Cala de Sirena - Joy's Birth

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
NymphWriter
NymphWriter
758 Followers

He carefully escorted her out to the beach as she held her stomach and cried. "It hurts!"

"I know baby, I know."

Don helped her to the blanket and had her sit. He reached under and removed the bikini bottoms she was wearing and tossed them aside. Angel cried out again as another contraction hit. "Breathe baby, breathe."

Tears streamed down Angel's cheeks as she nodded. Don pushed the skirt of her sundress up and looked. "I can't see her yet, but I don't think you're dilated enough yet."

The contraction passed and Angel wept. "They didn't warn me. They knew, and they didn't warn me."

"Who baby?"

"My family," sobbed Angel. "They knew it would hurt and they didn't warn me."

"Remember, you're doing this for her, for us."

"I know," she sobbed.

Another contraction and Angel screamed. It seemed to her the pain would never end, but Don never faltered in his encouragement. Time moved slowly for both until finally he said, "I can see her head, you're almost done."

Angel was soaked in sweat, tears poured from her eyes. "Really?" she gasped.

"One more good push baby, I think that should do it."

Angel screamed and began to push. "Yes! Just a bit more baby, one more good push! I know you can do it!"

Angel pushed and screamed and soon, they heard the cry of the tiny infant girl in Don's hands. Don's eyes began to water, but he knew she needed his attention, and tears could wait. "I've got her! You did it Angel! You did it!"

Don began to work quickly wiping the crying baby off with the towel in his bag. He then tied off the umbilical cord and realized Angel wasn't quite finished yet. "Baby, I need one last push from you."

"Why?" gasped Angel, exhausted from the childbirth.

"Just trust me, it will be quick and easy. One last push baby, please."

Angel pushed as Don asked and he pulled the afterbirth from her, then cut the umbilical cord. Blood gushed all around them. Angel fell back against the pillow on the tree Don had insisted they bring. She closed her eyes and whispered, "She needs to be in the water."

Don had been so busy with everything else, he'd forgotten that critical part. "Will you be okay?"

"Yes," she gasped. "Just let me rest."

Don leaned over and kissed her head as tears fell from his eyes. "Why are you crying?" she asked.

Don hadn't realized he was crying. He wiped his face off and said, "They are tears of joy baby, tears of joy."

Don carried their screaming daughter into the water and lowered her legs into the water. He watched as they fused together and her rainbow tail took shape. "Angel! Her tail looks just like yours!" he cried.

The baby began to squirm and scream. "Put her under the water."

"WHAT?!?"

"She can't breathe, she doesn't know how to breathe out of the water yet. Please Don, trust me!"

Don looked down and saw his daughter's face begin to turn blue. He took a deep breath and lowered under the water fully. The baby squirmed and fought for a moment, then stopped and seemed to calm down. "Are you sure I'm not killing her?"

"Yes Don, I'm sure."

Don felt the baby squirm and break free from his grip and swim away. "NO! SHIT!" he cried.

"What?"

"She got lose."

"Can you catch her?"

Don realized quickly, even as tiny as she was, she could out swim and out maneuver him. "No, she's too fast."

"She's scared. Can you help me into the water?"

"Will she be all right?"

"Yes, please Don, trust me."

Don ran out of the water, scooped up Angel, and carried her into the water. She was still wearing her dress as neither had thought to remove it. Once her tail had formed, she swam out and within a moment, swam back with their daughter in her hands. She lifted her out of the water and Don watched as her legs morphed back and she began to scream. Tears rolled down Don's cheeks as he held his screaming infant daughter. "She's beautiful Angel."

"Yes, and I like your name for her."

"My name for her?"

"Didn't you say you were crying tears for Joy?"

Don realized Angel must have misunderstood him, but the name Joy did express how he felt, pure, unadulterated joy. "Yes Angel, I was crying tears of joy for Joy. Hello Joy, I'm your daddy."

He kissed her head and held her to his chest. She started to root and he realized why. "I think she's hungry."

"Do what you must for her and let me swim for a bit," she said removing her dress and bikini top, then handing them to Don. "Bring her to me so I can nurse her when your done."

"In the water?"

"Don, did you forget what we are?"

Don blushed. "You are my miracles."

Angel smiled as Don carried Joy out. He dropped her dress on the blanket and weighed and measured her. At 6 lbs, 8 oz and 18 inches, she was perfect. Ten fingers, ten toes, a wisp of blonde hair, and as Don would joke later, a healthy set of lungs. He carried her back into the water when Angel said, "Can you help me out? I'd like to feed her on the beach."

"Of course," he said handing Joy to Angel.

He scooped the pair up and carried them to the blood and fluid stained blanket. Don sat Angel on the one area that was still clean and while Angel fed Joy, he disposed of the waste. Joy nursed for a few minutes and fell asleep. Angel looked confused but smiled. "I guess she wasn't that hungry."

"I think she just wanted her amazing mother."

Don took Joy, carried her into their house and laid her in the crib. He slipped a tiny diaper on her bottom, a pink layette on her body, kissed her head, and whispered, "Welcome home Joy."

He ran back out as the sunset painted the sky with oranges and reds, and scooped up Angel, carrying her into the house. "Don! I think I can walk!"

"You've done enough for one day, I want you to rest."

Angel rested her head against Don's shoulder. "Would you mind if I took a nap?"

"Not at all. In fact, I insist. I'll clean up the mess and then finish my work. Don't hesitate to call me if you need me."

Don laid Angel on their bed, kissed her head, and helped her put on the special panties for this time. He covered her almost naked body with a sheet and kissed her head. Angel snuggled in and drifted off to sleep. Don walked out and cleaned up the beach as he watched the sunset. He laid her dress out to dry and threw the blanket into the washing machine to clean. Then he went back into the house and checked his e-mail. There was a message from Jason that caught his eye. He opened it and it said:

"Don-Your report arrived incomplete. Is everything all right? Jason."

Don wandered into Joy's room, scooped up his sleeping daughter, then sat in front of his computer and logged into Skype. He saw Jason was on so he set it for a video call. He listened and waited until Jason's face appeared on the screen. "Hey Don! Everything all right?"

"Couldn't be better. Sorry about the report, can I finish it later?"

"Sure. What happened?"

"This happened," said Don as he held up the sleeping baby to the camera.

Jason gasped. "Congratulations Dad! What's her name?"

"Joy," chuckled Don. "Angel thought I said I was crying tears for Joy, instead of tears of joy, but the name just fit so, she is Joy."

"How's Angel?"

"Good. Tired. She's sleeping."

"So, when did she arrive?"

Don checked his watch and said, "Couple of hours ago."

"Wow! She's beautiful. Looks just like Angel."

"Down to the rainbow tail."

"Did she come out with her tail or did you put her in the water."

"Angel said I had to put her in the water and I watched her morph. Jason, I got to witness my daughter's first morph from human to mermaid, and back again."

Jason's eyes welled up with tears. "That's great Don."

"Oh Jason! Man, I'm sorry! I'm an ass!"

"No, you're a proud father. Don't apologize. I fucked up, and thus I must pay the price."

"If you see Grace, will you let her know?"

Jason turned his head away from the camera. "She's here now."

"Should I let you go?"

"Wait a sec... what was that?... He said she's sleeping. Actually they're both sleeping... Grace said congratulations and she will share the good news with the family."

"Thank you Grace. Well, goodbye you two. And Grace, if you wish to see Angel don't hesitate. She may need your help."

"She's nodding Don. Congrats again. I'll let the staff know the good news. Bye Don."

"Bye Jason. Bye Grace."

Don clicked off the Skype window and carried Joy back to bed. A few hours later, he heard both Angel stir and Joy cry. He quickly changed Joy's diaper and carried her to Angel who sat up and began to nurse Joy. Don brushed Angel's hair from her face and asked, "How are you feeling?"

"Better. Lighter. Was she asleep the whole time?"

"Yes. I'd say you both were tired."

Angel realized it was dark outside. "Have you slept?"

"No, I guess I'm still too excited."

"You need your rest too Don."

"And you really need to eat something as well."

"Do we have some fruit?"

"Yes. Would you like some?"

"Please."

Don walked to the kitchen and fixed a plate of fresh fruit He carried it back and fed Angel so she could focus on feeding Joy. Once they had both finished, Don put Joy back into her crib, turned on the baby monitor, and joined Angel in bed. As Angel snuggled into Don, his thoughts drifted to what had occurred. In less than twelve hours, he had become a father. Something he was sure would never have happened without Angel and her mermaid magic. He kissed her head and closed his eyes. He knew it might only be a few short hours before Joy would want to eat again. But he was still on the emotional high of his child who at this moment, was peacefully sleeping just down the hall in her crib. He quietly slipped out of the bed as Angel slept, and checked on the sleeping baby.

"Joy," he whispered. "Thank you for coming into my life."

Don tiptoed back to the bedroom, slipped into bed and snuggled up to Angel. He closed his eyes, and dreamed of chasing Joy along the beach, and dancing with her at her wedding.

NymphWriter
NymphWriter
758 Followers