All Comments on 'Caged Pt. 01'

by ToferSixoErotica

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
vickitvohiovickitvohioover 6 years ago
caged

i have enjoyed this brief start. I love that she has some grace about herself

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Agreed!

Great start and I totally agree with the above, giving her a classy introduction is awesome!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Agreed!

I think this is going to be a sweet series, the way it starts is lovely.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Interesting

I don't normally think it's hot for a guy to be a Sub, but your gift for writing has caught my eye. I am enjoying this! Please continue. :)

RegretsRegretsover 4 years ago
A lovely calm ambience in the home

I’m sure that this experience is going to do a lot of good for her self confidence. I hope that she will be demonstrating her steely resolve as denial of his urges starts to cause some unpleasantness, if only until order is restored. Let us hope that the dreaded hairbrush will not be making an appearance,but, rather, she has taken the trouble to equip herself with a cane and adjustable straps, for restraint, same as used for luggage. And handcuffs, which should always be a partner of a chastity cage. When his release will finally come he will be supposing that his hands will be free to seize his dick, but suppose that is not the case, but, just before his release he gets to meet the handcuffs?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous