.

I step in, and on the vanity counter is a drugstore enema box and lube. This is going to be good.