All Comments on 'Caleb Woke Up Ch. 08'

by McBacon

Sort by:
  • 71 Comments
billyjim55billyjim55over 11 years ago

good chptr, interesting take on t he use and mind set he has in all this lol. good job

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

oh my god ninjas! and angels! and church sex! and don't forget incest! and etc. etc. cool! nice job.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Angel

I'm not sure she's an angel, right?

And what's with the chick in the back?

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

i am thinking WTF? i like it so far tho

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
WoW!

I thought the story was good... this last chapter had me laughing until I teared up!

Please continue

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

this story has been really good so far but I found this last chapter a little out there with the ninja and the the church sex but it still made me laugh. keep up the good work

McBaconMcBaconover 11 years agoAuthor
Yeah, this chapter was a little out there

Thanks for the positive feedback and constructive critiques. It is really appreciated.

And yeah, I realize that this chapter was pretty far out there. It had a couple of different influences/inspirations.

Early on I had a comment concerned about bringing in too many women, and making this boring. I have read those stories, and I understand the sentiment. I want to avoid that. I think putting some effort into each new character can help prevent it from becoming stale, to some extent. But my glib response was that if this gets boring, then I would likely just bring in the ninjas and kill everybody.

And I have had a couple of comments wanting more action and adventure. My response was that I don't like the story to get in the way of the sex. Having a bolt on plot on top of a nice sexy story takes away from the original story in some sense, and I am looking to avoid that. The best stories incorporate both, and I am curious whether I'm up to the task. I think of some of the stuff that bashfullyshameless writes, for example. I was wishing his Angel/Demon story had more sex, but I had to admit it was well done.

And I do have this back story on the necklace to lay out, and I'm looking for the right time and the right way to do it. My chapters have so much sexual build up and character exploration, it's sometimes hard to get any side stories on the necklace in there.

And as for the church thing, I've had a scene similar to that running through my head since I was a horny teenager. I remember sitting in the pews and wondering what all of the women would look like with out their tops on. There is a certain age where you don't care what kind of shape they are in. There is still a lot of curiosity and mystery at that point, and the taboo nature makes it a little juicier.

In general, I see scenes in my head that I want to write, and then I invent transitions that take me there.

So hold onto your hats; it should be a bouncy, jiggly ride.

- McBacon

rackerson3rackerson3over 11 years ago
I'm with the WTF crowd on this one.

I've read through the whole series for the first time today, so I think I'll probably have a better recollection of some of the minor details, but still... WTF?!?

Not a huge fan of all the religious overtones, makes me feel kinda guilty when I'm trying to have a wank, but it is kind of exciting. I'm assuming Lil is actually Lilith? As in Adam's first wife? I don't have any proof, but the story leads me to believe there is a reason this is so frequently set in church. I just hope you're not planning on being a dick and making Caleb some sort of hell-bound devil servant in the end.

You really had me going with the ninja thing, I remembered the comment you made earlier about killing everyone off with ninjas and I couldn't believe you were ending the ride so soon. Blew my mind with the misdirect though.

Seriously brilliant work here. In just a few hours you've shot to the top of my list of favorite authors. I'm not limiting that statement to just literotica either. Can't wait to read more!

Garg22Garg22over 11 years ago
Odd but enjoyable

I got to say that the church scene was very odd. However it was one of the best mass recruitment scenes I've read. Having it happen in a church made it really hot, but the cheer routine was more fun than sexual for me even with all the exposed boobs.

Major props on coming up with actions unlocking achievements and special powers in the necklace. That will allow you to add similar scenes like this to the story without it feeling too forced or random.

Lil and the girl in the pews was a very nice touch as well. It added that dash of intrigue that makes me want to read more than the sex scenes.

ResidentWeavilResidentWeavilover 11 years ago
Wierd but fun

I enjoyed this chapter. Its nice that you didn't take it too seriously.

Hopefully the next installment is coming soon.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Felt weird

Enjoyed reading the story so far, but this one was too far out from your original plot. It didn't make sense when comparing to the previous chapters, and for a while I thought I was on the wrong story. The prayers and church setting made me uncomfortable as I'm a believer in religion, and think that you should be careful mixing these stories with that. It could easily be felt offensive for some. Honestly I'm not sure if I will be following this any further. It depends if the next chapter will be back on track or not. And please keep any other males out from any action in the story. Caleb as the only male participant works well and hope to see it kept like that.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

this one was way weird but still like the series cant wait til the next one

YediYediover 11 years ago
still waiting

come on when the next one come out man its been a month and a half

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Wuld like to see more!

I have really enjoyed thus far and hpe you can keep your committment of more. Faster Please!!!

pantylvr103pantylvr103over 11 years ago
Very hot!

Just stumbled across this series, had to start from the beginning. Little rough here and there early on, but Love where it seems you are going with this. Looking forward to more chapters. On a more personal note, the panties in Mel's mouth... hOT

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Sorry, but no!

This veered off into whacko-land with the ninjas, and into boner-killing absurdity with the pastor's scene at the end. I'm grievously disappointed.

McBaconMcBaconover 11 years agoAuthor
Ha. Awesomse Feedback

Sorry its taking so long for the next chapter. I think on it daily Stuck in a loop getting past Sunday/Monday. It;s a time and energy thing now.

And sorry if this took a wrong turn for some. It was feeling stale and hackneyed. And this does follow the overall arc I have in my head. I debated whether I wanted to go this route of taking up the action/conflict angle, or just keep poundimg the same girls over and over again. I would have ended it if that were the case.

I read and consider all comments. Thanks for taking the time to respond.

McBacon

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

please include the pastors wife in the next installment.

ElricVonHawkElricVonHawkover 11 years ago
Never say your sorry

Do Not ever say you're sorry for allowing your muse to be free, tis a grand story so far please continue to write without fear of detractors( in most cases it is either the green eyed monster or ignorance). I am so very much looking forward to more of your muses vision, thank you for the story so far!!!!

OmniferisOmniferisover 11 years ago
more please

i love this story, please continue. i love the genre were a simple person gets bestowed gifts of power

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
more

I really enjoyed this story please keep it going

Mr WolfMr Wolfabout 11 years ago
Keep Going

Just keep it going along these lines, you have a novel idea so run with it enjoy it and lets hope the 'block' doesn't last too much longer after wetting our appetite with these first chapters.

Kind regards

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
MORE

More please. This story has me purely captivated

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Don't Stop

Come on, dude! You left us with such a huge shift in the story -- don't stop it there! We've got to know where it goes next - how his new situation is going to play out, and what's going to happen with the random conflict you introduced :)

With such a drastic change in story direction, I get that writer's block could be kicking your butt... so if that's the case, then I (and other readers, as well) would be more than happy to suggest ideas for where you could take it.

If you'd like help, we're here. If you've actually decided to end the story here (NOOOOO!!!), please just say so. Either way, please let us know something about the story's future.

Riverwolf0222Riverwolf0222almost 11 years ago
GREAT!

That's what I think of this series so far! I hope you find the time and energy to continue soon! Love the twist you are incorporating with the introduction of 'Lil' and the mysterious girl in the back of the church.

spankfunforspankfunforalmost 11 years ago
I want that necklace!!

This story should NOT be over!! It's fun, happy and extra sexual and erotic!! Caleb may not be real but I need to be him!! The fact all these women get along and help each other get sexed is amazing!! He gets to please all the women in the church with their husbands blessings is absolutely wonderful!! Hallelujah!!

McBaconMcBaconalmost 11 years agoAuthor
Still working on series

I haven't given up. Just a matter of making the time now.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
This was a lot of fun

I am glad your still working on chapters and look forward to the unlockables.

It was certainly different from the other chapters but light hearted fun.

DarkSoul_DragonDarkSoul_Dragonover 10 years ago
Don't Give Up

Seriously hope you can finish this at some time, i am really enjoying this :D

kaisermatthiaskaisermatthiasover 10 years ago
come back!

Story is quite fun. Please come finish it!

DublosDublosover 10 years ago
It's a hoot..

Sometimes it's really fun to find someone who's not taking their story too seriously and adds in a level of camp and hilarity.

Well done, now get back to it.. you can always have people forget so you don't have Caleb trying to keep up with an entire congregation of addicted ladies.

PsychotikaPsychotikaover 10 years ago
great story

love the story ,am awaiting future installments

cylinderlitcylinderlitabout 10 years ago
great story

Caleb has got to be my favorite mind controller.

And like so many others I too want the story to continue.

lazyekslazyeksabout 10 years ago
Please do not stop.

Please continue they story. There are so many stories on this site that just stop. I really hate that. This story is by far one of my favorites. Please don't give up.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago

When might we get new chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
it's ... i just... so sexy , but... i mean... ninjas.... but, sexy pancakes!... So confused, but so aroused... and laughing my ass off

Okay, this is gonna wind up being a STUPIDLY AWESOME coming of age epic, isn't it??? That's what i'm hopin'! Keep up the great humor, love the sarcastic wit. love the whole "balls getting dropped/becoming the muthafukkin' man" theme, too!

ResidentWeavilResidentWeavilabout 10 years ago
9 months since last comment by McBacon

I fear the end has arrived. R.I.P Caleb

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
The End of the Line?

Your story really degenerated into the preposterous with this chapter. Really? Ninjas and an Angel to protect him? And Mel showing up for a blowjob and fuk in the balcony with Caleb and Gretchen? And the women in the congregation going into fits of sexual ecstasy? Really dumbing out the story, and the opportunities that were still there in abundance for Caleb to use, and learn more by. Too bad. For the story to resume you would have to rewrite this whole Chapter with a good idea where you were going to take the story next. Hope you can find the time to return to your writing, after your break from the story.

rightbankrightbankover 9 years ago
I think I know why there have been no updates

McBacon went to such extremes with this chapter there is no way to continue. Sorry but it devolved into silliness. It's really too bad, there was so much potential.

Looking back, chapter 8 was nothing like, and the characters could not even be recognised, from chapter 1.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
WOW!

McBacon I love your wit, your sense of humor, and your word pictures. I had to read this story all the way through. I give you 5 stars and wish I could make it 10. Please continue to post your stories on Lit.

DomdomainDomdomainabout 9 years ago
Fun romp!

I enjoyed it... The story definitely finished itself off with this chapter... Ninjas? What the hell, I'm still chuckling... :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

When are you coming up with the next part. I liked the series very much. The plot is exiting. Sex is just the bonus.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Haters Suck.

Don't let the haters get to you. They're haters & they live to hate on people. Most are just jealous douche bags with no talent. They see creativity as EVIL & wish to burn it at the stake. So don't let them discourage your talent.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Thanks gor a good read. Hope you can find the time and desire to continue writing.

Keep writing, I truly had a good time reading it!

zl00pedragl0verzl00pedragl0verover 8 years ago
Thi HOT Story !!!

I recall having a fantasy very similar to this whole story but involving my fetish when I was younger super hot !!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Fantastic story!

Great story, lots of development. I would love to see more.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
great

Nice story I can't stop reading I read the story 2times but I can't stop,

Waiting for the next chapter plz update soon.... We r waiting

hardheadd1hardheadd1almost 8 years ago
Wake up

Hey wake the hell up and Finnish the dam story already!!! Sheeesh getting tired of these unfinished stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Update

Update bro indeed the update don't leave me blue balled with this story her?!?!!

banditobanebanditobaneover 6 years ago

Are You still alive?

JohnnyGaltJohnnyGaltover 6 years ago
"To Be Continued"

When could we expect that?

Or after four years are we just SOL?

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Please come back

Still waiting for the next chapters of this great series.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Just finished my first read through from the start...

Good pace of escalation so far! I was expecting the intrigue to plateau, but you managed to add a new twist quite neatly...

Moar plz :D

nighthawk22204nighthawk22204almost 5 years ago
Still waiting for the next Chapter, or a Sequel (Prequel?)

In the past 6.5 years, hope you haven't been transported to other realms, but this story line wasn't done. Actually, just an 8 Chapter 1.5 weekend story. It's a real tease to introduce the Pastor's Buddhist hottie of a wife on Saturday for some really hot shagging and then drop her from the scene because she's apparently not a Sunday churchgoer? Please bring her back??

ju8streadingju8streadingover 4 years ago

this is turning into a hell of a story

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

Please do not abandon this. Every chapter just keeps building a great story and escalates the tension and anticipation.

linnearlinnearabout 4 years ago
Hell Of A Series

This was mighty fine, fun and very entertaining. I know you haven't posted anything for years now and that is a shame. I'm sure you have many fans that would love to read some of your writings again.

mehdi1336mehdi1336about 4 years ago
Continue

Hi. We are all still waiting for the sequel. Is there going to be one?

TSreaderTSreaderover 3 years ago
A great finalie!

I'm taking it that time has gone by, a shame that you didn't finish. But life happens. Thank you!

mehdi1336mehdi1336about 3 years ago

It was well written and good. Is there going to be any more chapters to it?

mehdi1336mehdi1336about 3 years ago

Hi. Is there going to be any more to this story or it is going to be left unfinished like many other stories here?

mehdi1336mehdi1336almost 3 years ago

Hi. I read this story a long time ago. Today, I saw the story in my list of incomplete stories. Is there going to be an end to it or.....

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

You just have to continue this please please please write more.

netgnosticnetgnosticalmost 2 years ago

Ninjas attack, and you leave us hanging?!! Plus, I was so looking forward to a threesome with Mel and Gretchen. Bummer.

docholliday0007docholliday0007over 1 year ago

Need more stories please this can’t be the true end

ollysuollysuover 1 year ago

Great story, would love to see more Bacon

ZephyrwhirlZephyrwhirl12 months ago

As with most of the stories on here, it gets kind of defeating when stories just end simply because the writers never got enough good feedback. This had immense promise, now 11 years later. I'm a relatively new member and just find it slightly defeating.

upyoursixupyoursix11 months ago

Hope you start writing again someday, your writing is fantastic and your plot line is amazing and only looking up!

I'm definitely seeing you as a favorite in case you do go back to this story!

TEXASMADDOGTEXASMADDOG8 months ago

Not a finalΓ©, you said...is to BE CONTINUED, at some point...

So, when will we see more of this, if ever? It is TOO GOOD to leave like this...too many opportunities for SO MUCH MORE...still want to read about Darcy (Mom) and Anna (sister)...some of each of their friends...AND Grandma Becky...

Five**5**Star series...will check back every so often for a new chapter! 🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯😱😱😱😱😱πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ’―

BlueDragon45BlueDragon457 months ago

I just reread the series from start to finish and saw that the story still has comments from the last several years.

I heard McBacon passed away several years ago (can't recall but I want to say it was like 8 years ago now), so the only way to have the story continue is if somebody picks up from his end and writes more.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous