Caleb 16 - Coming Home

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Even if we do," asked Louise, "how will they know that you weren't just Compelling us at the time?"

"Because when they see my memory of it," I explained, "they will see that I wasn't using any powers, and that I couldn't see any powers in evidence on you. They will know what I know."

They both nodded at that, and Josh blushed harder.

Louise started. She looked me squarely in the eye, as though it were the lens of a video camera. That was rather clever, I thought. It was hard to return her gaze. I saw so much sincere desire in it. She was opening herself up completely to me - being vulnerable in a way that I wasn't even sure the actual Compulsion to come would ever top. Her aura was overwhelmingly purple, but I saw hints of yellow. I knew immediately: she was afraid I'd reject her pleas.

"Caleb," she said, "I want you to Compel me. I want it to be a part of our sex life - all three of ours, together - until one of us says otherwise. I want to be forced. I want to do anything and everything sexual with both of you because I have no choice - because you're using your powers to make me do it. God, I'd list it all, but I'm terrified I'd leave things out by accident, or things I haven't even thought of, but that one of you might!

"I even want you to Compel me to do other stuff - eat right, exercise, dress up, cook and clean for you, service Mary and Amanda, get spanked... god, it would all be sexual. I want you to Compel me to love it even more than I would anyway. I want you to Compel me to have the best orgasms of my life doing all the things that make you two - no, you five - happy. Force me to take engineering lessons from Jules while I'm strung up in a gimp suit! Caleb, please, I'm begging you. I want this so much."

"For how long?" I asked.

"What?" she asked. "What do you mean?"

"I'm not making you my slave indefinitely just like that, Louise," I replied. "Let's take it slow, and start with a short session. We both need to make sure you don't become a mindless fuck-puppet pet who will never use their safe word and never want to deal with the real world ever again."

She moaned at that imagery, and her hand moved instinctively to her pussy before she regained control. She looked at Josh. "An hour?" she suggested, and he looked at the clock and nodded.

"For the first time," he said. "Caleb's right. It's not like there's any real pressure or rush to do something longer-term."

"I also need your permission to listen in on your thoughts," I said. "That way, if you change your mind, I will know and can release you. It's even better than a safe word you have to speak aloud - although you can definitely do that too."

"Can you make us forget that you are doing that?" she asked. "It would kind of spoil the fantasy if we knew we could break out at any time."

"I can," I said. "I guess no traditional safe words, then."

"Then you have my permission to listen in on my thoughts," she said, "for the duration of the fantasy."

I hoped that would be enough to satisfy any 'audit' of my actions. I turned to Josh.

"Josh?"

He was blushing hard. Were it not for the fact his manhood was drooling, I would have been suspicious that he was himself being coerced by Louise to go along with this. That had been one hell of a speech she'd given me.

"Caleb," he said, "I'd also like you to Compel me as part of our sex life for the next hour - just the three of us, though, this time. And, uh, even though Louise's speech was incredibly hot, I think that all I want to do is the sex stuff - you know, this time. Later on, who knows? But yeah, for the next hour, I'd like you to use your powers to force me to have sex with you and Louise in any and every way you want. Any hole, any cock, fingers, tongues, cum anywhere - force me to eat it from anywhere, too. You can even be rough with me if you want. You can slap me around, push me, spank me, even choke me a little as long as you're careful about it. I want to feel like I don't have any choice at all. You can definitely use that TK stuff."

"Oh my god, YES!" interrupted Louise. "The TK is incredible. Do that... er, I mean, if you want to, you know... Because you'll be in charge."

I raised an eyebrow. Josh didn't seem to mind the interruption. He squeezed Louise's hand lovingly, and she bit her lip and squirmed.

"And also, yes, you can read my thoughts for the next hour too," Josh said, "so that you'll know whether or not I want to keep going. But definitely do that thing where I don't know it's happening. I want the fantasy to be as real as possible."

"So for one hour, right?" I asked again.

"For one hour from when we start," he confirmed.

I looked back at Louise; her face was flushed. I was almost certain that as soon as I did something - anything - with her, she would come. Josh didn't seem too far behind. I could tell they were already holding themselves back from mauling each other, or me, or both at once.

I sighed. I still wasn't completely comfortable. It felt inherently wrong, but I didn't know how else they could prove to me that they really wanted it. They'd both just confessed to me that an honest-to-goodness attempted rape had turned them on - to the point where they hadn't even considered the distinct possibility that they would have been murdered afterward. That was troubling, to say the least. It was downright fucked. I wondered if I should be Compelling the two of them to go see a psychiatrist.

I broke it down again in my mind. Unlike the five guys who'd invaded our home, I wouldn't be murdering either of them. In fact, I'd be bending over backward to make sure they were both safe and happy. I was the gold standard for fulfilling their fantasies with a minimum of risk - and I could hardly overstate how much they both seemed to want it. Their words, their auras, and their bodies were all screaming out the same story. Josh had even established some boundaries for the first session, which I supposed was a good sign.

I kept myself from sighing again. I didn't want to ruin the moment completely. The two of them were on the edge between two different kinds of frustration - one good, one bad. I made the choice to let the puppet show begin.

"The hour starts now," I said, then looked squarely at Louise. From that point on, every time I gave one of them a verbal command, I paired it with a mental image of them complying. Sometimes I didn't even bother speaking aloud. I imagined the pair of them completely ignorant of the fact that I could read their minds - and, as an added flourish, I imagined them being a special kind of clueless when what they wanted just so happened to be what I Compelled them to do. I noted wryly to myself that I was having to think just about as tactically as I would have had to during an FBI operation. It was a bit exhausting, but on the other hand, it was good practice.

"Stand up," I ordered.

I had been right. Louise stood, but came at exactly the same time, her pussy clenching and drooling her juices down her legs.

I looked at Josh. "Clean that up," I said. "Use your tongue, but don't touch her pussy."

Josh dropped to his knees and began licking the inside of Louise's legs, lapping up the juices that had flowed out of her when she had come.

I started to see their thoughts - what they wanted me to force them to do. They ranged from vanilla, such as kissing me - they both wanted that - to getting fisted, which it appeared they both wanted too. There were some other things that sounded and looked dangerous that I was definitely going nowhere near. I had already decided that for our first outing I would keep it pretty tame. The Compulsion itself would be the centerpiece. A part of me hoped that that would be enough.

"Josh and Louise are wanting to play with me," I sent to Amanda and Mary.

"Enjoy," came back instantly from Amanda, along with a very hefty dose of arousal. I hadn't expected anything from Mary, but she surprised me with her response.

"Have fun, I love you." There was love and a little sadness in her response, and that distracted me for a second. It was only when I 'heard' Louise wondering what was happening that I remembered where I was and what I was supposed to be doing.

I got on with it.

I made Josh start to undress me while I forced Louise to kiss me. After he got my shirt off, his thoughts directed me to set him licking and sucking at my nipples for a short while. I then had them swap, and while I was battling with Josh's tongue, Louise was undoing my trousers and divesting me of the rest of my clothes. It seemed a shame to waste her being on her knees, so I forced her to alternate between Josh's cock and mine, taking us into her mouth and down her throat for a few thrusts before swapping and doing it again. Josh groaned into my mouth, and I wondered what might happen if I let him cum so early into the session. Then I mentally shrugged. Part of the point of the exercise was to practice my Compulsion - to see what it could do. I was fairly certain it could force him to come over and over in some sense. I just wasn't sure if it could force his refractory period to shorten to the point where he could get completely hard and come again in the normal way. It seemed like a good experiment to conduct.

"Louise, make him cum on your tits." I said. "The feeling of his cum hitting you will make you come."

I hardly even needed to command her to come; if anything, I supposed I'd need to start telling her when she couldn't. She was on fire. The purple in her aura was impossibly rich. I'd never seen anything like it.

Louise knelt up, and, after taking Josh's cock in her mouth to lubricate it, she trapped it between her C-cup breasts. She pressed them together around his throbbing erection as she drooled spit on it for more lubrication. Then she started to pump her tits up and down, lapping at his head every time it appeared. Josh moaned and began to move his hips, fucking her tits while holding onto her shoulders.

"I want to wank all over her tits." The thought from Josh prompted my next Compulsion, and therefore his next action. Instead of ordering him aloud, I made him really feel like I was reaching into his mind and making him my puppet. He pulled his cock from between her breasts and pumped it for all he was worth, spurred to new heights by the overtly supernatural turn. It took less than a minute for him to bring himself off, and with the first geyser of jizz painting her proffered chest, Louise convulsed into yet another orgasm.

Josh literally had to chase her down to the floor as she collapsed, pumping his spasming cock, so that his cum continued to land on her tits. When he finished, he wiped off the last drops against her nipple. That sent aftershocks through her, and she moaned again.

I didn't need to read his mind to see what his next need would be.

"Lick it up," I ordered.

He was on her so fast, I doubted that the Compulsion had even had time to register the command, let alone force his compliance. He really wanted to do it, and within ten seconds of lapping and slurping at her, cleaning and swallowing all his cum from her chest, his cock was rock hard again. I hadn't even gotten the chance to try to Compel another erection. To be perfectly honest, I was still so stunned by how into it they both were that I wasn't doing a great job of playing the role of the twisted psychic rapist.

For her part, Louise was wriggling and groaning, feeling his tongue on her tits, jerking with aftershocks every time he licked or sucked at her nipple. She was just on the edge of it being pleasurable or too much.

In answer to her next need, I knelt by her head.

"Suck!" I commanded.

Her mouth closed around the head of my cock, and she began taking as much of it into her mouth as she could from that angle. It wasn't easy, and as soon as Josh finished his cleanup, I directed her once again to her knees so she could get her mouth on me properly. Josh, I tasked with licking and sucking my balls.

"Your ass," I heard from him. "Force me to lick your ass."

I startled for a moment, wondering if my Compulsion had failed. I probed his mind, but I detected no awareness of my Telepathy. I didn't really know what to make of that. My best guess was that his intense, sexual hopes and desires were manifesting as commands without him even realizing it. For some reason, that made me feel aggressive - offended, even. I decided to make him wait for what he wanted.

I kept him where he was for a minute or two. Louise was very pleased to be doing what she was doing, although she would have preferred me to be a little rougher with her. I put my hands on her head and began fucking her face.

Finally, I ordered Josh to move behind me and tongue my asshole. He hurried to comply, but I decided that his best wasn't good enough. I used my TK to swat his ass a few times. His yelp of surprise melted into a groan.

The feeling of his tongue slithering over, around, and then starting to push into my ass very nearly made me come. I had to block the impulses in order to hold off. I glanced at the clock and realized we had only been playing for about twenty minutes. There was still some time to go.

I pulled my cock out of Louise's mouth with a pop, and used TK to push Josh away from behind me.

I needed some cooldown time, so I decided to set them to play with each other. Louise wanted something inside of her. Pussy or ass, she didn't care. She preferred a cock, but she would settle for fingers or even a tongue.

Josh seemed to be developing a thing for rimming, so I had Louise bend over the bed. Once again his tongue was up an asshole, but this time, he added two fingers in Louise's pussy. He wasn't allowed to stop until she came twice. I moved up the bed and once again captured her mouth in a kiss, controlling her breath. I weaved my fingers into her hair and grabbed, hard, making sure she knew that my hands were occupied. Then I started working her breasts with my TK, rolling and pinching her nipples. I felt her first orgasm rock through her, but Josh didn't stop. If anything, he increased his stimulation, literally tongue-fucking her asshole and pumping three fingers into her soaking quim, which made wet, squelching sounds as she writhed and twitched.

Louise started to make keening noises as she built to her fourth orgasm, and I didn't want to disturb the household, so once again I shoved my cock down her throat. I held it there, cutting off her air as she slurped and swallowed at my prick. For good measure, I used my TK to lock her arms behind her back, as though she were cuffed. My precum added to the saliva drooling from her lips. When Josh got her to the very edge of her orgasm, I pulled back, allowing her to pull in a desperate lungful of air. The oxygen rush hit, and she came hard. She squirted a gallon of juices over Josh's chest and belly, which ran down over his rampant cock and down to his thighs before dripping to the floor.

Since she had had her two orgasms, Josh stopped, and I made him lie down on the bed. Louise was still disoriented due to her orgasm, but I freed her arms and made her start to lick up all her juices from him. She started on his thighs, lapping and slurping her cum off him until he was just covered in a shiny coat of her spit. She skipped his groin, obviously saving that for last, before moving up his belly, to his chest, licking and cleaning him there as well. All the time that was going on, I was standing over Josh's head, my cock on his face as he lapped at it from beneath. I wouldn't let him take it into his mouth, but the feeling of him licking the underside, from my balls all the way to the top, was awesome, especially when he concentrated on that tiny area just under the head. Beads of precum drooled onto his tongue, and he lapped those up eagerly before moving back down my shaft towards my balls again.

I toyed with the idea of fucking Josh again, but remembered what his main fantasy had been this evening. Once Louise had licked up all her cum from him, with the exception of his cock and balls, I had her sixty-nine him so she could finish up doing that and then take him in her mouth and suck him. Once she was in position, I stepped up behind her. In a single thrust, I shoved my cock all the way into her soaking channel, stopping only when my balls slapped against her clit.

Louise squealed, cumming again from the sudden penetration. Josh was alternating between lapping at her clit and slathering my balls with saliva while I ground into her, pushing as deep as I could get. I thought about restraining her arms again, but she'd gripped onto Josh's thighs, and I rather liked that visual.

With everything in place to my satisfaction, I began. Slowly at first, I pulled almost all the way out, and Josh lapped at the underside of my cock before I slammed back into her. The strength of my thrust pushed her forward, forcing Josh's cock deeper into her mouth. She had told me previously that she wasn't able to deep-throat him. That was about to change.

I made her relax her throat more as I pulled back for another thrust. His cock went another quarter inch and her eyes bulged. I had completely killed her gag, so there was no chance of her puking on him.

I pulled back once more, giving her the chance to get a breath of air, and then gave her another hard, deep thrust. Josh's cock went all the way down her throat, and my cock was pushed into her pussy as deep as I could get it. I held there for nearly thirty seconds before withdrawing again. It was time.

I pulled back on her hips, pulling his cock out of her throat and allowing her another lungful of air, and then began to stroke in and out of her. She started to bob her mouth up and down on Josh's cock, as I began to fuck her in earnest, pounding my cock in and out of her depths. Squirts of juice shot from her soaking channel over Josh's face. Josh was doing his best to keep licking both my cock and her clit, depending on what was within reach at the time.

I saw Josh begin to meet her with his hips, and I made him put his hands on her head, once more forcing himself deeper into her throat, which was what she wanted. I already knew what Josh wanted, and I was close to giving it to him.

For a bit of variety, I pulled all the way out of Louise and shoved my cock into his mouth, forcing him to suck me for a few strokes before pulling back and once more plunging into her steaming depths. I could feel my orgasm start to build. This was my time, and I decided to make Josh work solely on me until I had given him what he wanted.

He started to lap at my balls, and then just behind them. He couldn't reach my asshole with his tongue, but he wetted a couple of fingers and started to massage me with those as I fucked his girlfriend and he sucked at my tightening balls. Just to make sure he didn't forget who was in charge, I began teasing his asshole - and Louise's too - with my TK. They both groaned submissively.

Louise was once again heading toward her next climax, and I sped up, wanting us to hit at more or less the same time. Josh had one hand on the back of her head, face fucking her, while I was slamming repeatedly into her pussy. Another request from Louise, and I brought my hand down with a resounding smack on her ass. If she hadn't had Josh's cock shoved down her throat, I would bet they would have heard her shriek all the way down the block. As it was, she just let out a muffled wail, and her pussy started to clench and spasm around my cock. That, and the fingers that Josh had shoved into me, were too much, and I lost it. I spewed rope after rope of my thick creamy load deep into Louise's slurping cunt.

I held still, enjoying the sensation of her cumming on my spasming cock, all while Josh was licking and slurping at my balls until I was drained. I pulled back, allowing my softening cock to slide out of Louise, and made Josh take it in his mouth to clean off our combined juices. All the time I made sure Louise didn't push any of my load out of her pussy. That was all for Josh. Once I was clean, and his ministrations were beginning to get a little uncomfortable, I backed away, and made Louise bring her cunt right down over him. He fastened his mouth over her pussy and she bore down.