All Comments on 'Caging Cadence Ch. 04'

by writingwhilewet

Sort by:
  • 35 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Holy shit

I.....You are incredibly good with dark writing. The end of this is so fucked up and twisted. I'm eager to read your next chapter and I can't wait to see where this goes! I stand by my last comment on chapter three that you would do good to show this to a publisher. I'd love to be able to have a paper back, or even a kindle copy, of this by the time It's finished. You constantly leave me wanting more!!

~StarLights

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Wonserful

Very well written, very hot, very fucked up. I don't find incestual stuff hot, but here this was creepy and disturbing and didn't need to be hot in any event to get the message across. Very well done indeed. I felt so sorry for cadence there at the end and grossed out about what he did right outside the door. I love me some good nonconsent! And this is real nonconsent a far cry from most of the reluctant stuff in this section. Your next chapter cannot come fast enough.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Please don't wait so long between chapters. I almost skipped it because I had forgotten about it.

Please don't wait so long between chapters. I almost skipped it because I had forgotten about it.

writingwhilewetwritingwhilewetalmost 7 years agoAuthor
Author response #1 - Thank you!

I really appreciate the feedback so far. This was a tough chapter to write, and I know it took a long time to come out. Thanks so much for your patience and your appreciation (especially StarLights - you're so sweet, thank you so much! If you were my last reader, I'd still finish this story for you).

And anon - I am sorry, but I will take as long as I need to between chapters. You're getting free, well-written porn. If you can't wait, there are dozens of other authors on this website who write incredible stories - go spend more time with them. I'm not getting paid to do this and I've got an entirely separate life outside of writing erotica, which is very time-consuming and takes a lot of energy. For this story in particular, it also takes a dark mindset that I'm (fortunately) not always able to access. Thank you for understanding.

And to the last - can't please 'em all. The disclaimers are there for your protection, not mine. I understand that -you- didn't find it erotic, entertaining, or sexy - but that doesn't mean that it isn't. My work -is- polarizing, your comment just proves that. Do you understand what that word means?

So thank you for warning others, I guess. Maybe you will deter those with poor reading comprehension like yourself who read my disclaimers but still waste time on a 20k word story they know they won't enjoy.

Honestly, I will never understand how vitriolic and angry people get about their free porn on this website. Go outside and look at the sky for a minute, please. It's not that serious.

xxClarexxxxClarexxalmost 7 years ago
Hot stuff!

Honey don't stress about the anon vitriolic comment below. That person is one of the resident trolls of the noncon section and leaves this (almost) exact comment on many of the stories on the regular - it's highly doubtful they read it at all but probably skimmed a tiny bit to make it look like they did. Congrats you've arrived haha!

I was excited to see this update post as I sat there at 2am feeding my mental newborn. I admit that it was so engrossing that after she was done feeding I kept reading (super naughty thing to do as any new mum knows, we need our sleep desperately and I sacrificed some to keep going because I just had to know what happened next). I admit I had no freaking clue what nonconsensual incestuous cuckqueening was (or whatever the AN said I can't quite recall) but now I know! So, this was really well written and a great long chapter. David is a dickhead, which I love. I don't actually like him at all, but I certainly like what he's doing to her! Hot as fuck. His lack of control is hot because it makes him really hurt her and be awful which I love. But he still cares so I know he won't go too far. Also hot. Cadence is a fighter and won't give up which I also love. The bdsm bit was super hot. I really didn't like the bit with her mum which is probably what you were aiming for (in the sense of getting off on it, but I don't like incest so that would be why,but I really liked it from the POV of wow this is fucked up) - it was so disturbing like what a hideous situation she is in! I mean how much worse can her situation be than her mum banging her abuser outside the door and not coming to her rescue while she's screaming for help?! Poor thing. So yes I loved it all. And you take as long as you need to write. i don't think many people reading on here realise or appreciate how much work goes into producing a well written and carefully crafted story that's also been edited well so they say these fly away comments about hurry up without any idea what that means. Also they seem to think of authors as strange entities floating in the ether randomly pulling stories from nothingness in there with no effort not as real people with real lives going on. Anyway. Thanks so much for another great chapter, and I really appreciate a story that is very much noncon and not reluctance as someone said below, there's a trend on this section for most chicks to be writing reluctance these days and it's a real shame (for me abyway who loves actual noncon and violence) so thank you for being true to you and your story. I am really excited to see what happens from here- David you asshole you better make this up to her! I can only imagine the type of sub drop going on (if that even happens when you're being raped, but still getting off on the bdsm? No idea, but can't wait to find out).

wanderinggipsywanderinggipsyalmost 7 years ago
David is a male lead...a 'man' for Gods sakes!!....not a female vamp or domme!!;))though they are way better framed than him!!;))have you even revised how ridiculous his POV's are?!;))

So?Royal Mayfair Madam Aria is still super stuck up about handling any criticism of her work?!;))and super immaturely, lashes out bitterly at each critic?!;))

These criticisms have at least,made this chapter of yours 'hall of fame' stuff!!;))your writing flow being real hooking!!;))...

But....if your David was althrough so smug with his sadism and even vain about it.....why all the sadism toning down measures in this chapter?!;))...the severely bruising slapping has vanished....;))

He makes fun of Cadence's pains as though he himself has completed all the Commando endurance trainings of the world with flying colours...;)) But high chances are he will bawl and cringe like the biggest cry baby if he had to go through even a quarter of Cadence's torture!!;))...Whatsay?!;))Some day you might find less pathetic specimens of manhood as your male leads!!;))

Coz what possible after care can there be to Cadence's awful torture in this chapter....as David fleetingly mentions?! ;))That too,such after care that she would willingly choose 'him'?!!!!!!!

Like...what would Cadence say as per David?!;))"Hey David!! You screwed my mom..your longtime sub girlfriend..... and are all paws over her daughter,me,sadistically torturing me to glory, behind her back?!;))and fuck her to glory infront of my very eyes.....I am dying to have you screw me toooooo!!"...;))and she would be all paws over him?!...;))or would the authoress again put in a disappearing act...super clueless about the contents of the next chapter?!...Maybe turn up 5-6 years later coz its free porn?!;))

Arent you most welcome to write only in paid porns?!;)) Why grace us leprous lit mendicants with your presence, O self proclaimed Mayfair Madam type super vain royalty?!;))

And his harping over Cadence's innocence as against Laura's willing submissiveness?!;))super ridiculous!!;))... as what he desires is a willing sub...a slut....his business is turning innocences to sluttiness!!...What will he do with innocence?! Does he have a split personality of feeling like a holier than thou Padre who wants to open a nunnery with virginal girls like Cadence?!;))

Rather than his hitting,torturing and bashing teenager girls as his only super pathetic way of feeling macho......did you ever ponder giving some manly brains and personality to David?!;)) His POV's are ridiculous as ever!!;))...David is a male lead for God's sakes....not a female vamp or Dominatrix!!;))Though I believe female dommes are way better framed than David....!!;))

And yeah...dont unleash your counter commenting self and henchmen and hench women against this comment.....just for posting spiteful pettiness after pettiness to put your story in the highest comments received column!! ;))

...coz just as the previous time I refuse to play along counter commenting to hollow counter comments I receive from them,merely to increase the number of comments on this thread!! ;)) on the contrary answering back solid counter comments will be my pleasure!!:))

BobossweetnessfreakBobossweetnessfreakalmost 7 years ago
HOLY SMOKES!!!!

I keep a list on my computer of the stories I really like that I hope will have updated chapters. The other day I was looking it over and almost took Caging Cadence off my list, figuring that after this long, it wasn't probably going to happen. Then at 3 am THERE IT WAS!!! As for the negative and childish comment from the person using all the silly ;)) throughout, if the story was soooo bad, why did they read 6 pages of it? Why not quit after the first part they didn't like? No one held a gun to their head and forced them to read it. Just let it roll like water off a ducks back. If I were you, I wouldn't even bother to reply...that would piss them off more than anything you could say. lol Now that I know there will be more to this story, I will be patient (even though I am NOT a patient person) and keep it on my list to wait for the next chapter(s). Well done writingwhilewet!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Go away gypsy

Dammit again with the winking? Haven't ;))) you ;))))) winked ;)) at ;))))) aria ;))))) enough ;))))))))))))))))))))

HobomonarchyHobomonarchyalmost 7 years ago
Congrats

I honestly can say I've never read a story with a male lead who is a bigger piece of shit. I absolutely despise David, which I'm thinking is what you were going for. I didn't find this story at all erotic and frankly much of it leaves me feeling sick. But I keep reading because the characters are damn compelling and I Need to find out how this twisted debacle ends.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Fantastic! Again!

Yaayyyyy! So happy when I saw you updated! I LOVE this story. Can't wait for the next instalment! I agree with StarLights, this really is punish-worthy.

Take all the time you need to write the next chapter, I'll be waiting!

wanderinggipsywanderinggipsyalmost 7 years ago
@Bobosswetnessfreak

So your gang comments or criticises without reading a whole story?;))...or are you suggesting or instructing thats the way to comment....by reading 3-4 lines or 1 page of a 6 page story?!;))

Aria,your gang's ridiculously immature barbs and jibes hardly enough to make me worship David....whose grave even, is worth only spitting onby her...if Cadence has any warmth in her blood!! ;))

Story too similar to 'Owning my friend's Mom' on lit,by Mr. Creator(the author)...I guess!!....The male lead Greg just as disgusting!!;))....not a copied story,I presume,Aria gang?!;))

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Love your writing as usual

I still think it's wonderfully intriguing, but I also think it's starting to get depressing with how the mother wasn't at all suspicious about the woman screaming in her own closet. To be so close to getting rescued by a loved one and failing is really one heck of a downer.

And the fact that David was so worried about getting caught and yet had no qualms whatsoever about the way he is treating Cadence and the extremes he's going to seemed a little surreal to me and it all seemed to kind of contradict one another. I think I'm going to have to go back to reading the beginning to remember the backstory, but this chapter kind of had me wondering if he was a serial rapist or if he was perhaps mentally disturbed.

Still uncomfortable with the notion of including her best friend in his debauchery--mostly because I have a preference for monogamy and my best friend is also named Lily--so that really tripled the cringe factor for me. I sincerely hope it's all just a fear tactic, but if it does happen in the later chapters, I'd probably stick to the first few chapters before the best friend was ever mentioned.

You also hit the nail on the head by mentioning most women's greatest fear: having a full head of well-maintained hair involuntarily shaved. Damn. My knee would've instinctively gone straight up in his ballsack if I were in her shoes.

Keep up the good work!

((And holy hell, some of those past comments are rather incomprehensible. I felt dizzy just trying to read through those.))

AliceinLiitlandAliceinLiitlandalmost 7 years ago

Just found this story and I love it. Find some things a bit challenging, but I think it's good to be challenged sometimes and the writing is excellent throughout. Will look forward to the next chapter!

badgirlfan69badgirlfan69almost 7 years ago
Holy!!

Just finished ch 4 and I absolutely love the story! Can't wait until the next chapter!

writingwhilewetwritingwhilewetover 6 years agoAuthor
Author response #2 - Thank you again!

Thank you again for your feedback, everyone.

I was definitely a little more nervous than usual, releasing this chapter - with so much rough stuff and not very much actual sex, I knew it would be really tough for some people - especially given that the one sex scene is so fucked up. My goal is definitely to be erotic still - but it was especially difficult to balance that with this chapter. I totally understand those who it went too far for, and I appreciate your honesty.

I also really appreciate those who have pointed out specifics about what they like and don't like - it does help me a lot to know what's 'too far' for my supportive audience. Bob, Clare, and the anon with the friend named Lily (yikes, btw, I am sorry) - thank you especially for being so specific and sticking with me through the highs and lows of this story. It's really heartening to find an audience on this website, especially given that there's such a dedicated team of trolls in the non-con section, and given that my work is far more 'non-consent' than 'reluctance'.

It should be noted that the next chapter will be the last. I hope you all enjoy it and thank you so much for spending your time with my story. Ya'll make a pervy girl feel better about her fucked-up tastes.

I haven't started writing chapter five yet, but you can check my author bio for updates if you want to make sure I haven't abandoned Lit. :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Fantastic

Superb, as with the rest of the series.

Eagerly awaiting more!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
lost me with this chapter

I loved 1-3 but this one was too rough with the caning and sex with Laura felt like cheating that I can't come back from. Sorry but I'm done.

writingwhilewetwritingwhilewetover 6 years agoAuthor
Author response #3 - I appreciate your honesty!

Thanks for your feedback, anon. This was by far the roughest chapter, in terms of the impact play. David had been promising a brutal punishment for long enough that he needed to deliver. That being said, the fifth and final chapter will reflect the tone of 1-3 a little more. You're welcome to check it out, but I understand if you can't. To each their own!

Something you said caught me a little off-guard though. It's fascinating to me that you thought David having sex with Laura was cheating - Laura is David's actual girlfriend. Cadence is not, and their sexual and "romantic" relationship has been much shorter and far less consensual. It's the one that's taken place on the page, so I totally recognize why a reader would be more invested in Cadence/David. But the entire time David has been with Cadence, he's been Laura's boyfriend. From that perspective, he's been "cheating" the entire time, but he actually hasn't, because -

I may not have made it clear enough in the text, but David and Laura have an open relationship. Laura's reaction to David having a date over - Laura being willing to participate in the cuckqueening - was meant to demonstrate that. And Cadence and David have in no way made any sort of promises of monogamy with one another.

Monogamy is sort of the last thing on my mind when I write stories like this.

Everyone has their own limits and I'm not trying to shame you. It's just interesting to me that the non-con and drowning and caging were all okay, but the potential for infidelity was not. It's an interesting line, and not one I expected to encounter.

Again, thank you for your feedback - I'm mostly just musing. I appreciate your honesty.

MissedLifeMissedLifeover 6 years ago
Love this story; ignore the haters

Aria please keep writing and I am looking forward to the next chapter of Caging Cadence. I found this series yesterday and took every free minute to read it. Seeing the comments from those who do not like the theme or violence I agree with you....just do not read! It is not like you have not warned them. If they start a story and do not like it stop reading and look for another story. Remember that those who attack your stories are insecure and jealous of your skill. It makes them feel powerful when posting negative comments because they can hide behind 'anon'.

I am fairly new to this website and have found many great writers and stories here. From a very young age I had fantasies that I did not understand. Raised in a very conservative family sex was a taboo topic. The stories here allow me the opportunity to realize there was nothing wrong with my fantasies. I no longer feel there is anything wrong with me having these fantasies and enjoy reading stories like Caging Cadence. It does not make me a sadist or evil. It allows me to escape the everyday boredom of my life. It also makes me sad to think that I spent a lifetime only knowing about vanilla sex. It could have been so much better.

You, Aria, have a gift and I hope you continue to submit stories. As I read this I felt like David and Cadence were so real that I expected to look up and see them.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
PLEASE.....

More, please!!! Keep the chapters coming.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Its 2/2018

on bated breathe!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

Please do more chapters, really enjoyed this series!!

BentNotBrokenBentNotBrokenabout 6 years ago
Delicious...utterly delicious

Please keep the chapters coming. This is such a provocative story that pulls a r3ader in and leaves them wrung out, aching for more. Love it!!! More please....

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Patiently

waiting. Glad you are still intending to continue this story I am quite interested in how it will all go.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Thank you!

Yay! Thank you for the update and for finishing the story! Can’t wait to see how this all plays out!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
I am obsessed

Thank you for your most recent update. Waiting for the final chapter with baited breath! This is by far my favorite story on Literotica.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Thanks!!

Thanks for keeping us updated! Take all the time you need; we’ll be here! :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

Can’t wait for more!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Waiting

This is my favorite story on this entire site. I hope you continue it - I check your page regularly hoping for an update! So wonderfully written.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
So happy to see your profile update

Just wanted to say I’m so excited to see that you are still working on this story. For the record, I am definitely still here and very much looking forward to it. Take all the time you need, but whenever you do manage to publish it, I’ll be here!

subkfsubkfalmost 5 years ago
Climax?

Please write another chapter or conclusion...

writingwhilewetwritingwhilewetalmost 5 years agoAuthor
AN #IDK - Ch 5 is pending moderation

I've submitted Ch 5 and it should be released within the next few days, potentially as early as tomorrow (5/20). I appreciate everyone who is still invested and wants to know what comes next.

There will be one more chapter after Ch 5. I originally intended to finish it with Ch 5, but it came out longer than I expected. Ch 6 is 95% written and will be released within the next few weeks, assuming my personal life doesn't fall apart again.

Thank you all for your feedback and continued support. I absolutely would have abandoned this story if so many people hadn't reached out to ask about it.

~Aria

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Experienced Dom?

Even though this is fictional you have a responsibility for all the impressionable readers out there to be more accurate in your writing. There are thousands of people reading this wanting to or beginning to explore kink and the bdsm community and you're giving them the impression that, even though David's breaking the consent rule, that he's an experienced Dom not intending to leave permanent damage. Leaving clamps on longer than 15 to 20 minutes can cause permanent nerve damage. Also you never EVER leave a bound sub strung up by themselves. Especially after impact play. Their is a very fine thread between shock & ptsd and subspace & subdrop. The difference is consent, safewords and aftercare. All of which she's been denied!

There have been countless other examples of unsafe kink play mistakes but once again you've stated that he's a self entitled ass breaking the rules. I just want people to know even the most innocuous seeming acts can and will leave damage if not practiced with discipline. I hope anyone wanting to explore the world of kink and bsdm does their homework. I mean that literally! Do research and take classes offered by your local community. Make friends and with people respected in the community or maybe find a sponsor after careful vetting. Have fun but always be safe!

writingwhilewetwritingwhilewetover 4 years agoAuthor
re: Experienced Dom? - Author's Response

Thank you for your feedback. While I appreciate your intentions and your tone, and agree with you in spirit, I feel you're completely missing the point of this story, and I worry that you don't understand the magnitude of non-consent within this narrative. The way you've cherry-picked certain details tells me you either haven't read the rest of the story, or you really haven't been paying attention - because the things you've mentioned are among the least heinous of what David does to Cadence.

This is a story about an experienced dominant unraveling completely, and abandoning all of his own boundaries. At this point in the story (the latter half), he has already indicated that Cadence's comfort and safety don't actually mean that much to him. But because he carries a "been there, done that" attitude about his sexual experience, he justifies his mistreatment of her to himself by insisting to himself (and by extension, the reader) that he's too experienced to actually hurt her. David is not a reliable narrator. He's not a good dude. I would never want him to dominate me in real life. (He is, in fact, nothing like my Master and husband.) That's why I wrote about him, instead of going out into the world to find him.

Here's a (small) sampling of the things David has done throughout this series that no experienced dominant in his or her right mind would ever do: attempts to drown Cadence moments after she's knocked unconscious; abducts and holds Cadence against her will in her own home for three days; has sexual intercourse with Cadence's mother while Cadence screams for help inside the closet; video tapes all of his sexual encounters with Cadence without her consent; threatens Cadence's close friends and family members with physical violence if Cadence does not do what he says; drugs Cadence without her consent; denies Cadence access to a bathroom, bed, food, and water without her consent; leaves Cadence in the cage for multiple hours without checking on her; and many, many other things besides, most of which include acts of violence against her which she, in no way, ever initiates or indicates beforehand that she is interested in. All of the times David gets her "consent," she is under duress, being coerced, or being manipulated. Cadence never agrees to be his submissive, never establishes limits, and is never even taught what safe words are.

So yeah, he leaves clamps on a lot longer than he should, he leaves her tied up alone, and he does a hundred other vile, perverted, demeaning things, too. His own arrogance that he won't leave permanent damage is pretty thoroughly decimated by the conclusion of the narrative.

This is not a story about BDSM, it's a story about nonconsent/reluctance. I was in no way, shape, or form intending to write a story that established the norms, rules, and restrictions that should come with a typical D/s relationship. I was intentionally perverted those norms for the sake of (a) sexual gratification, and (b) the greater theme/question of the series at large, which examines the lines between desire, consent, assault, and coercion.

Individuals have to be eighteen or older to read the material on this website. I am not responsible for what other adults do with the information they read on a website that hosts explicit, rape-fantasy pornography. I am not responsible for teaching anyone, newbie or otherwise, what BDSM is, how to do it safely, or whether or not a situation is physically dangerous.

D/s is a serious endeavour. A website for fictional erotica is not the place to learn about it, particularly in the section of the website that focuses on violating and blurring the lines of consent.

Your reminders and disclaimers are absolutely true - people who are interested in BDSM and kink should do a hell of a lot of research, meet and speak with others in the community, and learn everything they can before they embark on their journey as a dominant or as a submissive (or anything inbetween).

My stories are NOT the place to do that. Especially not this one. There is absolutely nothing that David does in this story that I would personally advocate for. Even his "aftercare" scenes are little more than tools to continue to manipulate Cadence into resisting him less. David is an unreliable narrator and should, in no way, be imitated or admired - beyond that squirmy, anxious feeling submissives like me get around scary assholes.

So while I appreciate what you were trying to do with this comment, I wish you hadn't.

I'm getting a bit weary of anonymous strangers coming onto my stories and lecturing me about my responsibilities. I'm writing fictional rape fantasy stories with a thousand disclaimers absolutely BEGGING people to consider their own peace of mind and protection before reading. Nothing I write is intended to be applied to real life, even in a story that has a (semi) realistic premise and ending, like this one.

It is not my responsibility to make sure people protect themselves. It is the responsibility of each and every individual who consumes adult content, especially dark and violent content like my stories, to separate reality from fantasy and to know what is acceptable in real life versus what is intended as a way to titillate in a porn story. It is the responsibility of each and every individual who decides to try BDSM or kink to protect themselves first and foremost, and to educate themselves on how to properly do so.

Combine those two things together, and it is painfully obvious to me that absolutely no one should look at anything that happens in this series, and think to themselves: "Hmm, good idea!"

- Aria

Bellie444Bellie444over 4 years ago
A M E N

What an epic author reply to anon concerns. We’re not here for textbook learning, we’re here to get off in a dark world of fiction fantasy. When something makes me cringe I move on. Each to their own. That’s what this site is. If you want to educate yourself, turn to google. An author’s responsibility is to be true to themselves as much as readers have responsibility to take note of cautions before reading (the category alone is a warning in itself). These offerings are free and you have every choice to avoid them. WWW - you shouldn’t have needed to explain what is common sense. Keep writing.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userwritingwhilewet@writingwhilewet
If you like my work, please consider buying me a coffee! https://ko-fi.com/writingwhilewet A collared, married submissive woman exploring fantasies in fiction. Constructive feedback and requests are always appreciated. You can call me Aria. If you don't like violence, you wo...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES