Caging Cadence Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Laura noticed his hesitation. She broke the kiss with an awkward laugh, looking into his eyes, her expression confused and disappointed. "I don't want to be a brat, but I don't have a lot of time, sir. What's wrong?"

He had no time, and he couldn't get his mind away from his first instinct. So he followed his intuition.

David glanced away, biting his lip. "I uh, ended up finding a date."

He looked back at her, and it was easy to feign sheepishness when he felt actual guilt. He tried to give her a cocky grin and a dismissive shrug, but he had no confidence.

Seeing his girlfriend again had unlocked all of those normal, human feelings he knew he was supposed to have about trapping and sexually torturing her daughter. They looked so similar, but - now that he had seen them both completely naked, had seen them both come on his hands and toys, had seen them both cry out in pain and awe - he knew without a doubt who he preferred. Seeing Laura, who was beautiful and certain of herself, just reminded him how sweet and innocent Cadence was.

Laura's mouth popped open in surprise. "Oh," she said. She laughed nervously. "Why didn't you tell me?"

He shrugged again. He couldn't remember ever feeling this uncertain in his life. He stumbled forward, finding the simplest lie.

"We were taking a break anyway. And she won't do a scene with multiples without meeting everyone involved first. You know how important consent is."

Just say the right words, and wait...

Laura nodded, smiling. David let out a small sigh of relief.

"Fair enough." She swayed a little in his arms, her hips tight against his, her hands drifting down his arms. "Did she tire you out too much for me to get some too, though?"

Here it was. His opportunity. Finally, knowing that he was in too deep already, David took the plunge.

"Of course not," he said, smirking at her.

He caught her wrists, pulling them behind her back. She gasped and laughed, her eyes sparkling. He kissed her, taking her lower lip between his teeth, trying not to remember the way Cadence gasped and hissed when he did the same thing to her. Laura just laughed into his mouth, making him impatient.

"Unfortunately, the dungeon is...in use."

Laura blinked, processing this. "She's here? Right now?"

David nodded.

"I wish you had told me, I would've stayed at the office."

You didn't give me much of a choice, David thought bitterly.

"I didn't get your text in time," he explained. "And like I said, she and I are taking a little time-out anyway. She needs some time to think. So we can do whatever we want. She doesn't matter."

It felt wrong to say that.

The tip of her tongue poked out between her teeth as Laura considered what this meant. Her faced sobered.

"David..." she said, sounding apologetic, "we can't have sex down here, you know that. If Cadence walked in...how would I even begin to explain it to her? She's such a good girl, I don't think she's even had a real boyfriend yet. She's definitely still a virgin, with the way my mother raised her. And I have no idea where she is or when she'll be home..."
David kept his face carefully blank.

"And if your friend is preoccupied upstairs and doesn't want company..." She pouted a little, letting him fill in the blanks.

"She doesn't want to play with you, no," David said, stroking Laura's cheek with the pad of his thumb. "But she's okay with being made to listen."

A slow smile spread across Laura's face.

"Are you saying what I think you are?" she asked, sounding hopeful.

David's only response was to swoop her up and toss her over his shoulder. She shrieked and giggled, her wide hips wobbling in his arms, her full breasts jiggling against his back.

His heart was pounding. He couldn't believe he was going to risk this. He felt delirious, as though this new line he was about to cross made him invincible, somehow. Cadence wouldn't know that Laura would be expecting someone to be in the closet, someone who would have every reason to scream and protest. With her mouth taped, her screams and cries would be indistinguishable from another woman's.

It wasn't as though Laura would ever even consider the fact that David had her daughter tied up in there. And they had done similar scenes before - it wasn't the first time he had punished one submissive by fucking the other in her presence.

Everyone just usually agreed to it beforehand.

He knew Cadence would hate this. He knew that fucking Laura where Cadence would hear them so soon after subjecting her to such an awful punishment was beyond cruel. He knew it was beyond taboo, beyond the discomfort of plunging into kink with no warning, or training, or choice.

This was something Cadence would never, ever agree to, something he knew she would rightfully be revolted by.

If he had known yesterday that this would happen, would he still had gone through with his plan?

Of course. Because, as fucked up as it was, the idea of making Cadence jealous by fucking her mother within earshot made him incredibly hard.

They made the trip upstairs in seconds, Laura offering no struggle whatsoever. He found himself missing the way Cadence squirmed in his arms, desperate to escape.

Don't think about her.

He slammed the bedroom door shut then tossed Laura onto her bed, climbing immediately on top of her. She laughed, glancing towards the closet door, clearly enjoying herself.

They fell into a familiar routine - he kissed and sucked at her neck and chest while she writhed underneath him. He noticed she was moaning and panting rather louder than usual, putting on a show for his "guest" in the closet.

His stomach twisted with guilt, but he pushed it away, focusing instead on the way Laura's soft, curvy body felt pressed against his.

He pulled away from her, pulling her shirt completely open, exposing her lacy bra. He pulled her breast out of her bra, bringing her nipple into his mouth, working mechanically.

Laura didn't seem to notice. She cried out when he bit down on her flesh, pulling his head closer.

He moved down her body, leaving her shirt open and her breasts forced awkwardly up over the top of the material of her bra. She panted, gazing down at him slavishly, her mouth open and wet with desire.

He popped the buttons on her skirt, yanking the polyester material over Laura's full hips. She was wearing a garter and stockings - it was so much easier to get Cadence naked, when she rarely wore anything more than a shirt, panties, and pants...but then it occurred to him that he had never gotten the opportunity to undress her that way. He had cut her mother's clothes off when she tried to escape, but that wasn't the same. He had been saving a moment like this with her for tomorrow...

Stop. Focus.

He didn't bother unclipping the garter - he just yanked her panties down, pulling the stockings partway down with them. He felt anxious and shaky, as if he were a teenage boy fumbling with a girl's bra for the first time. He pulled her skirt all the way down past her knees, and her thighs spread obediently. He pushed them farther apart and dipped his head down, laving his tongue along her flesh, teasing her labia and mons before going anywhere near her clit.

Laura cooed and moaned, breathing hard, her thick thighs opening and closing around his head. Her hips bucked every time he came close to her wet, protruding clit - he responded by swerving away, licking again up and down her lips, or around the outer edges of her hot, slick hole.

Laura was fun to tease, he had to give her that. She got so excited every time it seemed as though he was going to touch her where she wanted, and so disappointed when he didn't. She was very vocal - definitely more vocal than usual - and so straightforward about how badly she wanted it. It was so different from Cadence -

"Oh god, please sir," she whined, "please, I want to come."

Her begging interrupted his thoughts. He had been idly kissing Laura's thigh for a little longer than he meant to.

"I thought you'd been a bad girl," David reminded her, coming up for air, trying to cover his lapse in attention. "Do bad girls get to come?"

Laura lifted her head, craning her neck to gaze down at him, grinning wickedly. "If it means worse girls get to hear it, and wish it was them - then I think so, yes, sir."

David laughed in spite of himself. She was really getting into this. It had been the same the last time they had cuckqueaned someone together. Laura loved getting things other people couldn't have. Once she got going, she was insatiable, filthy and uninhibited.

He remembered the way Cadence would pull away, the way he would have to threaten her into admitting how badly she wanted it. Laura's honest desire felt almost crude in comparison.

You are actively fucking a beautiful woman, he reminded himself. Focus, you asshole.

"Let's show your other little slut what good girls get, sir," Laura whispered.

David shook his head, almost unable to stand how fucked up this situation was. If only she knew...

He dived into her cunt again, licking her long and slow, taking his time. She thrust her hips against his face, her hands tangling in his hair, trying to push him where she wanted him to go.

"Don't be greedy," he scolded her.

"I want her to hear us," Laura panted, "I want her to hear me, when I come for you. Fuck this is so hot. What does she look like? I want to picture her..."

David ignored her question, shifting gears quickly. He climbed off the bed, taking Laura's hand, pulling her up with him. She smiled, letting herself be dragged along, looking thrilled.

He pushed her hard up against the closet door, wincing as they shook the frame. He imagined Cadence within - her arms tied above her head, her legs forcibly spread by the bar, her ass and thighs decorated with a plethora of different, gorgeous marks...

He bit down on Laura's shoulder and she gasped, surprised and delighted. She pulled on the hair at the back of his head, dragging his mouth up to hers.

"God, I love it when I can taste myself on you," she whispered, breaking away after kissing him deeply.

"Yeah?" he muttered, still uneasy. "Such a dirty little slut."

"Make me come, sir, please, and make her listen."

David shuddered, then covered it up by dropping to his knees. He scrambled to tear her clothes away, freeing her legs and exposing her pussy to him. He lifted one of Laura's legs, bracing it against his shoulder, and returned to licking and sucking at her wet, needy cunt. She was soaked, drenching his chin and cheeks, her hips bucking desperately as he continued to tease her.

His tongue had just touched her clit for the first time when he heard Cadence scream.

David froze. Was it his imagination - could he only tell it was Cadence because he already knew? That scream sounded so much like her.

But Laura just laughed. "Someone's unhappy. Don't stop, sir, please..."

He obliged, flicking the tip of his tongue against her clit, relishing in the way this made her squirm. She pushed back hard against the closet door, her head thumping against the wood, the toes of her extended foot curling in pleasure. "Oh god, oh fuck -"

He circled her clit slowly with the tip of his tongue, driving her wild, making her gasp and grimace.

He heard another scream from inside, louder this time. Laura laughed again, wild, her pussy grinding down on his face. He'd rarely seen her so impassioned.

"Fuck me against the closet door," Laura gasped suddenly. "I want her to hear me taking your cock, I want her to know she can't have it -"

If they'd already gone this far...

David stood up, unbuttoning his jeans, freeing his aching erection. Laura grinned with delight, taking it in her hands.

She stroked him expertly, familiar with how he liked it, confident that he would never want it any other way. David remembered Cadence's tentative touch, the way her small hands gripped him with trepidation every time.

Then he remembered that the last time she touched his cock, he had threatened to wrap her hands in duct tape. He hoped that wasn't the last time, period.

Cadence screamed again inside the closet - this time, it sounded as though she were trying to speak. He heard different syllables, anyway. But between the tape on her mouth and the closed door, he couldn't make out anything she was saying.

"She sounds...familiar..." Laura said suddenly, slowing in her ministrations.

Fuck fuck fuck.

"You don't know her," David assured her quickly. "She's in town for the weekend, she's not even from around here."

Laura shrugged, looking taken aback. She stopped stroking him.

"I wouldn't care if I did know her. What's her name?"

Thinking quickly, David found himself scrambling for his dominant persona.

He grabbed Laura by the face, pushing her hand away from his cock. She gasped, looking surprised, but exhilirated.

"It's none of your business, slut," he growled, putting his face close to hers. "All you should care about is that you're getting this cock today, and she isn't."

That one technically wasn't even a lie.

"Turn around," he ordered. "Brace yourself against the door. Now."

"Yes, sir," Laura said, smiling sweetly. "Whatever you want."

"Shut up," he snapped.

She did, to her credit. Always obedient and eager-to-please.

She pushed her ass out to him, her mouth opened in a pornographic pant, her eyes half-lidded with lust. She was dripping, her cunt swollen and red.

He took his cock in his hand, lining it up with her hot opening, gritting his teeth. The only pussy he'd expected to have his cock inside this weekend was Cadence's.

He gripped Laura's hips roughly, then plunged himself inside of her. She cried out, bracing her forehead against the door, her arms going limp. David pulled her back sharply by her hair, using it like reins.

"Keep your fucking arms straight, you lazy whore," he growled.

He didn't really care - he was just worried that the closer her head was to the door, the more likely she was to recognize Cadence's voice.

His girlfriend obeyed, bracing herself better, keeping her head tilted back so he could keep his grip on her hair.

He started to fuck her, hard. He had to admit, there was incredible relief in finally having his cock in a pussy, even if it wasn't Cadence's. Laura had always been a good lay, and it had been a long weekend of doing atypical sexual acts in lieu of traditional fucking.

Of course, there had been something wilder and more primal about taking Cadence's ass. That was less than three hours ago. Or even fucking her throat, while she was tied down and prone on the ground beneath him...

He bore down, pushing away thoughts of Cadence, thrusting his hips, dragging his cock in and out of Laura's cunt. She moaned with every thrust, her mouth wide, her voice high and desperate.

He heard Cadence scream again, but he wasn't sure Laura did, with how loud she was being. He gazed down at his cock splitting her in half, at the way it kept disappearing in between her creamy, round ass cheeks, and found himself feeling strangely disconnected from it.

Laura's auburn hair spilled down her shoulders, but it wasn't nearly as long as her daughter's. Her body was beautiful - curvy and smooth and feminine, but all he could think about was how tiny Cadence felt in his hands.

Closing his eyes, David pictured the way Cadence might have if she was the one being fucked by him against the door.

He pictured her face, peering back at him - defeated but resentful, like a kid caught breaking curfew. He pictured cupping her pert, soft tits, and the way it would feel to grip the swell of her hips.

He loved the way she jumped and squirmed at his every touch. He loved the way she looked when she came, when she was tied down and completely at his mercy - how vulnerable she was -

Laura started bouncing her hips on his dick, fucking him back, her moans loud and completely uninhibited. Her long nails kept scratching against the wood door, and her body was coated in a thin sheen of sweat. She started chanting his name, crying out, nearly screaming as he drove her higher and higher.

David worked hard to block her out, trying to focus on remembering the exact pitch and tone of Cadence's voice as she begged him to do something to her, as she struggled and cried out against him - god, she was so easy to take advantage of, so unwilling but so deliciously overwhelmed with pleasure when she finally gave in -

He felt himself quickening, felt the impending pull of orgasm tugging at his balls. He groaned, pushing into Laura faster and harder, imagining that it was Cadence, imagining that he was finally, finally getting what he wanted -

He came hard, his face screwed up, planting himself deep inside of Laura. He had no idea if she came or not. She was certainly panting like she had. He found that he didn't care.

All he could think of was her daughter. He felt wracked with guilt, hot and unfamiliar in his gut.

"Fuck," Laura panted, rolling her head to smirk at him. She was oblivious to his turmoil. "That was so hot." She tapped the closet door twice, looking smug. "I bet she really regrets getting into trouble now."

David swallowed. All he could do was nod.

"I need to shower," Laura breathed. "Want to join me?"

David shrugged. "Sure."

Just then, Cadence gave one final, drawn-out scream...which eventually dissolved into pitiful sobs.

Laura frowned. "Maybe you should check on your date."

David shook his head. "She's fine. She knows the rules. Let's go."

He followed Laura into the bathroom, throwing one last look over his shoulder at the closet door, his stomach churning as he thought about the beaten and bound girl within.

Please rate this story
The author would appreciate your feedback.
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
35 Comments
Bellie444Bellie444over 4 years ago
A M E N

What an epic author reply to anon concerns. We’re not here for textbook learning, we’re here to get off in a dark world of fiction fantasy. When something makes me cringe I move on. Each to their own. That’s what this site is. If you want to educate yourself, turn to google. An author’s responsibility is to be true to themselves as much as readers have responsibility to take note of cautions before reading (the category alone is a warning in itself). These offerings are free and you have every choice to avoid them. WWW - you shouldn’t have needed to explain what is common sense. Keep writing.

writingwhilewetwritingwhilewetover 4 years agoAuthor
re: Experienced Dom? - Author's Response

Thank you for your feedback. While I appreciate your intentions and your tone, and agree with you in spirit, I feel you're completely missing the point of this story, and I worry that you don't understand the magnitude of non-consent within this narrative. The way you've cherry-picked certain details tells me you either haven't read the rest of the story, or you really haven't been paying attention - because the things you've mentioned are among the least heinous of what David does to Cadence.

This is a story about an experienced dominant unraveling completely, and abandoning all of his own boundaries. At this point in the story (the latter half), he has already indicated that Cadence's comfort and safety don't actually mean that much to him. But because he carries a "been there, done that" attitude about his sexual experience, he justifies his mistreatment of her to himself by insisting to himself (and by extension, the reader) that he's too experienced to actually hurt her. David is not a reliable narrator. He's not a good dude. I would never want him to dominate me in real life. (He is, in fact, nothing like my Master and husband.) That's why I wrote about him, instead of going out into the world to find him.

Here's a (small) sampling of the things David has done throughout this series that no experienced dominant in his or her right mind would ever do: attempts to drown Cadence moments after she's knocked unconscious; abducts and holds Cadence against her will in her own home for three days; has sexual intercourse with Cadence's mother while Cadence screams for help inside the closet; video tapes all of his sexual encounters with Cadence without her consent; threatens Cadence's close friends and family members with physical violence if Cadence does not do what he says; drugs Cadence without her consent; denies Cadence access to a bathroom, bed, food, and water without her consent; leaves Cadence in the cage for multiple hours without checking on her; and many, many other things besides, most of which include acts of violence against her which she, in no way, ever initiates or indicates beforehand that she is interested in. All of the times David gets her "consent," she is under duress, being coerced, or being manipulated. Cadence never agrees to be his submissive, never establishes limits, and is never even taught what safe words are.

So yeah, he leaves clamps on a lot longer than he should, he leaves her tied up alone, and he does a hundred other vile, perverted, demeaning things, too. His own arrogance that he won't leave permanent damage is pretty thoroughly decimated by the conclusion of the narrative.

This is not a story about BDSM, it's a story about nonconsent/reluctance. I was in no way, shape, or form intending to write a story that established the norms, rules, and restrictions that should come with a typical D/s relationship. I was intentionally perverted those norms for the sake of (a) sexual gratification, and (b) the greater theme/question of the series at large, which examines the lines between desire, consent, assault, and coercion.

Individuals have to be eighteen or older to read the material on this website. I am not responsible for what other adults do with the information they read on a website that hosts explicit, rape-fantasy pornography. I am not responsible for teaching anyone, newbie or otherwise, what BDSM is, how to do it safely, or whether or not a situation is physically dangerous.

D/s is a serious endeavour. A website for fictional erotica is not the place to learn about it, particularly in the section of the website that focuses on violating and blurring the lines of consent.

Your reminders and disclaimers are absolutely true - people who are interested in BDSM and kink should do a hell of a lot of research, meet and speak with others in the community, and learn everything they can before they embark on their journey as a dominant or as a submissive (or anything inbetween).

My stories are NOT the place to do that. Especially not this one. There is absolutely nothing that David does in this story that I would personally advocate for. Even his "aftercare" scenes are little more than tools to continue to manipulate Cadence into resisting him less. David is an unreliable narrator and should, in no way, be imitated or admired - beyond that squirmy, anxious feeling submissives like me get around scary assholes.

So while I appreciate what you were trying to do with this comment, I wish you hadn't.

I'm getting a bit weary of anonymous strangers coming onto my stories and lecturing me about my responsibilities. I'm writing fictional rape fantasy stories with a thousand disclaimers absolutely BEGGING people to consider their own peace of mind and protection before reading. Nothing I write is intended to be applied to real life, even in a story that has a (semi) realistic premise and ending, like this one.

It is not my responsibility to make sure people protect themselves. It is the responsibility of each and every individual who consumes adult content, especially dark and violent content like my stories, to separate reality from fantasy and to know what is acceptable in real life versus what is intended as a way to titillate in a porn story. It is the responsibility of each and every individual who decides to try BDSM or kink to protect themselves first and foremost, and to educate themselves on how to properly do so.

Combine those two things together, and it is painfully obvious to me that absolutely no one should look at anything that happens in this series, and think to themselves: "Hmm, good idea!"

- Aria

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Experienced Dom?

Even though this is fictional you have a responsibility for all the impressionable readers out there to be more accurate in your writing. There are thousands of people reading this wanting to or beginning to explore kink and the bdsm community and you're giving them the impression that, even though David's breaking the consent rule, that he's an experienced Dom not intending to leave permanent damage. Leaving clamps on longer than 15 to 20 minutes can cause permanent nerve damage. Also you never EVER leave a bound sub strung up by themselves. Especially after impact play. Their is a very fine thread between shock & ptsd and subspace & subdrop. The difference is consent, safewords and aftercare. All of which she's been denied!

There have been countless other examples of unsafe kink play mistakes but once again you've stated that he's a self entitled ass breaking the rules. I just want people to know even the most innocuous seeming acts can and will leave damage if not practiced with discipline. I hope anyone wanting to explore the world of kink and bsdm does their homework. I mean that literally! Do research and take classes offered by your local community. Make friends and with people respected in the community or maybe find a sponsor after careful vetting. Have fun but always be safe!

writingwhilewetwritingwhilewetalmost 5 years agoAuthor
AN #IDK - Ch 5 is pending moderation

I've submitted Ch 5 and it should be released within the next few days, potentially as early as tomorrow (5/20). I appreciate everyone who is still invested and wants to know what comes next.

There will be one more chapter after Ch 5. I originally intended to finish it with Ch 5, but it came out longer than I expected. Ch 6 is 95% written and will be released within the next few weeks, assuming my personal life doesn't fall apart again.

Thank you all for your feedback and continued support. I absolutely would have abandoned this story if so many people hadn't reached out to ask about it.

~Aria

subkfsubkfalmost 5 years ago
Climax?

Please write another chapter or conclusion...

Show More
Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

Training Ch. 01 She didn't expect what her new husband had planned for her.in NonConsent/Reluctance
The Hell in Your Eyes A stalker's obsession reaches the point of no return.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Isolated Property The perfect secluded getaway.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Royal Sentence Marriage is her punishment, taming her is his duty.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Emma's Master Ch. 01 Emma is reluctantly reunited with her master.in NonConsent/Reluctance
More Stories