All Comments on 'Caged for Freedom'

by Spreadeagle56

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

Repeat performance; bring it on baby. It was a thoroughly enjoyable read. Patiently waiting to read the next nights events. Gail could add a twist by removing the ball gag and using a strapon on him while Bob is pounding his ass again.

And during the debrief; suggest a Saturday night session to finish off the week.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

I agree with previous comment about Gail using a dildo. Would also suggest more paddling. Good descriptive writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Gail is the weak link

She binds him up and leaves him. Big no no. I'm also not sure that the gag is a good idea at this point. Too early not to have a safe word. And the exposure to disease was never considered. Neither was the fact that he didn't know Bob and that he could have ulterior motives, not to mention do we completely trust Gail? This had disaster written all over it. "1"

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Very hot story.

I like the forced aspect of it. It's a good justification for being taken.

LUSTYWHEELSLUSTYWHEELSover 5 years ago
Fantastic!

Awesome more please, I only wish that because he said he wants to recreate it she should have taken the decision from him.She should make hime return every night to be fucked if he wants to be unlocked before his wife returns.

Thank you

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
WOW

Hot story.

Iwanowitz2002Iwanowitz20023 months ago

That was hot…. Part one read almost as if David had put himself on death row, such is his anxiety. Just the preparational bondage had me going.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous