Caliphate Assault

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Watch them place their seed inside her unworthy womb time and time again, until it spills out onto the ground when the next man takes her. Watch it and think of what will happen when I decide it is your turn!" Something deep inside Sarah fluttered at the thought, and she felt the heat on her neck starting to slowly creep down and into her belly. What had been on that sponge?

Sarah swallowed hard, quivering with fright as she watch the noncom slowly pumping in and out of Wiley's tight pussy. Each time the soldier pushed his cock forward into the half-conscious woman, the Captain rubbed his fingers a little more firmly against the crack of Sarah's pussy through her panties. With shame, she realized that a little moisture had oozed from deep inside her and down between her labia and into the thin cotton that separated her flesh from the Captain's insistent hand. He had to be able to feel the dampness.

The noncom began thrusting faster, the force of each stroke moving Wiley back and forth against her bonds, making her small breasts and their little brown nipples bounce back and forth in time. After a few more strokes, the muslim soldier breathed hoarsely and growled "Allah I fill her with your seed!" With that, he pressed himself as deeply into Wiley's tight pussyhole as he could reach, straining as his hard cock spasmed and squirted semen into her clinging folds. With a contented sigh, the noncom slowly eased back, his slick cock slipping out of Wiley with a soft sucking sound. The noncom looked over his shoulder at the next man in line and smiled. "Hassan, truly this houri has a cleft like a young girl. You will be hard-pressed to fit into her!"

Hassan, a hulking man whose bushy black beard hung midway down his chest, grinned back as he took the noncom's place between Wiley's pale thighs. One large hand was wrapped around the base of his long, thick penis, accentuating it's sharp left-hand curve. "I see no blood so she was no virgin!" With that he laughed, licking the palm of his other hand to moisten it, then reaching down to rub the head of his bulging organ, pulling the foreskin all the way back to moisten the fat purple head. As he pressed his thick tool against the pinkness of Wiley's pussyhole, she began to stir.

The captain placed his lips close to Sarah's ear as they both watched the big soldier preparing to fuck Wiley. "See how long and thick his tool is? See how it is bent? Your houri friend will feel this." As he spoke, the captain eased his left hand around underneath Sarah, slipping his fingers into the panties under her right ass cheek. She started to recoil from him, but the Captain and the soldier holding her left arm tightened their grips painfully.

"The moment you pull away from me again will be the moment you are thrown down beside her!" the Captain hissed in her ear.

Choking back tears, Sarah stopped trying to pull away and at the insistent motion of the Captains' left hand slid her feet slightly apart as his hand moved inside her panties, cupping and squeezing the right cheek of her ass. She gasped in startlement as the hand slid further underneath, before cupping the moist mound of her pussy. Her snatch was absolutely dripping and there was no hiding it from him now.

Hassan wasted no time; with one slow, powerful thrust he jammed his thick penis down into Wiley, a solid eight-inch curve of veined flesh stretching her wide until the bulbous tip brushed against the springy flesh of the womans' cervix. "Oh you were right, this infidel's pussyhole is like paradise!" With that, he pulled back, a little bit of white semen slipping out between his thick shaft and the woman's stretched pussy, then immediately shoved back into her depths. Hassan settled into a jostling rhythm, big hands squeezing Wiley's small tits in a tight grip, his beard split by a grimace of animal pleasure.

As the big muslim pounded away at her body, Wiley gradually recovered from being stunned by the blow to her head and began to truly feel the heat that was tingling between her thighs and up to her neck. She felt the painful stretching of her small pussy around Hassan's curved tool and his weight pressing her down into the dirt floor of the dugout. The leather thongs restraining her wrists and ankles cut painfully as the big man pushed and pulled her slender frame back and forth, heaving and grunting as he mounted closer and closer to his pleasure.

Wiley's eyes opened, unfocused and confused; her pulse pounded in her chest and there was a distant roaring in her ears.

Hassan pressed his curved member deep into Wiley, the bruising tip pressed firmly against her cervix, then leaned forward over her face while grinding short thrusts against the bottom of her vaginal channel. "Filthy infidel whore, feel my seed in your dirty pussy!"

Dazed and still in pain, Wiley didn't understand what she felt building as the huge man reached his climax. There was the painful stretching of her nether lips, the fullness of something thick and hard pressed deeply up into her folds and then a feeling of hot slickness as spurts of something began pelting against her inner walls. Understanding dawned as Wiley was able to focus on Hassan for a moment and see the O of ecstasy on his bearded face. She tugged weakly at her arms and legs and realized that she was restrained; that the huge, hairy man above her was wedged between her widespread thighs. The hugeness of his invading member was buried inside her most secret place, twitching and thrusting as jets of his slippery come spurted inside her. With shock, Wiley realized that through the pain, there was a pleasurable warmth rising between her spread legs. She had always preferred women, and taken the lead in her relationships - but now someone else had control and they were doing what they wanted to her.

Wiley gave off a sad little whimper as the big man pulled his already-softening cock from her gripping folds and woozily pushed himself to his feet. She turned her head to the side, moaning like an animal denied satisfaction as the next Caliphate soldier in line took his place between her legs.

Sarah watched the whole thing in horror, while the Captain ran the tip of his middle finger between her moist pussy lips to brush her clitoris each time Hassan thrust into Wiley's abused cunt. Over and over the slick fingertip flicked the hidden nub of her clit, keeping time with the fucking happening in front of them.

The man after Hassan yanked his pants open and jerked his stiffening prick once or twice to harden it, then immediately pushed himself into the whimpering woman. His five inch cock slipped easily into Wiley's cum-slicked snatch and the muslim soldier began grunting as he quickly stroked in and out. The young man leaned forward, pressing his stubbled face against her chest, licking and biting at Wiley's small tits and dark brown nipples as they swung back and forth in time to his thrusts.

Wiley kept her eyes squeezed tightly shut and her face turned away, dizzily trying to fight the warmth rising from the sensitive flesh of her snatch. When the man atop her began touching her hard brown nipples, Wiley swallowed a moan, feeling a jolt of sensation connecting her aching tits with the rubbing of the young cock sliding in and out of her slick channel.

As the soldier sucked one of Wiley's nipples into his mouth and began grunting heavily with each thrust, the Captain stroked his middle finger up to brush Sarah's clit, then suddenly probed downward until it pressed against her tight little opening. Moisture was oozing around the Captains' straining fingers, making small sucking sounds that the Captain and the soldier holding Sarah's arm could hear above the sounds of flesh slapping flesh as Wiley's current rapist thrust faster and faster.

Sarah felt her inner muscles clamp down, fighting against the Captain's middle finger that was trying to enter her. His fingertip pressed firmly against her, meeting her resistance with slowly increasing pressure, until suddenly the gasping soldier who was fucking Wiley pulled his rock-hard penis out of her snatch and squeezing it tight with one hand, shot a heavy squirt of semen onto Wiley's flat stomach. Sarah whimpered as the Captains' finger suddenly slipped deep into her clenching vagina, pushing into her until the other fingers of his hand were pressed painfully up against her ass and pussy lips. He pulled his hand from the back of her hair and seized her arm in a tight grip. A trembling pressure rocked through Sarah as the orgasming soldier shot a second spurt of come that splashed into the damp, matted forest of Wiley's pubic hair. A surge of moisture oozed around the Captains' rigid finger deep inside Sarah; her muscles clenched and spasmed around the unwelcome invader and it was only the dual grip on her arms that kept Sarah on her feet.

Meanwhile, Wiley felt a gathering numbness climbing from her pussy up her spine to the base of her skull. She opened her mouth in desperate pleasure as the thrusting cock was suddenly pulled from her depths, then rocked with an intense orgasm when she felt the splash of hot semen on her heaving stomach.

Sarah and Wiley both whimpered faintly; Sarah from the rippling aftershocks of her unwanted orgasm and Wiley with relief that the hammering cocks inside her tormented pussy had finally pushed her to the peak her body was demanding.

The muslim soldier wiped a last long string of semen from the tip of his penis on the inside of Wiley's thigh and slowly rose from between her legs to make room for the next man, not knowing that her woman's pussy was still trembling in the aftermath of a massive orgasm.

The captain leaned in close to Sarah's ear, whispering in a harsh voice. "I felt your pleasure houri; this is what a proper woman enjoys when she takes her rightful place serving a man as Allah commands."

To be continued...

12