All Comments on 'Caliphate Assault'

by xannatharr

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Cicumcision

Just a small correction, muslim men have circumcised cocks.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
UGH!

Badly done.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Fallacy

"As in the current world; the villain in this story is not those who follow a particular religion or belief system, but those who use one as justification for evil deeds."

This is essentially the argument that Islamic State and Boko Haram and Al-Shabaab aren't really Muslims, when in fact they're Muslims. They're closely following the original teachings of Mo, and engaging in warfare similar to that of the early Muslims under Abu Bakr.

Those that aren't really Muslims, are those that cherry-pick their religion, as thankful as we are that they're 'liberal' and 'moderate'.

Tw0Cr0wsTw0Cr0wsalmost 9 years ago
re: fallacy

Exactly that.

People that call for "reform Islam" don't understand, extremist Islam IS the reform movement in Islam.

Going back to conversion by the sword.

Going back to no tolerance for atheists, no tolerance for pagans, and going back to second class status for Jews and Christians.

Simply put: Islam is the enemy of everything else.

Jihad is war against anything and everything not Islam.

Jihad is Islam.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Two Crowa and Anon Fallacy Are Correct!

Stop spewing your cat shit here, and never darken this site again!

(Horse shit and cow shit are at least useful as a fertilizer and a low gade fuel, but cat shit is not only useless, it is dangerous to human beings; as is your story!

One star for evey story here from you!

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Was enough to get me off. Well done.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Mashallah la Ela il Allah subhanallah

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Islam is so kinky inshallah the world will be like this again and not just for a few rich men inshallah

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous