Caitlyn's Treatment Ch.13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then I was looking up at him and trying to smile to let him know I would accept such a nice apology since after all it would be the polite thing to do. And his big eyes! So nice!

"But after seeing you on stage last night I figured I wanted to get to know you and I worked it out with Brandon so I figured I was coming over to see you this afternoon anyway so why not..."

I was sniffling and trying to dry the tears on my face which I'm sure was a total mess from everything that had happened and I wanted to tell him that I did forgive him cause he was being so nice and honest and apologetic unlike Jack but then I remembered what the letter from Brandon had said about being back in the room by 2 o'clock.

"The afternoon? I don't think I...because I mean I already have appointment...an appointment at 2." Which I realized even as I said it that I had not acknowledged his apology or told him that I accepted it - even though I really did.

Jack came over with the key to the cuffs and finally released me and as he did he said "No you don't. Have a different appointment I mean. Barney here is your 2 o'clock. He's your lend."

12