Caging Cadence Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A second later, as if it had a mind of its own, her hand was on his cock. She stared up at him with wide eyes, a thrill of fear rushing through her as she took in his shocked expression. His lips tightened into a stiff line and he clenched his jaw. He gripped her wrist and jerked her hand away, then grabbed her chin and kept her gaze on him.

"You don't have permission to touch me, slut. Do that again and I'll wrap your fists completely in duct tape, understand?" He dropped her hand as if it were something disgusting.

Cadence swallowed, nodding, and he released her chin. He removed her collar and a hair tie from his back pocket. He gathered her hair up into a very messy bun and tied it on top of her head. Then he fastened the collar around her neck. She noticed it seemed looser than before. She looked up at him uncertainly again, her heart pounding.

"Get into position. What the fuck is taking you so long?" He kicked her thighs apart. She winced as his bare feet hit the welts. "Spread your legs. More. More. Hands behind your back."

Cadence did her best to oblige quickly, scared of making him angrier. He turned his back on her and marched to the black cabinet, opening its doors and rummaging inside for a moment. He came back with a clothespin, and short, thin chain that had some small, metal objects dangling off it. Cadence watched him warily. He knelt down in front of her, looking into her eyes, tilting his head.

"You called me 'David' earlier. Remember what I told you would happen if you did again?"

Cadence shook her head, "Please, sir, no."

He closed his eyes and took a deep breath through his nose. "Stick out your tongue. Don't say another word, unless you want clothespins on your lower lip, too."

Feeling a swooping terror, Cadence opened her mouth and slowly stuck out her tongue.

"Flatten it, or this will hurt even more," David warned her. He lifted up the clothespin and squeezed it, showing her the sharp, wooden edges. Cadence whined, having trouble keeping her mouth open. She tried to plead with her eyes for him to stop. The corner of his mouth turned up and he moved the clothespin to her tongue.

The wooden arms clamped down when he let go. Cadence let out a wail, wincing, then cried out again when that hurt even more. The clothespin was sharp and uncomfortable, and it kept her tongue stretched out at an awkward length. She remembered how much the ball gag made her drool earlier and knew instantly that this would be even worse.

David smiled at her obvious agony, giving her a gentle pat on her cheek.

"If you're really good, maybe I'll take that off at the halfway mark."

Cadence remembered she had promised him an hour. Her tongue was already smarting from the clothespin. What else did he have planned? What had she gotten herself into?

"While we're doing this, I want you to remember what we could have been doing instead." David lifted up the chain, fiddling with the metal bits at the end. She noticed it was actually three chains, bound together in a "I" shape. The metal bits hanging at the end were clamps. Why were there four?

"We could have ordered food," he said, "watched a movie. Had a nice night. Instead, you get this."

One of the clamps bit into her nipple. Cadence cried out, the clothespin twisting the sound into something pathetic and almost inhuman. David wasted no time attaching the second clamp. Cadence bit her lip, trying not to give him the satisfaction of a reaction. The length of the chain stretched her tits towards each other, creating a delicious and awful tension.

The other part of the chain dripped down her stomach, resting near her groin. Cadence watched in horror as David lifted up the clamp and moved towards her pussy.

She started protesting loudly, wordlessly, falling backward to get away from him. The movement caused the clamps on her chest to tighten and she gasped, shocked at the pain...and the way it elicited heat and longing between her thighs. She hated how it hurt, but she couldn't deny the way it made her feel. How could this be who she was?

"Get the fuck over here," David growled. He tugged on the end of the chain. Cadence scrambled to get closer to him again, unwilling to deal with the sensations caused when he yanked on her nipples simultaneously. Her head was spinning, her heart was pounding, her nipples were throbbing - although, as the moments went by, the pain was dulling into something she didn't understand yet.

He reached for her pussy again. His fingers probed between her lips - he grinned as he touched her wet slit, raising his eyebrows.

"I'm not even surprised anymore," he said. "Such a depraved little girl, getting turned on by this right now. You wanted this, didn't you? Wasn't a hard choice at all."

The clothespin on her tongue was really starting to hurt. So much that it distracted her from David's wandering fingers. Its tension never seemed to lessen, only increase. She moved her tongue around, trying to move it to a different position, but that only made it hurt worse. Spit was dribbling down her chin and dripping onto her chest. She wondered if she could get the clothespin off with her teeth without hurting her tongue even more - but she knew David's punishment for that would be unimaginable.

He ignored her discomfort completely. Instead, he grabbed one of her pussy lips and stretched it out. Cadence bucked in discomfort, scandalized by this fresh invasion, but David slapped her thigh sharply, making her go still.

The cool metal clamped down on her labia and she whined loudly, her brow furrowing. She felt the second clamp attach to the opposite side a moment later. The result was that her nipples and labia were connected by the chain - clamps on her nipples, clamps on her pussy. Every movement made her body stretch, made the chains shift and the clamps move. And then, above that, the stupid fucking clothespin digging into the soft flesh of her tongue.

Cadence gasped, squinting, trying not to cry as David stood up and stepped back, admiring his handiwork. He beckoned her forward, raising his eyebrow.

Cadence shook her head.

"That wasn't a request, slut."

She started shuffling forward on her knees, whimpering as this caused the chains to tug on her sensitive flesh. David held up his hand when she had moved a few feet.

"Stay."

He moved behind her. She didn't bother trying to crane her neck to watch him. She just waited, wondering if shaving her head might have actually been the better option. She could hear him fiddling around with more chains, somewhere well above her kneeling form. What else was he planning, on top of the clamps?

He lifted her up onto her feet a moment later, pulling her back. She moved awkwardly, trying hard not to jostle the clamps and chain. He guided her into place, then lifted up her right arm without ceremony. She felt a strap slip around her wrist and tighten, and she shivered, realizing that he was stringing her up, as promised. He had her other hand bound a moment later, so she was standing flat on her feet in the center of the closet, secured to the ceiling.

She felt him bend over and grab her ankle. He wrapped another strap around it. Then he reached for her other foot, lifting it off the ground and forcing her legs farther apart. Another strap around her other ankle, and then, suddenly, she couldn't bring her ankles together. She could still almost close her thighs, but it was awkward and unstable with her hands bound above her head. She stared down, trying to see what was immobilizing her. He had stretched her feet out and attached them to either end of a long, metal pole. She could move, could take timid steps, but they were awkward and clumsy and made the clamps on her body twinge uncomfortably.

David came back around to her front and smirked at her.

"This," he flicked the end of the clothespin, making her wince, "is for using my first name, for all of the bratty backtalk, and for lying to me. Your tongue does stupid things when you aren't careful. The clothespin is to help you remember to keep better control over it. If, at any time, it falls out of your pretty little mouth...I'll just pick it up and add another. Clear?"

Cadence nodded, her chin trembling, trying to breathe through her nose. Her chin was slick and cold with spit. She was getting used to the drool, but she still hated it. The clothespin was a dull throb in her mouth, making her feel dumb and clumsy.

"These," he tugged on the chain connecting the four clamps, and she screamed this time, her cry warped around the clothespin, "are for being an insatiable little slut who couldn't even get through a brutal ass-fucking without coming. I still have to make you suffer for not inviting Lily over. You ruined one punishment. Don't fuck this one up."

Her stomach flipped at the reminder that he knew who her best friend was - probably knew enough about her to track her down after all of this was over. She hated him for that. She glared at him as he continued his explanation, but he either didn't notice or pretended not to.

"And those..." David turned, motioning to the wall on their left, where nearly a dozen implements were displayed. He looked back at her, an eager smile lighting up his features. "Those are for your little performance on Laura's bed a few minutes ago, for trying to deceive me. For not giving up your beautiful hair for me."

He was going to hit her. With the clamps, and the clothespin...he was going to do it all at once. Cadence swallowed, trying to catch her breath, feeling her pulse race as she eyed the tools decorating the wall.

"One hour," he reminded her, approaching the wall and examining his options. "No limits."

She couldn't take an entire hour of him beating her. It was impossible.

"If you pass out, fine by me. I'll just keep hitting you until you're awake again."

The tears spilled out of Cadence's eyes unbidden. She started sobbing quietly, trying not to let David hear, knowing it was pointless because he would turn around at any moment and start hurting her more. He picked out the cherry cane he had threatened her with last night - it felt like a lifetime ago, but it was only last night. He set this on the desk, then added a flogger and a heavy-looking paddle. He looked at these for a moment, considering. Finally, he picked up the cherry cane, giving it a few practice flicks, smiling fondly.

She must have made enough noise to catch his attention. He turned around, cherry cane in hand, approaching her again, watching her cry with a blank face.

"Aw," he said, feigning sympathy. "What's the matter, princess?"

She couldn't have spoken if she wanted to, not with the clothespin pinching her tongue.

"You look so scared..."

She trembled, her knees drifting together. Her hands clenched in their bonds above her head, as if she would be able to pull free of them if she tried hard enough. David touched her cheek, feeling the wetness from her tears. He smiled, moving closer, until she could feel the heat of his skin near hers.

He caught the next tear as it fell. "That's sweet. You're so cute when you're scared, you know that?"

Cadence couldn't stand the injustice of her situation. She wanted to be able to snap back at him, to make some comment that would piss him off, drive away the cold sadist that terrified her to her core. When he was angry, she learned more about him, learned how to put him off-balance.

But when he was like this...aloof and unsympathetic, laughing at her tears, making her feel weak and small and stupid...she was completely at his mercy. She had no leverage. With her tongue clamped, she couldn't even talk back.

Each of the clamps - on her tongue, tits, and pussy - were starting to feel less painful with each passing moment. She was getting used to their constant pressure. It even felt nice on her nipples, although she could have done without the others. But the less she focused on the way they felt, the more scared she was about what was coming next.

David cupped her cheek, then leaned forward and kissed her gently on the forehead. She shivered, glaring up at him, wishing he would just start -

In a fluid motion, David stepped away from and around her, aimed the cane, and struck her. The blow landed right where her ass met her thigh. She shrieked, her eyes nearly crossing as she processed the stinging, red-hot sensation the cane left behind.

David took a step behind her and she flinched. She heard him laugh.

Another strike, on the other leg, in the same spot. Cadence cried out, dancing in her bindings, making the chains clamped to her front side jingle. They tugged against her with every movement, creating a strange wave of pain that started where the cane struck and billowed out through her front, zipping through her clamped labia and up into her nipples. The clothespin on her tongue slipped a little when she screamed. She tried hard to keep in place, terrified of David adding more twisted levels to this torture.

Thwap, thwap, thwap, thwap -

He hardly paused between the next four strikes, lining them neatly down the back of her thighs, leaving burning, stinging lines on her skin each time. By the end, Cadence was sobbing hard and dripping wet. She hardly had the presence of mind to be shocked by this. The pain was exquisite - it made her blood rush and her heart pound, made her feel desperate and helpless. Her cunt took this as a sign to start dripping. She didn't understand it, she couldn't control it - it was just reality. Her chin was coated in a thin sheen of spit, the clothespin dangling at the very tip of her tongue. She couldn't do anything to pull it back, and the less flesh it gripped, the more it hurt. She cried harder, wondering if David would take pity on her if she were pathetic enough.

David leaned around her, drinking in her reaction. She could see him bulging in his boxers. She tried not to look there, tried not to imagine what a relief it would be if he pulled his cock out and found something else to do...she would take him in her ass again, would let him fuck her throat, if only he would stop hurting her.

He stepped around so he was in front of her again, watching her carefully. His eyes lingered on her slick chin and the dangling clothespin. Without hesitation, he lifted his hand and flicked the clothespin away. Cadence winced, torn between pain as the pin dropped to the floor, relief that it wasn't pinching her anymore, and terror that David would add more now.

"Please..." she whispered.

"That does count as falling, slut. And you couldn't even stop yourself from speaking as soon as it was gone. You're a slow learner, aren't you?"

He went back to the cabinet. Cadence stood limply in her bindings for a moment, the cane marks on her ass smarting, her head spinning. She had to say something before he came back, had to distract him, postpone more punishment...

"There has to be something...something else I can do for you, sir..."

David scoffed, turning back from the cabinet, holding three clothespins.

"Please - please, no more clothespins. Just...just let me scream for you -"

"Wow," he laughed again, coming back to her. "It's so easy to push you here, you know that? Six strikes and you're a begging mess. I wonder how much further you'll go. We've got another forty-five minutes, at least. But, no. These are a key part of your punishment, Cadence. How else will you learn how to control your tongue? Besides, you can scream just fine with the clothespins. Open your mouth and stick out your tongue."

Cadence gave him a pleading look, keeping her mouth firmly closed, shaking her head.

David looped a finger around her collar and pulled her closer to him, making her step awkwardly with her splayed feet. "I'm going to give you one more chance."

Eyes squeezed shut, Cadence unwillingly opened her mouth.

Within moments, she felt wood biting into her flesh again. David clamped her lower lip first, making her cry out. He placed two pins here, on either side of her lower lip, making it droop towards her chin. Filled with dread, Cadence slowly stuck out her tongue, feeling the familiar but unwelcome pinching sensation return.

"Don't let them slip this time," David warned, "or I'll have to find something more permanent to clamp your tongue with."

Cadence stared at him, wide-eyed, unable to even imagine what that meant.

He lifted his cane back up, showing it to her.

"Let's continue."

***

David had to admit, he was having fun.

It was so easy to get to that place with Cadence - the darkest place, the place that didn't care about consequences, that relished in her pathetic whimpering and the desperation in her eyes. Once she was at his mercy, he found himself becoming the sadist again, so far removed from remorse or pity that the signs of her pain and discomfort turned him on far more than they worried him.

It was good to be back.

Cadence looked absurd with her lip and tongue clamped. Her hair was still tied in a messy bun, but strands of red were dripping down her pale face, sticking to her sweat and tears. He brushed damp hair away from her forehead and cheeks, tucking it behind her ears. He tilted her soaked chin up, smiling as she stared at him with trepidation, knowing that she was terrified and anxious to discover what else he had in store for her. She looked so enticing, with her sensitive bits clamped, her arms bound above her head, her legs spread against her will. She was already swaying a bit, relying on the bindings to keep her upright. He was certain she hadn't considered how difficult it would be for her if she weren't tied up. Really, the bondage was more for her sake than his.

He reached behind her with his other hand, touching the cane marks gently. She hissed, the sound garbled by the clothespins, trying to pull her face out of his hand. He chuckled, gripping her more tightly, making her go still.

He stroked the marks gently, watching her reaction. The chains clinked between them. He could see the red tips of her nipples pinched between the clamps, could see her slick pussy lips straining against the unyielding metal. He knew that overwhelming her with pain from so many sources at once was cruel, but he couldn't help it.

He was angry with her. He was angry with himself. Nothing this weekend had gone the way he had really wanted it to. These moments, when she suffered under his hand and became a pliant, begging little girl - they were the only moments that made any sense. It felt so natural to debase and degrade her, to make her hurt, to laugh at her tears.

He wanted this. He wanted this so much more than what they had glimpsed on Laura's bed together. Sure, there had been an almost adolescent sweetness to her naked desire, to her weak attempts to assert dominance over him. But it couldn't compare to this.

How was he going to move on from her? How was he going to get past this?

He pushed the thought away, his fingers probing up her thighs and between her legs. She trembled, making the chains clink together, averting her gaze as he touched her wet slit.

"God, you love this," he whispered. "You're so wet."

He moved around, assessing the cane marks on the back of her thighs. He had hit her six times, more on the right than the left. He lifted his cane, taking careful aim, then swiped down on the back of her left thigh without warning. She howled and he grinned, feeling his cock get harder. He hit her again, and again, and again, losing count, just reveling in her shrieks and screams as he beat her sensitive flesh. Each strike left a sharp, dark red welt on her skin. She would be striped on both sides of her body now, and would find no relief when she sat down or tried to sleep. It would be days before she could rest comfortably again, he knew. He hit her again and she whimpered, her entire body shaking. Unable to control himself, David tore into her, taking out all of his frustration and impatience from the past two days.