All Comments on 'Caging Cadence Ch. 02'

by writingwhilewet

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Waiting for Part 3

More, please.

notusuallyshynotusuallyshyover 7 years ago
Blown away

I really enjoyed this chapter and was nearly as hot and bothered by the end as Cadence was! I enjoyed the dynamics, the differing pov, the length, pardon the pun, of the chapter and the sexual content.

There were a few grammatical/typos glitches but nothing that ruined the flow or spoiled my enjoyment.

Thank you and in keeping with the previous commentator; more but with a pretty please!

MasterfuljimMasterfuljimover 7 years ago
Equally blown away

I love her fight and just so hope she eventually walks away from him as he doesn't deserve her. Brilliant Dadaism at its best.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

Excellent writing, excellent story. Please update soon!

writingwhilewetwritingwhilewetover 7 years agoAuthor
Author response #1

Thanks very much for the feedback so far! I really appreciate everyone's kind words.

To the anon that said it was violent and over-the-top - maybe stay out of the nonconsent category if you're so sensitive? Because I have read much, much worse than what I've written here. -You- might not like the roughness or see a point to it, but everyone has different kinks and tastes. There are lots of people (myself included) who enjoy some violence with their sex. This is a fantasy story and is not intended as a marker or guide for a healthy kinky relationship. It is intended to be over the top and violent. David is not a good dude, Cadence is unwilling - this is the dynamic this story explores.

I gave ample warning in my disclaimer. If you chose to read on in spite of that, that's on you. Stay out of categories you know you won't respond positively to and do us all a favor. You will not change my mind or anyone else's when it comes to shit that gets people off. Thanks.

joodlejoodleover 7 years ago
What was so terrible?

God I have seen stuff so much worse than this. So much worse. I was so looking forward to him taking her pussy and even her ass. I'm normally not one for edging (surprise surprise), but this particular story it felt right. I'm glad you didn't extend that too long though. I prefer the forced orgasms followed by harsh punishment. I thought it could have been harsher for sure, and I am surprised he didn't go further based on all his threats and talk. He seemed like a guy that was not all talk for once. If he is really as bad as he says, why hasn't he fucking fucked her yet? I think I probably would have loved the original version. Maybe you can sell it on Amazon, lol. Anyhoo, I am looking forward to the continuation and hope this isn't the climax of the story. His "creativity" is yet to be seen. Can't wait to see what you come up with, and I hope the Lit team won't fuck with your story anymore. If it's too much, I can read something else.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
This chapter was compelling enough

To make one feel sorry for Cadence at the right moments and yet still indulge in the same sadistic--as well as masochistic--thrills in the way she was tormented by David. I really really enjoy the depths you add to each character through their conflicting inner thoughts throughout the whole interaction between them.

Was especially delighted with the way Cadence laughed at him and spoke up against him--even if it did make things worse for her in a sense. Because honestly? It somehow makes the whole thing a lot more delectable and intriguing with how much more helpless she is proven to be even when she DOES fight back.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

This is the 2nd time my comment didn't go through :(

I LOVE THIS STORY!!

I love the violence,

I love the dynamic relationship between both characters,

I love how candence is not a weak and wimpy little girl💪🏻

I love how David is 🔥🔥( just everything is 👌🏻)

Thank you for writing such an intense and full on story!! I am addicted...not gonna lie I've re-read these chapters a few times 😏

Keep up the great story, and keep up the dark and violent storyline 😻

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Hot Damn!

This is by far one of the best stories I've read on this site. You've done an amazing job at keeping it engaging the whole way through. I didn't have to skip any parts that were 'to boring' or going into way to much unnecessary detail. I hope the next chapter is as great as the first two. And I really hope Candace keeps that fire. That's one of the things that makes it interesting. She's so stubborn and that makes her more real. It gets boring reading nonconsent stories where they give in immediately. I can't wait to see where these two end up. Though I have to admit I want Candace to decide to stay with him. David is just to damn hot. Keep up the good work! -bri

Submissive_LunaSubmissive_Lunaover 7 years ago
Wow

The depth in this story is amazing. So many emotions for played out and you did well with that, showing it from both sides. I'm really looking forward to more of this story. Hopefully you won't have as many issues with getting chapter 3 approved. Keep up the good work.

The only thing I would keep a look out for is just typos. As a writer as well, I know how easy some of them can be. The ones you have aren't a big thing, but still something you may want to be on the look out for.

writingwhilewetwritingwhilewetover 7 years agoAuthor
Author response #2 - More in 2017

Thank you all again for your kind feedback! I just wanted to assure everyone that I am still working on this story and plan to release more after the holidays. I'm so humbled and pleased that so many have enjoyed it so far! I have five total chapters planned, with one potential bonus chapter.

Please feel free to message me or leave a comment if you have any questions, suggestions, or requests. I'm always looking for more inspiration. Thanks again!

writingwhilewetwritingwhilewetover 7 years agoAuthor
Author response #3 - Thanks for waiting!

Hello, and thank you all again for your interest and wonderful feedback on this story. I received a couple messages about the next update. I had to take a brief break during the holidays, and then my muse went into hiding. I am about halfway through the third chapter and will release it as soon as it's ready. Check out my author page for similar stories, if you haven't already, and I hope everyone continues to enjoy my work! I'm blown away by the response and feel so humbled.

writingwhilewetwritingwhilewetover 7 years agoAuthor
Author response #3 - Chapter three tomorrow!

Chapter three has been approved and should post tomorrow (2/6). Thank you all so much for your patience. I hope you continue to enjoy Cadence's story!

-Aria.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userwritingwhilewet@writingwhilewet
If you like my work, please consider buying me a coffee! https://ko-fi.com/writingwhilewet A collared, married submissive woman exploring fantasies in fiction. Constructive feedback and requests are always appreciated. You can call me Aria. If you don't like violence, you wo...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES