All Comments on 'Caged! Pt. 01'

by FantasizeAndRealize

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
LUSTYWHEELSLUSTYWHEELSover 7 years ago
nice

how big is his cock and the cage? I'm 6" erect but if fully soft can wear the tiny cage 2" over all length and to be escape proof only 2 things work. Urethral insert as long or longer then the overall length, or piercing securing the cage on.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Gross

Unless you have a chubby fetish that's just nasty. Even on a large woman, 70 pounds of extra fat is completely unappealing.

I get putting on a few pounds, but if a woman (or man) just lets their body go completely to shit they have no right to complain if their partner would rather have sex with other people.

RegretsRegretsabout 6 years ago
Carrie might have saved a lot of money wasted at the slimming club.

This was interesting. I have long wondered why we do not hear stories of cock cages and weight loss. Men,especially should respond if they are told that they must lose an initial 10 lbs before the cage comes off. And poor Carrie should certainly realise that she had that sex because of the cage and now she should set her mind working about the next time. Hopefully,she will be so cheered that she will start to glow and become more active and actually lose the weight without noticing. What a pity that the cage does not figure in many weight loss stories when obesity is such a problem. Wearing a cage should become more fashionable.There are some about chastity before marriage,continued afterwards,too,if the wife has strong views. I would also like to see cages featured as birthday presents,say for an 18 year old boy finding it hard living with his sexy sisters and their friends,there are none,now. Or maybe even,having expressed anxiety about going to college in the near future,and keen to do well on the courses,but worried that his plans of a bright future will be ruined when he is distracted by the girls at college. Forutunately,the family has a friend,a professor at the college. The lady is told of his fears by the boy’s mom, and tells of chastity cages,which she has read about,then remembers that she has handcuffs somewhere,once belonging to her father. She has a plan,involving some payback for herself,in secret. Her immense pride is in attending the boy's graduation a few years later with first class honours,as she remembers for our benefit his trials and many humiliations, which brought about this proud moment. All this,to bring the cage into the limelight and the mainstream,both as an aid to weight loss and study, and acceptable behaviour. One hopes that older ladies and college girls will be sympathetic if asked to hold the keys for reasons of this sort. An entirely noble cause,and a duty,which,if performed well over a few years, should long be the cause of proud memories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
5 stars

Great story! I love being dominated and humiliated by a plumper.

FantasizeAndRealizeFantasizeAndRealizeabout 4 years agoAuthor
Thanks for all the great comments! This is food for my soul and gives me the drive to keep writing.

et1sw1064et1sw1064almost 4 years ago
Great story

keep it going

HeartfeltmanHeartfeltmanabout 2 months ago

This is very good, but as I'm coming to enjoy this writer's other work, you can see that he gets better as a writer with time. This is not a backhanded compliment.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous