All Comments on 'California Virgin'

by Cat5

Sort by:
  • 61 Comments
thebulletthebulletalmost 19 years ago
Romantic first love - cat5 does it best

This is a nice little romance about two would-be lovers. The consumation of their love is sweet and sexy. Another nice story from Cat5

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
I LOVED IT

wonderful, had me reading every word, reminds me of a summer long ago

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
SWEET

I want more, this could turn into one of the best romance stories on here. Please write more!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Great Story

A great moving story of love without smut of bj or greek action. Just wonderful

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Longing to do over

I must say this story relates exactly what i wish my first time had been like. Romantic, loving and soulful. Thank you so much and i hope you continue the story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
good

that was very good story. hope to read more

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
really loved it

Thanks so much for your romantic, sexy story. It was both arousing and very touching. I really liked it. The shyness of the couple wasn't really important, I think. But the way they both understood their relationship the same and committed to that was so sweet.

Thank you again.

swingnstar@sbcglobal.net

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Very good erotic story

GR8 !

grumbletasgrumbletasalmost 19 years ago
I love romantic stories

and this was a very special one. Full of the beauty of tender, caring feelings that make the act of love so wonderful.

Thank you Cat5, this story made my day

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Wonderful

A wonderful romantic story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
awesome

i'm doing this at the moment, romance via email & msn, you give me hope

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Nice to see caring and emotion between characters

Cat...thanks for demonstrating that a sensuous story can be written without slang and degradation. Sadly, too many stories seem written by angry and probably sexually inexperienced writers whose male characters shows little respect for their partners; your story was a breath of fresh air. I can envision your characters continuing to explore and enjoy each other's mind and body with curiosity and excitement that is only possible where there is respect and trust.

For the record, I am a male.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
A very moving story.

I loved this story. It actually had me in tears at the sweetness of it all. I am just moved beyond words!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
So Sweet

This is such a sweet romantic story. It was very moving.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago

This is the best romantic(and erotic)story i've read so far...and mind you i've read many... But perhaps,i feel like this because,it has an almost perfect resemblance to my life-story... I've rated this story 5, and i want the author to continue writing such romantic stories... Best of luck

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
waiting for more

this was a great story loved it all a very careing young man and a patient young lady please keep up the good work

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
very sweet.....

this story was very well written and really sweet. loved the characters. could hva done without the party.and could have ended with him asking her to marry him, but over all really good.

taxpapabobtaxpapabobover 15 years ago
Virgins Slow But Sure

Virgin sex is delightfully presented in this story. In real life, of course, it's usually a disaster. But these two sweet young people will work out just fine. The coupling is amateur, but based on deep friendship -- and I like it a lot.

Privates1stClassPrivates1stClassabout 14 years ago
Romantic

You've captured the essence of two shy young virgins in a great story. Of course we know what's going to happen to them when their hormones start flowing. However, you made the story interesting between their first meeting and the consummation of their love. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
amazing!!!

what a beautiful story!!!!!! i urge literotica readers to read this one soon and give it a five star rating!!!!!

one of the best that i have read thus far!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Classy First Time Story

I've just re-read this story and it deserves a comment. Cat5 captures that special energy among young love so very well. Wow. We should all be so lucky to experience what he writes.

theo_minortheo_minoralmost 13 years ago
Very Sweet

You do a good job of capturing the sweetness and innocence of a couple of shy virgins getting together for the first time. Very nice.

hejohejoalmost 13 years ago
Wow

There isn't enough stars to rate this story! Compared to most of the other authors I would need five more to rate this one. I enjoy the works of several writers here on Literotica and you are now at the top of the list.

cumbab22cumbab22over 12 years ago

more more plez 6 stars

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Goin' to California!

A beautiful story!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Praise

This is the second time I've read this story - the first was a year or so ago. I loved it then and I love it even more having read it again. I met a girl back in my high school days under similar circumstances - my dad and hers went to school together. He wanted my dad to come work in his company but dad wasn't willing to move. We only had three days together and then they left and went across the country. We wrote back & forth for a year or so but then things got rough & the correspondence stopped. I like to think that if we had ended up in the same town, there's be a good chance that we'd still be together. I still think of her every so often and wonder what her life has been like - I hope good.

retlaw13retlaw13almost 12 years ago
wonderful

that was the most wonderful story i have ever read thank u so much

kansasjackkansasjackover 11 years ago
Just a Little Bit More

I really enjoyed this story and have but one complaint. I would either like to see a sequel possibly starting with them living together or for this story to have been carried forward a little more. Keep on keeping on ...

jack

myassisdraginmyassisdraginover 11 years ago
Agree with Kansas,

This is another 10 that needs following up with a chapter 2....

Another great story Cat,

I would almost bet that this is personal experience or a very intimate friend's experience...

phil2213phil2213over 11 years ago
excellent story excellent author!!

The story is nothing short of fantastic. The characters are young sweet innocent and smart. The story flows gently along to show a clumsily happenstance attempt to communicate feelings by two incredibly shy individuals who both have no graceor prowess on seduction due to their total lack of experience with their own feelings and ability to project feelings on eachother. The fact that they were together for a number of days with the sole intention to romance eachother was very realistic. The author gave hints as to their complete naivety through their actions and thoughts. It seemed very real and intensified the drama especially for the anxious reader like me who wondered what they were doing. Especially when they attended Pam's party and thought arose that they might've gotten seduced by someone other than eachother due to their unsatisfied itch they developed. That would've been the complete disaster to this slowly evolving love bond.

OleguyOleguyover 11 years ago
All been said above.

Positively dreamy. Just have to agree with all the other commentators.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Seems a little bit familiar.

I absolutely loved your story--for two reasons. First, it was well thought out and well written. Second, it was almost exactly my own first time experience. The only difference was, we got pregnant before we had a chance to fall in love. I wish we could have done it the way your characters did. Maybe we would have stayed together. Spilled milk, I guess. Great story, though, from a great writer!! Keep working, you're doin' great!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Yet another ignorant writer

who thinks the hymen is inside the vagina.

It's right at the entrance. In every virgin, in every country.

Your ignorance ruined this otherwise well-written story for me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Umm...

What about more sexual intercourse? It's rather boring, no details.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
perfection

Check spelling , other then that cute story. Little chunky and misplaced but really good!

GoodhueGoodhuealmost 8 years ago
A Sweet, Coming of Age Story

Really enjoyed this sweet story! I look forward to reading one of your stories and am never disappointed!

The power of expressing one's feelings in writing is evident in this story,and allows two shy people who live many ,many miles apart to be closer than those who live next door to each other. While the'd only been together once,on an hour-long walk,when Joe arrived in California he and Paula had already developed a relationship that was deeper than those of people who see each other every day.

A great story,with a happy ending!

KingCuddleKingCuddleover 7 years ago
So sweet!

Love the straightforward honesty!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
WOW

Both are so well presented you almost feel like you know this fictional couple.

A masterpiece of young love idealized.

Tugs at my heart strings.

Paul in Oklahoma

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
great

thank you, love your writing, much skill.

Rancher46Rancher46about 4 years ago
Love story that needs a conclusion

Great first time love story that deserves a conclusion and a happily ever after.

NoTanLines2NoTanLines2almost 4 years ago
SWEET, HOT, AND BEAUTIFUL

I LOVE stories like this...no abuse or roughness, good character development and dialogue, nice build-up, and of course plenty of eroticism. There's no problem with where you left it because they'd reached the summit and made solid plans for their future. But you need to change one thing: Write some more stories! You have real talent and it would be a shame not to share it with your adoring fans. :-)

Cracker270Cracker270over 3 years ago

NoTanLines2 said it all. Great story well written.

lsnid003lsnid003over 3 years ago
Lovely

Gorgeous story, loved every minute I spent reading it. Write more and more, as you already are phenomenal, and we need more great writing and sweet AND hot stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Gorgeous, Sweet and Beautiful story

It was sweet, cute, beautiful so innocent story of young couples beginning to feel falling in love. I give you a 5 star 🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟. Thank you.

chairfanchairfanabout 3 years ago

Very nice story, well done!

AFoolRushesInAFoolRushesInalmost 3 years ago

A beautiful balance between young lust and the possibility of young love. Great buildup, and the game was just right.

Write more.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I really love this author's stories....I don't read sex scenes much anymore, just kind of skim over them. I'm more interested in the story, an I'm not disappointed in Cat5's skills. There's a lot of sweet emotion and honesty in his characters. I get a bit emotional. Too bad he (?) hasn't written in years. And he sure knows a lot of stuff...

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I was hooked on the first story I read of yours. Then after the second one, I was hooked. Now I'm starting at the top of your list, and working my way down. Your style of righting has ruined all of the other stories I've read here. You build up your stories as life is when two people meet. Unlike others that have them jumping in bed by the time four sentences are done, and how all of the males dicks are nine inches or more. Keep up the good work. Also I'd like to read another few chapters of this story. You can't just leave me hanging. How are their parents going to react? What are they going to do after school?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

So nice to read a nice story about nice people with a healthy, fulfilling relationship. So different from much of the sick crap on this site.

NitpicNitpicabout 2 years ago
Nice

Nice story,would have liked to know if it worked out.

RanDog025RanDog025over 1 year ago

Excellent story! 5 BIG FAT STARS!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Its great when there is love along with the sex. A really really nice story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This story brought back so many memories! My wife and I lived on the same block growing up, but ended up going to college several states apart, and we wrote to each other every night…..this was way before cell phones! A very nice story, thank you for writing and sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

This story need a chapter 2

5*

BJ

WillJackWillJackabout 1 year ago

Really nice. It's extremely hard to write a story like this which is both romantic and erotic without it becoming sappy and/or coarse. You nailed it: triggered memories of my first time even though the circumstances were quite different.

MoMiner64MeteMoMiner64Mete10 months ago

The Beach Boys said it well many years ago. Wish They All Could Be California Girls. Great story! MM

tsgtcapttsgtcapt7 months ago

Beautiful story! Well written, great flow, wonderful storyline, thank you!!

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Charming and naively sweet.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Wow almost 20 years and still getting comments…. Fun story

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Writing letters with ink on paper and waiting for: "10 o'clock postman, bring me her letter".........

Thank you for bringing back the memories of romantic love.

Russ43ChandlerRuss43Chandlerabout 2 months ago

Well done and thoroughly enjoyed ! Thank you. It seems that a sequel or two would be greatly appreciated if your interest was up to it. But

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous