Caitlyn's Treatment Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"But here's the main thing about our sessions. After I cum in your mouth we'll be done for tonight. I have about 45 minutes worth of paperwork to catch up on before I leave. During that time I want you to write down, in your own words, everything that has happened in this appointment and then hand that in to me. It's an important part of your therapy – watch the teeth there Caitie, I know you're trying – to express in writing what you've accomplished in a day. And it's gotta be right away because the way this works is as soon as you step out of my office door you're going to start losing memory of some of the more interesting aspects of the day. Like this blowjob for instance. Or swapping panties with Kim. Or what I told you about me fucking Cindy. You'll see. It's from the way we've conditioned you with natural hormonal balancers in the water. Which you're also going to forget. Better. You're sucking hard now. You'll forget those things soon so better write them down the minute I cum and you swallow. Got it? Good girl. Work at it Caitie!"

"But the big details of the treatment? Those you won't forget. I want them crystal clear in your mind. Like coming and meeting Kim, seeing her beauty, getting turned on by her red panties. Meeting Janice and what Janice looks like. How she examined you, breasts, cunt, mouth and throat, etc. Meeting me. Me checking her work on your tits. Remember that very clearly – got it? Faster slut. Keep it wet. Everything about teatase, about GT – remember its Glucoxamine Teatwell, I'll write it down for you – how you are taking 1 pill per day, everything about the T nodes and why exactly we check your tits so carefully. Everything about how the GT can knock out the T nodes and the blowjob phobias. Tell your Mom and tell Cindy if you want. Women will be interested, especially your Mom. She's going to want to know that this is OK for you. Reassure her. Encourage her to take your GT to the pharmacist and even to ask her doctor about it. Tell her you expect the doctor to be sceptical about the connection to oral phobias, about how GT can treat them. That's because conventional doctors are always sceptical of homeopathic, natural medicine treatments. Reassure her. That's it. Nice and fast at the end. Good on how you get your mouth nice and slippery."

John began to cum in my mouth; big thick splashes hit the roof of my mouth. I tried hard but I couldn't take it all. The cum was hitting my cheeks and chin and tits. I swallowed what I could and then leaned in to kiss his cock.

"OK Caitie. About what I expected. You're probably a little better at the hard suck than I would have thought. But cock depth, sucking rhythm, keeping it wet and your finish are all weak. You knew that didn't you? Amazing he put up with it this long. Julian works for me. Did you know that? Well we've got a plan for your mouth. We'll get you there!"

"So off you go. Get that cum cleaned up off your face and tits. Good thing you're dress was off so it won't be a problem. We need to be sensitive about that for your Mom and Dad. Then get over to that little table and start your writing exercise. You may have regular water only now but try to keep the flavor of cum in your mouth. Show me your report as soon as you're done. Make sure you include everything, the parts you're going to forget and the parts you're going to remember. You clear? OK. Go now."

Forty five minutes later I handed in my report. He checked it quickly and approved it – colleagues again! John and I would leave the office together. I was filled with hope and appreciation, excited to know that I would be back again in 3 days. Already I was beginning to feel hazy about the panties and the blowjob, but they were safely down on paper for him to hold. By tomorrow I'd remember only how nice they all were, how thorough they were, and the details of the treatment plan. I'd feel nothing but positive emotions about the idea of returning. I'd tell Mom everything; she would understand. I would be excited for Julian: help was on the way! But I wouldn't tell him, would let it be a surprise the way my shaved cunt was. This failed fellatrix would become a fixed fellatrix! My only confusion would be: how on earth did I end up wearing Kim's red panties?

12