Cal Jam II

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I left my friends sleeping in the car and helped Vickie get her Mom to bed. As I watched Vickie bend over to cover her mom with a blanket I paused to admire her cute little ass cheeks peeking out from under her short skirt and noticed a thick trail of sperm running out of the soaked crotch of her panties trailing down her leg and leaving a little puddle in her shoe. The second she closed the door to her mom's room we had our hands all over each other kissing passionately as we stripped off each other's clothes on the way to the shower. Vickie started a nice hot soothing shower and as we relaxed and lathered each other's bodies Vickie told me what happened between the time I passed out and us waking up in the morning. She said

"I have a confession, after you passed out, we had a little accident, and then a few minutes later we had an all-out fucking train wreck. I stopped riding you when you said you were close and I felt your dick getting harder and thicker to give you time to get your load under control. After a minute or two I felt your dick return to normal and then I asked if you were ready to go and you were out like a light. You were hard asleep no pun intended and I tried to wake you but couldn't. Your dick stayed hard so I started sliding my tight little kitty up and down on your fat pole trying to reach orgasm and just as I got close I felt your shaft getting harder and thicker again so I stopped to give you time to calm down before I started riding you again. I tried three more times and every time I would get close to orgasm your penis would get harder and thicker and I would have to stop and wait for the swelling to ease before I could start again. The next time I was so damn close I couldn't resist taking two more slow deep strokes after I felt you swelling and then as I held you deep inside your shaft pulsed a couple of times before jerking hard twice and then I felt a beautiful tingling wet warmth deep inside. That was the little accident.

I was getting desperate to cum so I figured this time I would race you to my orgasm and then quickly lift off your dick before you hosed down my kitty and knocked me up. I knew I was going to make you cum too and blast gooey sperm all over the car, but pleasure has its price. I stroked my slippery kitty up and down your dick racing towards my orgasm and just as I got close again I felt you swelling but I kept going hoping to start my orgasm first. I was still several strokes away from Cumming when I felt your dick start pulsing I knew I wasn't going to make it in time. I tried to lift up to get off your dick before it started jerking and spewing but I could only lift enough to get the shaft clear before my head would hit the ceiling and my legs would hit the bottom of the steering wheel. I tried three times before I gave up and settled all the way down on your pulsing erection and prayed that I didn't make you cum. As I pressed down hard I felt the tip of your erection pushing against my cervix and the pulsing stopped for a second.

I was just starting to feel lucky when I felt the first hard jerk and then with each following jerk I prayed "please stop, please stop, please stop" but with each jerk the shaft just got thicker and thicker and on the 12th jerk my orgasm finally came at the worst possible time. Just as you were finishing your orgasm mine started out with a bang. With each jerk of your shaft that I counted I kept wondering why I couldn't feel that warm wet satisfying feeling that my friends had all told me about. That mystery was quickly answered when my orgasm started and I felt the first contraction. The opening on the tip of your penis was tightly pressed against the spongy tip of my cervix right next to the mucus covered opening keeping all the semen inside you. With all that pressure trying to push out all that thick slippery sperm and the thick fertile mucus lubricating to opening to my cervix it only took one contraction to made my cervix jerk and help the tip of your bloated erection line up with the opening and instantly empty all 12 blasts directly into my fertile womb.

That was the fucking train wreck and then as an encore after depositing 12 thick potent blasts of sperm directly into my womb all at once and releasing the back pressure, your erection jerked and squirted three more times filling me completely and acting like a cork to keep it all inside my womb. I drove for another hour and you stayed hard the whole way home and when I pulled into my driveway I just shut off the car and rolled us to the side and fell asleep.

Vickie felt my penis rising to full erection as she described the events I experienced in body but not in mind as I slept and she drove. She ran her hand down my soap slippery body and upon finding my invigorated erection Vickie wrapped her delicate fingers around the shaft pulling me towards her as the water rinsed away the soap clearing the view of any obstructions as she lifted one foot onto the shower seat and guided my penis into the opening of her slippery slice of heaven.

As if we were both thinking as one the second I felt the slick velvety opening to Vickie's inner garden we both grabbed the others ass cheeks and pulled our hips together joining us at the core of our lust and filling her moist fertile void with throbbing passion as we stroked each other's family enhancement hardware towards a filling experience. As I got close to losing control I looked into Vickie's eyes and asked her why she said this morning that she couldn't get pregnant. She said.

"Before you woke up this morning my poor little egg surrendered to your massive potent sperm army and the miracle of life has begun, I felt it happen while you slept so I'm pretty sure that's a certified pregnant kitty your about to pump another load into."

As she looked me in the eye she winked and flashed a sexy grin and said.

"Fuck me Daddy"

I let her have it. I gave her every ounce of love I could produce. We finished our shower and headed for Vickie's bed and didn't wake up until my friends came knocking on the door wondering where they were. Vickie ended up with a Brother and a Daughter and I ended up moving in with them after the kids were born, the music keeps playing.

12