All Comments on 'Caitlin and Sara Ch. 01'

by babylez

Sort by:
  • 32 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Must have more!!

I absolutely loved your story. Can't wait for more chapters. Maybe get mom involved with them or have them discovered?? Just an idea, but your story was wonderful.

-Jamie

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Wow!

Love stories about straight married women being seduced by teenage lesbians, and this is definitely one of the best such stories I've ver read. Nice pacing, realistic dialogue, beautifully described sex. Please let's have more...does Colleen know what her daughter is up to? How will Sarah cope when her husband arives? We have to know!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
great

I think the difference in their ages enhances the story. I agree with other comments that we need more -- certainly the involvement of Colleen.

sensuallensensuallenabout 18 years ago
Mmmm... so HOT

Another sensuous delight from babylez! I look forward to future installments. Involving the mother in stories such as these is often a bit of a cliche... but I'd have to say that it would work most effectively here. However you resolve things, rest assured that many of us will be paying rapt attention!

armyjim_2000armyjim_2000about 18 years ago
Excellent!

The story was completely engrossing, and other than for a few confusing spots with tense, I would have rated it higher. You are a great writer!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Yummy

Terrific story, as usual from this outstanding author. Nice to have you back after your long absence. You were missed by this reader, for sure. Looking forward to future chapters and future stories.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Wonderful, terrific, very hot

Good to have you back, you have been missed. As always, loved your seduction and like the other fans, would love to have your mother join in...MORE!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
I love your work!!!!

Once again you rock! I missed your work so much, and you just keep thrilling me! Came 3 times while reading the story! BTW.. this is Sarah, your number one fan!

vagitarianmanvagitarianmanabout 18 years ago
YOUR BEST YET

This story is absolutely your best work yet. And, its great to see you back on Literotica. The sensuality and the descriptive writing ability you possess is amazing. I cannot wait for the next chapter and I know somehow you are going to include Cat's mother...Vagitarianman

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Oh thank God you're back!!!

Oh honey I'm so glad to see you're back! I've missed your work so much. Thank you for sharing your very erotic mind with us.

Your favorite sexy mommy.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Welcome Back

Thank God you're back. I love the new story, three more beautiful women to get to know. I have soo missed the introspective qualities of your characters. Great work. Thrilled to hear from you again.

KingSnakeX4KingSnakeX4about 18 years ago
Just wow!!!

Thanks for posting this great story. For that, I truly appreciated it a lot and I'm humble that you're allowing us to glimpse at your talents. Hope you'll continuing writing a great stories in near future.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
the best is back

I love this woman.

Good writing is like good cooking: it can't be rushed. And while no-one's perfect (bablylez uses 'simply' way too often), I'd marry her in a second if she'd have me.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
please the rest of the story

Please more of this story. I love the characters I want more of them.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
You Are Extraordinary!

What a terrific build up and the real life feel of the story got me hooked.

IriscalIriscalalmost 18 years ago
Fantastic.

I'd rather not try to count the times I came reading that.

One thing you should keep in mind, though, is to try not to switch too often between first person and third person omniscient. When you do, it gets just a little confusing.

Much love from Tennessee,

Iris

NiceGuyInVaNiceGuyInVaabout 17 years ago
Great Job!

All 3 women are portrayed as sensual intelligent goddesses anyone can fantasize about. I loved how beautiful teenaged Caitlin took charge and totally enraptured the older, sexy Sara, inexperienced in lesbian love. I especially loved how Sara squirted, and it would be a dream come true to find a lover like that one day. Great introduction, with amazing characters.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
teach the world how to love

wunerful,wunerful,wunerful! Very tastefuly performed.

foxyfionafoxyfionaover 15 years ago

Wow, Thank you for such a sexy story, I must have cum several times with it, with two fingers buried in my now very wet pussy. I think i really need to try it all with another girl very soon, very horny!

MartinimanMartinimanover 12 years ago


Wonderful story!

lovercat2942lovercat2942about 11 years ago
A very tender relationship building

Loved the drawn-out foreplay, which really started when the women first met, with its buildup to full sex and then intense release--all of it very realistically described. No contrivance, nothing fake. Liked "the dream," as well. It will be interesting for me to see where this relationship goes from here, especially when Colleen and Sara's husband become aware of it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Hope you don't mind a tip

A great start, babylez: I've given you five stars and I'm looking forward to the next few chapters. That said, I hope you don't mind a tip. In the early part of the chapter, you switch viewpoints several times and rather abruptly. Switching POV is never easy and it's more difficult if the main narration is in the first person. I recommend that you stick to one POV or if you have to switch, show a clear division in the narrative---not difficult, just mark the break with a line of asterisks or similar symbols.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Amazing

I love your stories. You haven't wrote in a while, hope you start up again

Randee1958Randee1958about 8 years ago
Missing you

Love your creative writing. So here is my question what happen to the follow up chapters of Erika?

Randee1958Randee1958about 8 years ago
Blending😍😉😂

Kudos on developing the preface for revealing Cats sexual preference; as we read Sara's own curiosity concerning the emotions and feelings for her young neighbor. So beautifully done blending it and opening the door to more growth in their blossoming relationship.

HiddenInTheOpenHiddenInTheOpenalmost 7 years ago
Great story!

I've read this one through before, and still love it. Thanks for sharing it with us!

metroalmametroalmaalmost 5 years ago
Really????

I normally don't post my most negative thoughts, but page 1

"I'm very slender and as a consequence my boobs are not very large, although they are a very nice cup size at nearly a 'D.' I also have been gifted with really large nipples that are nearly an inch long and about the thickness of my thumb, but that's not the best part. "

Rant mode on:: Since when is a D cup not large? and who the hell really cares at that point of the story. Wait a while till it is at least appropriate to the story.

Thank you. :: Rant mode off.

BillyslateBillyslateover 4 years ago
A Good Story

This is my first time reading Caitlin & Sara, or any other story by the Author. However, I also realize the story is more than 12-years old and therefore will be brief. The storyline line is quite interesting, and would have been a 5*-Star rating, were there NOT numerous grammatical, word and 1st person errors. There were times that I was totally confused as to whom the Author was referring to in the story, although it was primarily 2-individuals.

I will read Ch 02 seeing if the story flow improves.

burrito54burrito54about 4 years ago
!

Loved your story n can't wait to read more

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

In storytelling, pacing is everything. The author took us from first encounter to first sexual experience in less than a day in the context of unloading boxes in the summer heat and humidity of Houston (I believe she said 7 or 9 hours). Having unloaded a U-Haul in Naples, Florida in August. I can identify with the utter exhaustion at the end of the day. My wife could have done the Dance of the Seven Veils and I couldn’t have got it up. She could have been kissing Kylie Jenner and it would not have made a difference.

Point being, tired sex is bad sex. Yet, the author would have us believe that two complete strangers moved from introduction to intimacy in seven hours and not just any intimacy but earth shattering sex when one is a lesbian virgin. Too much too fast.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

OMG! First, I do not care how F_ _ _ _ _ g old this story is. Also, I get the purists who are so obsessed with grammar, punctuation, and format, but probably miss the sexual buildup and intensity of a story. So sad for you! Somewhat like the character Cat, my body developed prematurely and I would have preferred being taller than my peers instead of having the biggest breasts, with large protruding nipples. However, I began to appreciate the looks and stares, especially from older girls and women. I found it titillating that so many older girls openly admired my young body, especially when watching me in the Gym locker room and showers. At 14 years-old I had a slim body and was; 5’ 5” tall, 115 lbs., and a 34D-24-35. I thought I was cursed, but became comfortable with my body and sexuality. After a few experimental and interesting relationships with older girls, the summer I turned 18 years-old was truly my sexual awakening. I was befriended my a new neighbor; Anna was a 35 year-old, divorced, free-spirit. We met on a run in the neighborhood and she invited me to use her pool anytime. I was quickly and willingly seduced by her and my previous awkward experiences paled in comparison to her sexual intensity and pleasure driven love making. It was a delicious summer that more than satisfied my newfound sexual appetite. Thank you forever Anna, and thanks for writing a wonderful story of exploring our sexual boundaries and inhibitions.

Gina, 21 years-old, San Diego, CA xxxooo

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous