All Comments on 'Caitlin and Mistress Vicky Ch. 03'

by Jemina004

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
love this story

i love these scenarios, i hope you'll write more!

xoxo

riki sissy

pammycakes13pammycakes13over 12 years ago
more sex is needed, with some detail..........................!!

more sex

please

Jemina004Jemina004over 12 years agoAuthor
Sure

In later chapters, Vicky's pregnancy will progress and Caitlin will have to take over the responsibility of keeping Chad happy. I didn't want to overload poor Caitlin immediately though, as they're just gotten to know each other.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Caitlin & Mistress

OMG I really like what you've done in this story so far. Keep the sex and humiliation scenes coming. I hope we get to see Caitlin get her behind tanned good. Could be while she's delivering something to the office she used to work at, or in front of an old friend or family member she and her Mistress run into unexpectedly.

I hope the next chapter comes out quickly. Thanks a lot.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

To be honest the breeding genre of cuckold writing is not really my thing, but I am still enjoying this so far and will keep reading future entries. What do you think about writing a future story or series on how you came to be your mistress's sissy wife? The allusions to how that happened in the first chapter really got my interest up and I think they are why it was my favorite story in this series so far. I really hope you continue writing and write more series beyond the "Caitlin and Mistress Vicky" saga. You really have a knack for it. Keep up the good work!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Love this story

I so love this story, but I am curious about the posting of the same title at Strapped in Silk. The second part deals with an impending visit by Caitlin's sister. I would adore reading that, too. If you are the same author, is there a chance of posting it here?

In any event, thanks oh so much for sharing your writing. Michelle

Jemina004Jemina004about 12 years agoAuthor

Good catch! I did indeed write that alternate version. That site tends to focus on women with crossdressers/sissies with men tolerated, if that. So I decided to tweak it for different audiences.

I could very well post it here at some point. Something like, Caitlin and Mistress Vicky Ch .02b? I'll give it some thought.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Thanks

Thanks for solving that. I would so love to learn about Caitlin's hostessing her sister.

Michelle

michellefromhomemichellefromhomeover 11 years ago
Caitlin's sister

I'm still dying to hear more about Caitlin and her sister. Any chance?

Thanks sooo much. Michelle

HerLittleGuyHerLittleGuyover 9 years ago
More please

Would love to see this series continue.

sashatvslutsashatvslutover 9 years ago
O.M.G

I need more. More over, I need and want Caitlin's life. This story is leaps and bounds ahead of others. Please continue soon.

-sasha-

SissyCarla4USissyCarla4Uover 7 years ago
Very Good Story

I enjoyed your story, although I would have liked to have it a bit more graphic, and have the sissy find that she loved sucking cock. As almost all sissy's do.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Keep writing Great stories

Keep writing these great stories

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
You have a very good writing style. I could keep reading forever!

Love love love all your stories!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Well written story

Too bad you abandoned it.

Jemina004Jemina004almost 7 years agoAuthor

That's the problem with cuckold stories. How exactly do you end them? By writing that they gave up the cuckolding stuff to live happily ever after together, or having their activities get crueler and more depraved until it's no longer playing and teasing? Both can be downers to certain people. I've found that the best way to read and write cuckold stories is to keep going until you're not having fun anymore, and have that be the ending.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Mmmm

Omg, well I end reading yours with a puzzle in my panties! :) thank yo- sara

Tootight1Tootight1over 4 years ago
Good story?

I gave it a 5, as it was titillating. As far as the reality of it, or believability, no. I show more respect to a stranger in the street than she showed her husband. As far as Chad is concerned, he would be minus a cock at some point. Chad had no respect for the man that gave him his wife to fuck. Both people are in dire need of retribution. I would love to write the next chapter, where she delivers chads baby and they bring it home.

I actually started to write, but had to erase it, it was too brutal. She obviously didn't marry for love, but he did. What does that mean, see if you can figure it out.

triffle64triffle64about 2 years ago

Sissy will learn to like being a "fluffer" for his wife's lover!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous