Call Girl

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They put her in a car and drove her someplace.

A short eternity later they stopped and helped her out of the car and walked her a long way. They entered a building and walked for a long time in a large echoing place.

When they stopped at last someone lifted her bound wrists over her head and wrapped a rough canvas-like binding around her wrists over the plastic strap already binding her. She heard a clanking chain and felt her arms lift higher until she had to stretch onto her tip-toes to avoid pain in her wrists.

Rachel had experience with bondage and S&M play so she began to do some breathing exercises to relax her body and prepare it to absorb pain.

They bound her ankles with the same canvas feeling straps and then pulled her legs out wide. She heard some ratchet sounds on either side and felt her legs pulled wider and wider apart. Pressure on her wrists grew more painful as her weight was removed from her feet. Then the chain noise again and slowly bit by bit she was raised up off the floor her legs spread wide as she dangled from her wrist.

A moment of silence and then the sound of footsteps moving close.

A hand pulled the pillow case from her head and she saw an older, paunchy man with intense piercing dark eyes looking into her face, their eyes at the same level as she dangled in the air.

"Hmmm. Very pretty." He looked her up and down admiringly. Rachel saw that she was in a warehouse of some sort, and it was huge. Beyond that the man immediately in front of her captivated her attention.

"What is your name miss?"

Rachel had already decided lying about who she was would be foolish given that they might have taken her purse with them.

"Rachel." She whispered.

"Rachel." He tested her name in his mouth, then nodded. "Well Rachel I have some questions for you, but before I begin asking them I would like to show you something that might help you resist the urge to lie to me, okay. He reached out and touched her cheek softly, she shuddered at his warm, but it turned into a push and he nudged her head to the side so she could see something over her right shoulder.

Just to her right another person dangled in the same position she did. It was Dan's driver and he was very badly beaten.

To Rachel the driver had always seemed a strong capable man, self-contained and vaguely threatening. Right now he looked vulnerable and near death. His left side, the one closest to her was a mass of dark horrible bruises. It looked as though his ribs, almost all of them, were broken. He was breathing shallowly and his face was a mask of broken skin and lumpy bruises that made her want to vomit.

No amount of Hollywood special effects could compare to seeing a real person so badly beaten that they would likely die.

She began to weep, both for the driver in his pitiable condition, and for herself so close to the same fate.

These must be the people that had killed Dan. But why?

The man who had turned her to see the driver now turned her face away, back to look at him.

"So unpleasant. But he wouldn't talk for a long time. He thought he was strong, but really none of us is strong in the face of torture. Not in the end. So let's not repeat that with you. You are so pretty it would be such a shame."

He began to stroke her cheek delicately. "Such a shame. I quite enjoyed your movies. You are a very good... performer I guess would be the word." His hand ran along her neck and then down over her breasts stretched taut and flattened by her position. "Very sexy."

Her fear hardened nipple poked through her shirt and satin camisole, she wore no bra.

As he fondled her breasts the man looked deeply into her eyes. "Rachel did Dan give you any large sums of money?"

She nodded. She felt as though she were piecing together what was going on, at least the big picture. Dan had stolen this man's money and he was trying to get it back.

"How much?" His hands were both rubbing her breasts, distracting her, and she was sure that was the point. He wanted her off balance and unable to lie.

"A few thousand."

"That's all?" He asked sounding dubious. His fingers began to unbutton her shirt.

"Well, I've done work for him for years..." her voice was soft and she willed herself to play the role he wanted. She was good at these games. She played them all the time. If she could forget that she was in real danger this time she might be able to twist this encounter into more familiar territory.

She let herself grow aroused by his touch, her breathing already shallow and quick, deepened and her quavering voice took on a huskier tone.

"I'm more interested in lately. This last month." His hands finished with her buttons and now stroke her stomach and chest over the thin, soft satin of her camisole.

"I have only worked for him twice this last month." She breathed deeply pressing her breast into his hand as it cupped her bosom.

"Does he pay for that condo they found you in?"

Rachel shook her head. "I rent it." she lied.

His hands found the zipper on her skirt and undid it. "Did Goldberg give you any papers, or keys or anything unusual lately? Like an accounting book?"

His hands pulled the hem of her camisole out of her skirt and his warm palm slid along the firm plain of her belly underneath her undergarment. Closing her eyes Rachel tried to appear aroused in spite of herself. She bent all her willpower to the task of making this man feel he was making her horny while terrifying her.

The truth was that she was making herself horny and she was terrified.

"I only saw him twice in the last month, and we did the same stuff we always do. We went out, then he took me someplace and fucked me. I don't know what you want from me." She said this last part as slowly and breathlessly as she dared, implying she knew exactly what he wanted, sex, and that she feared it.

His hand found her breast under her clothes and he cupped her fear chilled flesh with his warm palm.

"I think you are telling me the truth Rachel. But I have to be sure. It matters to me that I find out the truth." He held out his free hand and someone put a box cutter in it. Using the blade he began to cut her clothes off.

Starting with her camisole he sliced a line down the centre of her chest and opened the soft material in one deft slice. Pulling open the remains he bared her chest to his avid gaze.

Rachel quivered with fear, and dove into the role she was playing. This was another scenario for one of Dan's movies. That was all it could be. She had to believe it with all her power.

Piece by piece the heavy-set man cut all her clothing off. Her shirt, her camisole, her skirt and her panties. He pulled off her shoes and then when she hung helpless, utterly nude before him he stood back and admired her body.

"You are delicious. Like a little china doll. I can't wait to fuck you Rachel, but I'm going to make myself wait. I have to make sure you aren't lying to me." He stepped close and pressed the blade of the box cutter against her clitoris. It didn't cut her, the angle was wrong, but the cold blade pressed hard against her tingling button nearly made her wet herself.

"Rachel, Goldberg has stolen millions of dollars from a group I am part of. He has it stashed away someplace and I have been given the task of finding it. He died before he could tell us. Did you know he had a bad heart? I didn't." He pressed the blade harder against her tender little clit. "Did he ever, and I mean ever, mentioned a place he kept money or a private house, bank, or offshore holding? Anything at all?"

Tears streamed from her eyes as he wiggled the terrifying blade against her sex.

"No. no sir. We played a game together. I was just his escort. One of a few. He simply used me for sex. That's all."

"Well then so will we." He pulled the blade back from her clit and replaced it with a finger. He began to rub her button tenderly and she felt her passion grow immediately to replace her fear. Internally she fanned the flame of it.

The old man began to finger her slit and discovered she was moist.

"You like this rough stuff?"

She nodded, pretending to be embarrassed by the reaction of her body.

"Good. I'm in a bad mood."

Stepping away he turned to one of his thugs and held out a hand. "Belt."

The man who had done most of the talking at her condo pulled the belt from around his waist and gave it to his boss.

The older man positioned himself as Rachel did breathing exercises to centre herself and absorb the upcoming pain.

The first crack of leather on her bare skin made her scream. The sound of the belt on her skin worse than the pain, at first. Then a lash of fire reached her brain and heat scoured her back.

Opening herself to it, Rachel did her best to ride on top of the waves of agony rather than be submerged beneath them. She was strong enough for this, she knew it.

Over and over the old man whipped her with the belt. His inexpert flogging hurt more than anything she had ever felt in any other S&M scenario. He didn't know what he was doing other than giving pain. The belt was hard and unyielding, not made for sex play.

She was whipped front and back, her body lashed dozens of times. Welts bloomed on her pale soft flesh and tiny beads of blood appeared.

Her wrists and ankles throbbed excruciatingly as she writhed helplessly, trying instinctually to avoid the lash of leather. Her movements made her swing wildly from her bonds sending agony through her shoulders, and wrists.

The old man focused his flogging on her breasts, and ass ruthlessly tormenting her delicate flesh.

Nothing in her life had prepared her for this kind of pain, but she knew she could overcome it. Looking down at herself when she was able to open her eyes she saw that her flesh was still intact. In spite of the agony, no blood flowed freely from her wounds; they were merely welts and strips of red across the usually unblemished sheath of her skin.

The whipping stopped and the old man appeared before her, sweating and out of breath, much like herself.

"So. Shall I continue, or have you had enough?"

"Please." She begged. "I don't know anything. I'm just a call girl. One of many."

Her skin throbbed where the belt had slapped it, and when the old man began to run his hands along her breasts once more, the sting from his belt made her recoil from his touch whimpering.

"You're just his little whore, huh? Just someplace he put his dick?" A hand ran along her belly making her flinch, then his fingers found her slit and discovered how wet she still was. "You are a kinky little bitch. Boys this little slut is dripping wet. Look."

Holding up his fingers he showed them her fluids wet and slippery on his fingers, her moisture glistening in the light. Placing his fingers inside her once more the old man began to fuck her with two digits and Rachel felt herself open to him. Willing herself to get even more aroused she began to moan and hump her hips onto his hand in tiny unconscious seeming movements.

More than anything Rachel wanted him to get so horny he couldn't help but fuck her and forget about torturing her, or even killing her. She was fairly certain that if she could get him off she would survive this encounter. Which given the state of the driver was no guarantee.

With his penetrating eyes on her face the old man frigged her sopping pussy, his breathing beginning to mirror her own. Rachel bit her lip and performed every subtle cue she knew to appear reluctantly aroused. She pretended to fight her rising lust while actually diving into it to hide from her terror and agony.

It was a delicate balance made more difficult by the close scrutiny of the old man who had not yet been beguiled enough to simply fuck her.

"Are you horny little girl?"

She slightly shook her head no, hoping it looked like she was trying not to be.

"I think you are. I think you love being looked at by my guys here. And me. I think you like me too." She trembled head to toe. It was fear and disgust, but he didn't need to know that. Let her aching nipples and slippery cunt make him believe what he wanted.

Pulling his fingers out of her grip he began to rub her clit, making her body jump with sudden over-stimulation.

"Oh yes. You're horny alright. And so are we. So..." He leaned in, his fingers still massaging her tender bundle of nerves and he whispered "Just tell me what I want to know and all this can be over. Then we can have some fun. You. Me. My boys. I've seen the movies. You like gangbangs don't you?'

"Please..." Was all she replied.

"Please what?"

"P-please... please fuck me." She spoke so softly she wasn't sure if he heard her, but she felt his fingers grow still for a moment as he looked deeply into her wide open, beseeching eyes.

Rachel put everything ounce of will she had into begging him silently to fuck her. She thought only of sex, not letting any of her fear appear in her gaze.

It worked.

The old man smiled and resumed rubbing her clit.

"Boys looks like this little slut wants to get fucked. Let's give her what she wants. Lower her a bit. I want her to suck my cock. I love that pouty little mouth of yours baby."

Relief flooded Rachel's being and she sighed when the pressure on her wrists eased and her arms began to lower.

One of the guys grabbed her hips and pulled them back making her bend over on her wide stretched legs. Her feet touched down and the pain in her ankles eased as well. Her shoulders had to rotate as she was bent over and now her arms were pulled up behind her head, but it was still better than before.

When she was positioned right for him, the old man walked up and shoved a hard cock in her face. His gray pubic hair thrust out around the base in a thick thatch of hair. It was a smallish penis, but very hard.

The old man rubbed it around her mouth and she opened up for him. Pushing inward he began to fuck her face while Rachel licked and sucked it as much as she could. Eagerly Rachel gobbled his erection like a porn star, shamelessly drooling over him, and making a meal of it.

Quite literally her very life depended on getting this old man off as best she could. If she pleased him she was certain he would be much less likely to murder her in cold blood.

Taking him deep, trying not to gag she caressed his shaft with her lips and pushed her tongue as far down to the base of his cock as she could, she wanted him to feel as much of her mouth as possible.

He held onto her arms where they twisted past her head and used them to pull her mouth back down over his cock. Then he would push her away and start over.

Rachel tried to relax her shoulders as much as possible to allow for the swinging motion in such an awkward position, but there was only so much she could do. Pain flared along her arms and in her neck as she struggled in the twisted posture.

Over and over the old man thrust himself into her throat, his ragged breathing growing hoarse. His warm member filled her mouth and she slurped on him greedily, hoping to just blow him and end this torment.

But she knew it wouldn't end so easily, and that was probably for the best.

He pulled out and pressed his spit soaked shaft to her face and ordered her to lick his balls. Lapping at the hanging sack he presented her with, she suckled his testes and bathed his balls adoringly.

"Yeah. Suck my balls you slut. You want what's in there? Hmmm? You want my hot cum you little whore?" Ignoring his ugly murmurs as much as she dared Rachel lavished this foul old man with far more ardor than he had earned from her. She wanted him to feel like a king, but inside she despised him and his violent thugs.

Then after a few more moments of foul whisperings and more cock sucking he moved away and went around behind her.

Positioning himself between her wide open buttocks he eased his prick into her slick folds and began to fuck her the same way he had fucked her mouth. Hard and fast.

Gripping her welted ass he drove into her painfully and she whimpered. Trying to make it sound wholly like a sound of pleasure she forced herself to accept his invasion, opening her deepest part to his stabbing member.

Now as he hammered into her his hands roamed over her belt slashed back and buttocks making her wince with pain. Using the fierce sting to goad her she shoved back hard onto his incoming cock and fucked him back as hard as she fucked her.

"God this slut is an animal. She fucks like a bitch in heat. Are you getting all this Gino?"

"Oh yeah boss. I got it all."

Twisting around as far as she could to peer past her own arm Rachel saw that one of the goons, the one from the back door was filming everything with a small digital camera. Her heart sunk as once more she saw that she was being captured on film. She certainly didn't trust this asshole to keep this as a private film.

Gino was between her and the driver so no-one would see the beaten man in the background. No one would know she was being coerced into doing these things with this evil old man. It would just look like one more porno with a woman being paid to humiliate herself.

Her despair broke her concentration and she hesitated while fucking the old man.

"Oh my poor dear, didn't you know I was filming all of this? You are going to be a star. I own a website. All your wonderful films are going on my site. I have to make up the lost revenue that Goldberg stole from me somehow."

In spite of everything, her shame and mortification swamped her and Rachel began to weep. Even as the old man drove himself into her wet core she felt herself shrivel up and die a little inside.

"Poor baby girl. Let me take your mind off your impending stardom. And give our future viewers more to wank to."

Still fucking her, the old man began to spank her with the belt once more. He slapped her across the back and buttocks with it and then let it snake around and slap against her dangling breasts.

The pain was terrible, but not as bad as before. He was too close to her to swing it hard. Yet her skin was already raw and abused so each stroke of leather hurt more than the last.

Luckily it didn't last long. Soon the old man stopped whipping her and once more began to fuck her in earnest, driving into her tender slot with intent.

Then abruptly he pulled out and staggered around her and aimed his cock at her mouth.

"Open up." Obediently Rachel opened her mouth and stuck out her tongue and he jerked off rubbing his head on the wet appendage she offered. Right on his heels Gino arrived with the camera close in to capture her defilement.

In a moment the old man's sperm oozed out of his prick and drizzled over her outstretched tongue. Letting it messily dribble off her pink tongue and onto her chin Rachel did her best to look the part of a cum hungry whore happily receiving her reward.

She was happy in a way. The old man seemed to be cumming from the deepest recesses of his body. It went on and on and he grunted and groaned painfully as he spilled himself over her mouth. His orgasm went on a long time, but very little jism came out, yet she made it seem as though each precious drop was ambrosia to her.

Licking her lips and smacking her mouth she savored him for the camera and suckled his knob slurping up every drop of his seed greedily.

The taste was foul and she nearly gagged, but she forced herself to swallow all of it and show her empty mouth to Gino and his looming camera.

At last the old man stepped back and sighed. "Oh that was good. Well done Rachel. Nick get me a chair. Gino give me the camera and then you boys have a go."

Obeying his command the men scuttled around while Rachel tried to prepare herself for more. Her body was sore and abused, but she knew much more was coming. She did some deep breathing exercises and tried as best she could to relax as her limbs were pulled every direction by the painful straps.