All Comments on 'Calculated Risk Ch. 02'

by Etaski

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
catman71catman71about 12 years ago
i would like to see

where this goes, could be quite interesting

wellmetwellmetabout 12 years ago
5 stars :)

Where to begin :)

First of all, I have to say this is one of the best Star Trek stories (regular and pon farr) I have ever read (no, I'm not exagerating). It's not fuzzy, over exagerated or too violent like so many others - it's excelently thought out and realistic - the characters, their thoughts, the setting. Everything. Vulcan behaviour is spot on. And the sex scenes (especially the first one) are beyond hot.

Etaski, I love your writing style and imagination - you most certanly have a talent for writing. The way you have written this reminded me a little of how Diane Duane wrote her Vulcan themed book, except she didn't write graphic sex scenes lol.

Thanks so much for writing "Calculated risk".

I hope administrators move this story to a sci fi section!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
very nice

im sure you plan to write of madeleine's visit to skaun's tribe :)

soflabbwlvrsoflabbwlvrabout 12 years ago
Transcendent

This story exceeds all expectations for the category. This is much more than celebrity fanfic--it is as good as any Sci Fi story on the site. Wellmet said it best--your depiction of Vulcan personality, Vulcan speech, and Vulcan mannerisms was spot on. Two things stood out for me in this story: the portrayal of multiple threats pulling the characters in opposite directions; and, the internal struggle that the pon farr creates within the Vulcan psyche. Of course, it wouldn't be a Lit. story without smoking hot sex, and there is just enough of that to carry the story without intruding upon it. You aimed high, and soared even higher. Kudos.

PeaPodsPeaPodsalmost 12 years ago
Fabulous!

This series is extremely well written!!! I'm no star trek fan, but your story is so well written it feels like I should start watching star trek!! I love the everything!

a_fabulous_1mana_fabulous_1manover 11 years ago
Please, please continue!

I normally don't read celebrity stories, but something about the description piqued my interest. I'm glad I read this story. I second every other comment previously stated and I throw my hat into the ring....please continue!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

I have to agree with everyone else as the general consensus seems to be that this story is just incredibly well-done. I would love, love to see a continuation. Absolutely superb. The connection between the two is understandable and progresses in a completely believable way, and the mind-meld only adds to the connection to serve to deepen it. A fantastic read, absolutely.

vampwrrrvampwrrrover 11 years ago
Another?

I'm so excited! Please let me know when you've done it. :D

cittrancittranover 11 years ago
Aaaaaaaannnnnnnndddddd.....

BUSTED by your brother.

Lulz.

(And yes, I agree -- this was well written. Also, the newest chapter of Suffrence still hasn't shown up yet. =/ Stupid approval waiting period.)

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
nice story + star trek!

lovely reading as your writing always is. really like the subtle and natural storyline blending human and vulcan. glad you plan to continue this series!

i am also waiting for sufferance chap 12, come on lit, 4 days after posting, readers are waiting! ;p

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
I just stumbled across this.

And I must say, WELL DONE.

I'm an old school Trekkie and I see no issues with your story, save one.

You need to continue it !!!!

I am bookmarking it and will be checking in periodically.

Please write more in this venue.

Ramjet.

MSgt, USAF, Ret.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Caught up on the Sisterhood series, and just had to read this...

I've never actually watched Star Trek, but I know a bit about vulcans from random wikipedia surfing. I must say though, I really enjoyed this story. I definitely think you should continue it, as I loved both the characters, but you should definitely keep working on Sirana's story. I remember you mentioning that you planned on continuing this, so I'm pretty stoked for the continuation of both stories!

I love your writing, so keep on keeping on!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

im in love with this story

Minervham113Minervham113over 7 years ago
Great job!

Loved it! Keep the series going!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Interesting

Well and cleverly crafted story.

The dual plots balance precisely

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Star Trek Revisited

Thank you from another Trekkie. I first saw Star Trek in Vietnam Nam and was hooked. The episode about Pon Far was excellent and your reading of Skaun feelings were Right On! Madeline was one verily lucky trooper. A very welcome read and well written.

EquilibriumorEminenceEquilibriumorEminenceover 3 years ago
I would love a follow up

I am also a casual fan, mostly of the first series, and Spock was always my favorite. This was very enjoyable but I'd love to get a follow up to the story!

Marklynda2Marklynda2almost 2 years ago

Live long, continue to write well and prosper.

As an avid Star Trek fan I have to say well done! A very well thought out and written story with great characters and an interesting take on Vulcan sex. Thank you for sharing your vision and talents.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userEtaski@Etaski
5/28/2023: "The Desert: Tales of Miurag #2" is my newest book! My ultimate Villains' Origin. It can be read as a standalone, but plays into "Sister Seekers" as well! https://books2read.com/DesertToM "The Desert" was previously published as 2 backstory novellas, "Sisters of ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

SIMILAR Stories