All Comments on 'Calculated Risk Ch. 01'

by Etaski

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Amazing

Wow, perfect story. You should make more chapters besides two!

vampwrrrvampwrrrover 11 years ago
:D

I love this beyond all reason. ^.^

cittrancittranover 11 years ago
don't ask me why, because I'm not sure myself...

But I was totally expecting the gender role to be reversed.

Not that I'm complaining though. ; )

EtaskiEtaskiover 11 years agoAuthor
Best guess, cittran...?

(lol!) Well, I'm guessing you were probably expecting the gender roles to be reversed because you've recently read about 600 other pages of mine where the roles *are* reversed and turned over on their heads a couple of times?

I take absolutely no offense that you thought perhaps I simply didn't write "straight" heterosexual sex ever, but as you have read, I most certainly can, and I enjoy it---also the polite, charming, science-geeky young lady who originally requested this story was simple and clear about what she wanted to see in a Pon Farr story, so I gave that to her pure as possible. :)

I'm very glad that you liked it. Thank you for reading.

trentacuppawinetrentacuppawineover 9 years ago
Amazing Trek Porn!

I actually read this a long time ago and loved it to bits. I was so pleased that it was OCs and that the pon farr was explained in detail -- I am also a casual fan and have been avoiding actual Vulcan fanporn because of my lack of familiarity with the show. Your story was great, the sex scenes hot, and the descriptions of the scenery and characters evocative. Love you!

EtaskiEtaskiover 9 years agoAuthor
Awww! Thank you, trentacuppawine. :)

I dearly enjoyed researching and writing this story. I want to continue it for at least one more story after these events, but got kind of stuck (an opening I really like...then...?), then distracted by another idea that exploded. Someday I will finish the sequel. Until then, it is a pleasurable one-off for which I definitely have a soft spot. Thanks for commenting!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Speechless (nearly ;-))

Extraordinarily well written incredibly romantic story. I love it so much! Please, please, please give us a follow-up!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Favorite story

The details, storyline, and characters are amazing. You should write more.

Marklynda2Marklynda2almost 2 years ago

Spock and Yeoman Rand (what can I say I'm an old Trekkie) doing the deed.

Very good beginning, good research for the back story and well integrated. The internal struggle was as I would imagine it to be. Very good start, looking forward to reading more. Thank you for sharing your vision and talents.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userEtaski@Etaski
2944 Followers
5/28/2023: "The Desert: Tales of Miurag #2" is my newest book! My ultimate Villains' Origin. It can be read as a standalone, but plays into "Sister Seekers" as well! https://books2read.com/DesertToM "The Desert" was previously published as 2 backstory novellas, "Sisters of ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES